Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Calling an investigation a witch hunt

"witch" it was:D

trying to discredit the entire intelligence community, firing multiple people involved in the investigation

Any investigator will rely on facts not hearsay. Hearsay must be determined to be factual. When that was done more crap was made up and not by the the people involved, but by the outside people wanting to take him down

they were going against their new boss for job security.

8) happens all the time with any job,.. what about the new guy that got a promotion, now he's your boss. You know more about the job then him,.. are you going to show him your "tricks of the trade"? Many would just let him fail because they still have loyalties to the old boss

The Dems are simply saying they would like to see the outcome(400pgs)

They know the outcome and don't like it. HELLO!!! anyone there? Please explain Special Counsel under 28 C F R 600.3 (a) and then explain confidential employee,.. some is under (b) but you will have better luck with U S C 5 7511 (b) (2) (c)

• i-xj7kWZv.jpg

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• This whole college cheating thing that is constantly in the news has had me thinking about the price these people should pay. I was just reading that Felicity Huffman might get as much as much as 10 months. At first I was think "10 months for a stupid bribe?" but then I started thinking about the other kids who might have been passed over because what these people did.

Seriously think about it - these people were not just buying a place for their kid that the kid probably didnt deserve they were also stealing that place from some other kid - - - what should be the price for that? What should be the price for taking away the dreams of other children so that you can give that dream to your own kid???

cheating on some school test or pretending to play a sport doesnt sound all that serious, but when you think about what might have been taken from others - - - I think they should throw the book at each and every one of them - 10 months is nothing compared what they took from others.

JMO

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Your being to easy on em. I say shove a cattle prod up their asses twice a day for those 10 months.

• I always wanted to give my kids the best i could but, showing them how we can cheat and lie to get them in a better school.

May not be the best life lesson to start them off with.

That is what is wrong with the parents today, they are not teaching their children life lessons. Hell they want the children but they want someone else to raise them.

• That is what is wrong with the parents today, they are not teaching their children life lessons. Hell they want the children but they want someone else to raise them.

I've read there's a place in Hollywood the cops won't go. It's where all the little rich kids hang out and play, drink, eat and beat each other up. They won't go there because they refuse to be the rich jack offs kids baby sitters.