Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I would love to see a Tulsi Gabbard / Katie Britt presidential ticket - - - Two young intelligent and not bad looking women who really seem to have it together

last night looking at the people at the state of the union it was like watching a dinosaur convention

we need some fresh blood

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I would love to see a Tulsi Gabbard / Katie Britt presidential ticket - - - Two young intelligent and not bad looking women who really seem to have it together

last night looking at the people at the state of the union it was like watching a dinosaur convention

we need some fresh blood

IF ONLY…..

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I really wish our Government would end this silly setting of the clocks forward and backward every damn year - - I keep hearing they are going to do it yet nothing ever happens and I end up having to go back to getting up in the dark once again.

you would think that something like this would be something we wouldn't be divided politically over

Come on people - pass the fucking bill - end the time changes!!!!

• The Eleven Principles of Propaganda, by Joseph Goebbels. (if it's familiar to them, it's not a coincidence... )

1. - Principle of simplification and unique enemy. Adopt a single idea, a single Symbol; Individualize the opponent into a single enemy.

2. - Principle of the method of infection. Gather various opponents into a single category or individual; the opponents must form an individualized sum.

3. - Principle of transposition. Load on the opponent with their own errors or flaws, responding attack with attack. "If you can't deny the bad news, invent others to distract them."

4. - Principle of exaggeration and disfiguration. Turn any anecdote, no matter how small, into a grave threat.

5. - Principle of vulgarization. "All propaganda must be popular, adapting its level at least intelligent of the individuals to whom it is directed. The bigger the mass to convince, the smaller the mental effort to perform. The receptive capacity of the masses is limited and their understanding is scarce; besides, they have great ease of forgetting.

6. - Principle of orchestration. Propaganda should be limited to a small number of ideas and tirelessly repeated, presented over and over again from different perspectives but always converging on the same concept. Without cracks and no doubt.” Here comes the famous phrase: "If a lie is repeated enough, it eventually becomes truth."

7. - Principle of renewal. You must constantly broadcast new information and arguments at a rate that when the opponent responds the audience is already interested in something else. Opponent's answers must never counterbalance the increasing level of accusations.

8. - Principle of Verosimility. Construct arguments from various sources, through so-called probe balloons or fragment information.

9. - Principle of silence. Silence on issues for which there is no argument and concealing news that favors the opponent, also counter-programming with the help of like-minded media.

10. - Principle of transfusion. Propaganda generally operates from a pre-existing substrate, either a national mythology or a complex of traditional hatred and prejudice; it is about spreading arguments that can be rooted in primitive attitudes.

11. - Principle of unanimity. Get to convince a lot of people who think "like everyone else", creating the impression of unanimity.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• I thought it was great - made her seem less like a politician and more like one of us - - just the opposite of the life long professional politician that Biden is

• Big plus - at least she probably can make a good sammich - more good than most politicians :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I thought it was great - made her seem less like a politician and more like one of us - - just the opposite of the life long professional politician that Biden is

except that she got many facts wrong (imagine that for a politician to embellish and get facts wrong). BUT she weaved a great storyline. The actual victim that she was speaking of has come forward and discredited the kitchen table story, and stated the actual facts.