Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• As most people say... they are not voting for Biden, they are voting against Trump... Sad state of affairs in our country...

The Conservatives are dug in and aren’t gonna move - the left is the same way. I just wonder if the middle (Independents) will ever have the opportunity to vote for a candidate they don’t have to hold their nose when they push the button. It’s pretty obvious that the middle will decide this election - UNLESS the conservatives ALL get out and vote early and the left just stays home cause they can’t stand either candidate. I’m certainly hoping for the latter as opposed to the coin flip !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• The Conservatives are dug in and aren’t gonna move - the left is the same way. I just wonder if the middle (Independents) will ever have the opportunity to vote for a candidate they don’t have to hold their nose when they push the button. It’s pretty obvious that the middle will decide this election - UNLESS the conservatives ALL get out and vote early and the left just stays home cause they can’t stand either candidate. I’m certainly hoping for the latter as opposed to the coin flip !!

What are you if you are voting for the person that you think can/will do the job. NOT LETTING SOMEONE ELSE TELL YOU HOW TO VOTE. I thought that is what we all had brains and a education for.

• money, money, money - - thats the problem, with our system the way it is a candidate for president needs to be able to spend millions and millions of dollars to even get their name on a ballot which means either you are extremely wealthy, or you have the backing of people who are extremely wealthy. unfortunately most people who actually have actually made the kind of money required on their own are very smart and as such want nothing to do with being a politician. So generally speaking this leaves us with only those willing to let themselves be bought as our options on a ballot

Its the one thing that makes the left and many on the right hate Donald Trump - - they know they cant buy him because he doesn't need their money

He isn't one of them and it drives all of them crazy

this is why we have court cases trying fine him huge sums of money - - they want to put him in a position where they can own his loyalty just like all of the rest of them

the only way this country ever gets back to where it should be will only happen if we somehow manage to remove money from politics and make it so that every potential candidate can run for higher office on an equal footing without having to sell their soul. - - - JMO

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• We shall see if all politics are local like we’ve been told for a very long time this (s)election.

People vote their safety and their wallet, and both have gone out the window. Who knows there may be an awful lot of closet, conservatives hiding in the bushes unaccounted for and unexpected. We can only hope.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• What are you if you are voting for the person that you think can/will do the job. NOT LETTING SOMEONE ELSE TELL YOU HOW TO VOTE. I thought that is what we all had brains and a education for.

That is a very good point... I have always thought that Tulsi Gabbard would/could do the job very well.. However, she doesn't fit the mold of red/blue that most everyone votes for and when brought up, the right immediately points to her blue faults and the left points to her red faults. So in her case there is no independent thinking going on.

I would honestly like to see someone who is devout blue vote for a red candidate because they believe they can do a better job than the blue candidate... and reverse this also a devout red vote for a blue candidate for that same reason. When one votes for a candidate because that is what ones party says is their only option, they are being told who to vote for.

Until this happens, most everyone is being told who to vote for and most are voting as told.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• The only way it will change is if everyone was to vote and there was a limit on the money spent would give us a little control.

• Is this Forum still about Slingshots? Or is it a MAGA thing ? There a name labeling, if you don’t agree, so embrace what you have coming. I’m an independent but this craziness helps me out.

Thread title ...

"Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion"

Pretty self explanatory. If you don't like it you are free to tick the THREAD IGNORE prompt at the top right side of the page then you will no longer have to view a thread you yourself have posted to regularly lately.

But you already know this mein Freund

......kiss-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Orangeman how long did it take for you to teach the bird to do the tricks?

• pretty obvious performance on the economy was not something they care about in their scoring - - -

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies