Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I can't see what the debate is all about. The president said Mexico will pay.

Therefore, he should just get on and do what he said he would do. No debate about how they pay... he said they would pay. It's two years now & nothing's been done.

Our government good at doing nothing.

• Our government good at doing nothing.

ever since the Republicans impeached Clinton the Democrats and Republicans have been doing nothing except trying to hurt and block each other. Any idea of governing is at best an afterthought or more likely an accident

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Now,Now Bill. I said he was a lying, con man from the very beginning of his run. One more prediction for tonight.

He will blame everyone but himself. Republicans, Democrats, Mexicans...who knows maybe even Mueller and the Russians.

annnnnd ——how was Obama different???? Maybe it’s just executive privilege :00008356::00008356::00008356:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• They showed about 30 head last night on Fox

These are supposedly the “cream of the crop” - all of them trying to outdo one another with free this - free that. NYC mayor just announced “free healthcare for all INCLUDING illegals. Let liberal NYC pay that bill for a while and see how they like it - of course DeBlasio says it won’t cost the taxpayers anything — now about that bridge I have for sale now :00008172:

• Well the speech seemed pretty straight forward to me and the statistics he quoted come from the DHS and border patrol

On the other hand the dem response didnt make since to me - saying it is wrong for Trump to keep the government shut down because "innocent people" are not getting paid - - why is that only on Trump when it is just as easy for them to compromise on wall funding as it is for Trump?

this shutdown may have started under the Republicans, but now that the Democrats are in charge it is on them as much as anyone else to end it

In my view If the government stays shut down it is the Democrats keeping it closed - the 5.7 billion is chump change and it is them refusing to give it even though both DHS and the Border patrol say it is needed

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Don't worry. I predict a new Republican to vote for.:*

SHUSH !!!!!!!’ Don’t tell yet

Did anybody else think Chuck and Nancy looked like they didn’t believe the BS they were trying to make us believe??

WOLF - you are anti Trump - that means you have to be for Count Dracula and his bride ?????:00008172::00008172::00008172:

• So, the Republicans and Democrats agree to a deal. Trump verbally agrees, is called out for caving on Fox News, reverses his verbal agreement and demands all of the Wall money now or 400k federal employees will stop getting paid, some forced to work for no pay and another 400k federal employees will get paid after he gets his the Wall money.

The Dems take control of the House and say, "here is the deal we all, President Trump included, agreed on. Sign it like you said you would and we can talk about your wall. Trump stands defiantly saying my word is for shit, you know I'm a liar that can't be trusted and can easily be manipulated by Fox News, "I'm not signing anything until the wall is funded".

Sounds like the Dems are the Assholes to me too, not.:rolleyes:

• SHUSH !!!!!!!’ Don’t tell yet

Did anybody else think Chuck and Nancy looked like they didn’t believe the BS they were trying to make us believe??

WOLF - you are anti Trump - that means you have to be for Count Dracula and his bride ?????:00008172::00008172::00008172:

That is some "Children of the Corn" looking people. If that wasn't edited, they are for sure the living dead. Thanks for the nightmares.

I had to go to school today, so I missed all the speeches. I'm trying to catch what I can on Fox, CNN and NBC. Of course since I didn't watch it live, I get sound bites that support either side and no full paragraphs. I'm about to go to C-Span to see if they are replaying them.

• Don't underestimate Michael Avenatti 2020

Gee, as every Vice President since 1776 knows, they're only one breath away from becoming President. Avenatti has now raised that bar a bit higher. He was only a few punches away from being President. Too bad. It would have been nice to have another President saying that he never had sex with that women 8)8)8)8)8)

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• As of May 2017, twelve states (California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah, Vermont, and Washington), the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico have laws in their books that allow undocumented immigrants to obtain a driver's license or some type of driving permit.

I had to renew my drivers license today. I took my Social Security Card, current drivers license ( expires soon), Retired military ID, Carry Permit, two bills ( water and electrical) , passport and birth certificate. The DMV employee refused to accept the birth certificate and denied my renewal stating " its the wrong color"...I said WTF it's 63 years old !

POLITICS SUCK!

• I saw the beginning. Opening statement from Trump. Still trying to find the rest. One Lie right off the bat. Trump said, "The wall was changed to a metal instead of concrete at the Democrats request". Really, the Dems that don't even want the wall, refuse to pay for the wall and who you would never listen to, requested a metal wall instead of concrete and that is why it changed? What an idiot.

The wall was changed at the request of Border Patrol agents that said they need to see what's happening on the other side. Trump needs to fire his speech writers, proofread things, just try to remember things better in his old age and QUIT LYING.

• AS I was going into the DMV for my license when we moved, I met a guy who was walking out from there. he said that he hoped I didn't have any plans for the rest of the day since he has been there for 4 hours waiting in line with all the illegals getting their licenses. I turned around and went home. I put on my I.N.S t-shirt and went back there and no sooner had I got inside the building, there was a stamped of people running outside. That was the best $15.00 purchase I EVER made on eBay

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE