POLITICS SUCK

Attention Vendors. Please email robert@rabtech.com any instruction manuals you may have for your products. They will be added to the FILEBASE tab for members to access.
  • The college entry process has been rigged for decades. Don’t get me wrong - bribery is illegal and should be punished - but if your parent(s) are big donor alumni (which is totally legal) their kids are going to get preferential treatment for entry. IMO in this particular instance the blame falls more on the game than it does the players.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• The college entry process has been rigged for decades. Don’t get me wrong - bribery is illegal and should be punished - but if your parent(s) are big donor alumni (which is totally legal) their kids are going to get preferential treatment for entry. IMO in this particular instance the blame falls more on the game than it does the players.

Bout the only way many politicians can get an education and pass. It's called spoiled rotten lazy.

• Dem Pres hopeful Eric Swalwell finally had the balls to say that if he were President he would ban assault weapons and jail you if you don’t turn em in. It is amazing to me - all the Democrats are out of the shadows and letting us know just how far they want to transform the country. If the Dems get power in the three branches of government - all I can say is God help us !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Dem Pres hopeful Eric Swalwell finally had the balls to say that if he were President he would ban assault weapons and jail you if you don’t turn em in. It is amazing to me - all the Democrats are out of the shadows and letting us know just how far they want to transform the country. If the Dems get power in the three branches of government - all I can say is God help us !!!

Purty much the same thing when Obama decided everyone had to sign up for Obamba care. Him and Hitlery threatened to throw everyone in jail who didn't sign up. What a bunch of losers.