Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Well put. Will the grief stage also be accompanied by small puppies and coloring books?

• Okay President Trump, you're in office now. Lets see if you follow through with what you say...."When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice. The Bible tells us, "How good and pleasant it is when God's people live together in unity."

I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.

• Cameron is talking about the vandalism Mr. Clean. Which is being done by a small minority of the protesters. It always makes the entire group look bad, which does make one wonder. Not saying this is the case, But what if the vandals at these rallies are payed to make the protesters look bad? Stranger things have happened. Either way, the vandals need to be locked up.

• @WOLF what can I say - I can't help being adorable :00009068: it's just me :) . I am a conservative and I will NEVER be swayed to becoming liberal. There is a political revolution going on right now shaking up both the Rep and Dem Parties to their core. Don't you ever think there are not many career politicians that are not shaking in their boots after watching Hellary go down in flames!! IMO it is time to throw out old tired ideas and party lines, just vote for the best candidate and hold them accountable. Wolfie - you supported Clinton and I consider you a centrist anyway - do you really think she would have drawn the country back to the center?? No way IMO. If you can be objective and form your opinions based on the man/woman's character, morals, and ability to move the country forward I could care less about what political affiliation they may have. As far as the rioters they are the fringe left wing nuts and will fade into the shadows very soon. Peaceful protest is protected under the Constitution so no matter how silly we have to tolerate it. On the other hand when the first rock is thrown at a police officer or store window broken the full force of the legal system should be initiated and executed to send a message that behavior will NOT be tolerated. Donald Trump is now President and I felt he was a much better candidate than Clinton. If somebody comes down the pipe better than Trump that is labeled Democrat - rest assured they can get my support to better our country.
    Signed
    IMG_3725.JPG

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• It's simply... if you have pics you arrest the Dumb ass's...lock them up for a period of time for there "Hate", we don't need these scums.,,

Then you give them a real short time frame to pay for all damages or you lock them up again.. they'll learn sooner or later!.. Simple!

Dumb ass Dems showing there colors.. "oh there goes my "Free" let me break shit, maybe I'll get my way then"

I loved that Criminal Hellary, she's no good, but I would of gotten everything so I'll vote for her, even though she's scum...

Like I always say......

CANT FIX STIPID!!

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Tom Hanks said it best. "I didn't vote for Trump, but he's now our president , let's support & hope he does good, who knows maybe we'll all change our minds & vote for him again in 4 years"

Class mindset :thumbsup:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

So .... GM couldn't manage to get a single new Presidential limo ready for the inauguration ....

Had to fly in on a less opulent plane .... gets a used car ..... the guy he replaced flew off in his helicopter then took his nice plane to Cali ..... now he gets to live in a house smaller than his own ... and all for $1 a year ..... confused-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......