Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Previously I worked with a person who was consistently late for work once or twice a week. Typically showing up a few minutes into the morning briefing with his boots untied carrying the breakfast he picked up from McDonalds. Further distracting the briefings while enjoying his delicious breakfast. After time the supervisor called him out on it.

This person reacted by calling out the supervisor (who was very fair) on every action possible. He noted and wrote down the dates and times of everyone who ever entered late.

There are times when everyone may run into the potential situation of arriving to work. Its going to happen but there is a big difference between a consistent pattern.

Trying to compare the pattern of constant persistent attracts on the Trump administration just can't be put ion the same category.

• UH OH !! Looks like heads may roll over how the FBI top officials just plain set up and screwed General Flynn !! For me it will be orgasmic for me to see James Comey do a perp walk and lose everything he has like this decorated veteran has. If he and his cronies are not prosecuted for this travesty of justice THERE IS NO JUSTICE!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Is there a day Obama wasn't blasted on this thread. This thread blows up based on FOX reporting. FOX never took a day off from bashing Obama.

The difference you see is the number of news agencies, not the frequency.;)

• there you go snarky anti Trump rhetoric and accusations - - - and then you try to say you havent said you hate trump - - The man has given away his Presidential pay thats a fact - yet without a single shred of evidence you assume he is corrupt

its called prejudice - - pre judging - - - - usually people who do this do it because subconsciously they know thats what they would do

Actually of all of the politicians I have seen the ones that most used the political system to become wealthy it would be the Obamas and the Clintons - - - - Trump had money before he was a politician perhaps a billionaire, perhaps less but no doubt he was very very rich - - - the Obamas and Clintions made 100% of their money by leveraging their political position - - without his political rise Obama would just be a professor and no one would give a cr@p about the dreams of his father or any other book he wrote

Here I go "spinning again". I suggest he may have become a billionaire while being President and you ASSUME all ways to get rich as President are corrupt. Thus you conclude I called Trump corrupt.

As for his charity, it was forced to shut down because of shady stuff. FACT!

There is a case that will have Trump in court if he isn't re-elected. FACT!

You are quite blinded by your man crush.

One day you will stop putting words in my mouth or projecting onto me, one day.

Edited once, last by WOLF ().

• So Brother WOLF - I know you never said you hate Trump but I feel pretty good saying you are a never Trumper. Do you really believe Biden is capable of running this country - especially facing the dire straits we are post virus ?? Thoughts please...

• So Brother WOLF - I know you never said you hate Trump but I feel pretty good saying you are a never Trumper. Do you really believe Biden is capable of running this country - especially facing the dire straits we are post virus ?? Thoughts please...

You do know that I have stopped even reading his thoughts

• man crush? - - I didn't even vote for Trump - I voted for Gary Johnson last election and so did my wife

Now I will say that as things stand now I will vote for Trump this time - - but that is mostly due to the fact that I feel it is important do keep a person with obvious dementia out of office - - the fact they will even nominate such a person makes me suspect their real plan is to use him in a way where they can replace him with someone the party knows the people would never elect - - - Joe is either a pawn who will be replaced once they get the voters out of the way or if not that he is a puppet they know they will be able to control

Yep you could run bozo the clown against Biden and I would be forced to vote for Bozo - - -

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Is there a day Obama wasn't blasted on this thread. This thread blows up based on FOX reporting. FOX never took a day off from bashing Obama.

I don't think Obama was blasted on this forum until he refused to admit he wasn't born in the US and finally produced a phony birth certificate. Or when he failed to answer why he was accepted to college as a "foreign born student" if he was as he says "born in the USA" it got worse from that point forward

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• President Trump is having a news conference at this moment with NJ Governor Phil Murphey. Gov Murphey is actually praising the Trump administration and their handling/support on Corona Various to include emphasis of partnership.

Fox news - Yes coverage

Fox Business - Yes coverage

One America News - yes coverage

CNN - No coverage

MSNBC - No Coverage

I did notice CNN & MSNBC covered all President Trumps conferences up until the point that the various stabilized and supplies and services were provided. Suddenly they stopped the coverage.

• man crush? - - I didn't even vote for Trump - I voted for Gary Johnson last election and so did my wife

Now I will say that as things stand now I will vote for Trump this time - - but that is mostly due to the fact that I feel it is important do keep a person with obvious dementia out of office - - the fact they will even nominate such a person makes me suspect their real plan is to use him in a way where they can replace him with someone the party knows the people would never elect - - - Joe is either a pawn who will be replaced once they get the voters out of the way or if not that he is a puppet they know they will be able to control

Yep you could run bozo the clown against Biden and I would be forced to vote for Bozo - - -

Yes, man crush. Voting for him last time or not, you are deep in love. :*

You do know that I have stopped even reading his thoughts

HE HAS THOUGHTS????? I thought he just couldn’t read the teleprompter :00008172::00008172::00008172:

Sorry, teleprompter is broke. Unable to answer your query Bill.

Obama and his entire cabinet are going down for their treasonous acts....that includes the heads of the CIA, FBI and the other swamp rats....they sold America to the commies...

It’s worth remembering.....at this time....every form of communication is being recorded or transcribed...Every transaction....everything.....nothing can take place in secret....Lost emails and hidden communications....So the evidence is at someone’s fingertips as we speak....when trump Finally pulls the swamp plug and it starts draining.....billions of jaws will hit the floor...It will be the sound heard around the world...

Everything Trump has endured, every move he makes, everything he says has all been calculated....he warned everyone right at the beginning...I have 30 generals behind me.....The art of the deal....and the grand finale is fast approaching....

see who is in the back row?

History will record Trump as our greatest president...EVER...

• THEN....

NOW.....

Can anyone even fathom the hypocrisy demonstrated in the above clips ??? I hope America is as disgusted as I am about this, the FBI, and just government in general. I know politics has always sucked but I’m considering changing the title of this thread to Politics Makes You Puke !!!

Well ... at least Nancy enjoyed her "stay at home" ....

..... millionaire-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......