Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• There is no difference when it comes to being whiny little cry babies because things didn't go your way. Heck, two weeks ago when things were looking less than favorable you guys started CRYING "it's rigged, boo hoo".

I am just trying to enlighten you to the double standard both sides have. Every time somebody from either side rips on the other side I laugh inside and shake my head. If you haven't noticed you tend to say the same things about each other. There in lies the division, everyone is too blind to see we're all fighting for a brighter future for America. :thumbsup:

• two weeks ago when things were looking less than favorable you guys started CRYING "it's rigged, boo hoo".

Cause with Hellary & Obama plus the GOV involved and all things corruption I think we all started believing NO WAY in hell, even if he wins he looses. All Hellary supporters thought it was in the bag, lets be honest! To much corruption and control between her, Obuma & Bill. That's a true statement that 67% of Trump believers believed things were rigged. But no matter, the People had enough of the country going the direction it was. There was NOTHING being done to or for the average middle class worker, so united the states came together. All the Hellary supporter's thought it was in the bag so when the election swung, Oh Baby!! I can only imagine the uproar if Trump lost...total ANARCHY I'll bet. The better person for the Country won. Trump is surrounded by good , smart people I honestly believe he can do more than Obama did in 8 years...

It's over....Im not the kind of guy to rub it in unless your a SB!! :D Speaking of, I think he has officially sailed off into the light

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

Edited once, last by BONES ().

• There is no difference when it comes to being whiny little cry babies because things didn't go your way. Heck, two weeks ago when things were looking less than favorable you guys started CRYING "it's rigged, boo hoo".

I am just trying to enlighten you to the double standard both sides have. Every time somebody from either side rips on the other side I laugh inside and shake my head. If you haven't noticed you tend to say the same things about each other. There in lies the division, everyone is too blind to see we're all fighting for a brighter future for America. :thumbsup:

For the record - not ONCE did I ever write that I believed the election was rigged. I may joke about dead people voting or people double voting (because that is documented fact) but I've never believed the election to be rigged. Hillary's own lies & corruption cost her the election. The left has awakened a sleeping giant...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Bernie Sanders & Elizabeth Warren just said that they would set aside differences & work with President-Elect Trump. When speaking of revitalizing the economy and creating jobs, Warren's exact words, "COUNT ME IN". What's the saying about keeping your friends close and your enemies closer??????

• I have not condemned any democrat, other then the person running for office. I'm an elected official, I ran as a republican and won. So what,... I don't care about political parties. I vote for the person, not the party. I hope people do the same for me. My job is to protect EVERYONE. If 2 bad guys are coming and we all have 1 bullet, I will take 1 out and hope someone takes the other out before he takes the other guys bullet to hurt someone. He used his on me. I will draw fire on myself, and die if I have to, so another life can continue. I only ask if that happens, be the best person you can be. Live life with family and friends and help if you can.

• @Slingrazor, I Condemn all vandalism, physical confrontations and vitriolic speech toward fellow Americans because of political views. I condemn those White Trump supporting kids walking through their school holding Trump signs spouting racist things and pulling Black kids hair two days ago. None of it is right.

Some of you must not have watched the video before my initial "cry baby" post. It went on and on ripping on "stupid democrats" for not accepting the results. Many "liked" that post. My main point was to highlight the hypocrisy of the video by showing Republicans protesting for the same reasons.

@Slingrazor, I Condemn all vandalism, physical confrontations and vitriolic speech toward fellow Americans because of political views. I condemn those White Trump supporting kids walking through their school holding Trump signs spouting racist things and pulling Black kids hair two days ago. None of it is right.

Some of you must not have watched the video before my initial "cry baby" post. It went on and on ripping on "stupid democrats" for not accepting the results. Many "liked" that post. My main point was to highlight the hypocrisy of the video by showing Republicans protesting for the same reasons.

I do and have always respected your point of view. I do not applaud anyone who does stupid things in the name of a protest.
    My big concern is how one party calls the the other out for doing the wrong you pointed out while still making excuses for BLM after they have killed people.
    Both are wrong but the taking of life and destroying other's propery in my view is far worse than calling someone a name and pulling their hair (which is wrong as well).

• I never think you should call an entire group, race, religion or gender names or lump them in with a few bad ones. A couple weeks ago some racist Trump supporters vandalized, defaced and set on fire a church down south. Do I now assume all Trump supporters are racist vandals? NO, because that is illogical and very false.

The majority of Democrats aren't doing any of the things or saying any of the things you mention. Just like the majority of Republicans aren't doing or saying all the bad things some republicans have done or said. People really need to judge others on an individual basis and stop lumping them into a stereotype.