Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Its actually very sad, for all of my life people have been fighting for woman's rights and now its all being thrown away by people bowing to a group that at best is less than 2% of the population. everything that was won/gained by women in sports over all of these years is now gone and what really surprises me is the fact that women are putting up with it - - yea sure there are a few standing up but not all - - seriously, you want this insanity to stop? easy, all it would take is for every woman on any team that tries to add a transgender woman to their squad to walk - let the transgender individual be the only team member on the woman's team and dont come back until this issue is resolved. If transgender people want to be in sports then make teams with where they can compete against other transgender people just like the men compete against men and the woman against other woman the transgender people can compete against other transgender people - - and if there are not enough - then tough luck - find a different school just like the woman had to do for years to find places that had woman's teams - it was fair when they had to do it so why isn't it fair for transgender people now - let them fight for it like the girls did!

Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against people who identify as transgender, I truly believe we are supposed to live with love for everyone even if I dont understand or agree with them, but this whole idea of destroying woman's sports is just wrong and totally unfair to woman who have worked so hard for years to suddenly have this done to them

JMO

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I would like to give a thought to ponder...

When you're Trans, You Can't Hide!

If your bi or gay, you can go out in public and keep it hidden from everyone. And nobody will ever know. And you wouldn't have to deal with any type of, for lack of better words, discrimination, prejudice or bias...

When you're Trans, there is nowhere to Hide. You're out there exposed, you can't pretend you're not...'and it's those same old cliches, is that a woman or a man'...

So I would posit that people who identify as Trans have it much harder than some hidden gay, closeted CD, or Bozo the Clown looking drag queen...

It's damn sure not easy, but they're my heels so I guess I'll hafta keep walking in them...

Thanks for listening...

• Just to clear up a misconception about sports. It's actually not men's and women's sports. Women are allowed to play in men's sports and have been for years. There are actually open sports and women's sports.

Title 9 added the women's only part, well until now.

Edited once, last by Red ().

• I don't disagree with your comments - my only argument is those, who act violent, abrasive, loud, obnoxious - regardless of 'how they swing, or identify', deserve an ass kicking.

=)

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.

• May be an image of text that says '

• IMO I believe that it is the extreme trans/trans activists that are driving the conversation and that is the whole problem. I don’t care if you are trans or want to identify as a billy goat it is your life - you live it however you want. By the same token I don’t want someone to try and convince me that they are a billy goat and if not I’m a bigot. I still believe in the old but forgotten Golden Rule - do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Apply that and you will never be in the wrong !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Fox news interviewed a man who recently into female. Hannity asked about the process and pain involved with the process. He asked him that the pain to have his chest enlarged to a 38 DD must have been the worst part of the deal. She said, no that wasn't bad. So he asked that having his manhood turned inside out and losing his nuts had to be horrible. Again, she said that wasn't bad either. Hannity was shocked, so he finally had to ask straight out, "So what was the worst part of the changeover?"

She said, "Going back to work and having my pay cut by 30% hurt the most"

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• https://www.youtube.com/shorts/mSACvBJGGO4

This guy needs to receive the Congressional Medal of HONOR for his honesty. You'll all have to agree that he's about the only one who speaks the truth and doesn't back down to the woke side

That was wicked AWESOME!!!

:00000436:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• When you state the problems with electric vehicles one of the replies you hear; "people didn't want to replace horses with internal combustion engines but look where we are now". The ICE replaced the horse by being better than horses not because we outlawed horses. BTW you can still ride a horse today if you want to.

• https://www.youtube.com/shorts/mSACvBJGGO4

This guy needs to receive the Congressional Medal of HONOR for his honesty. You'll all have to agree that he's about the only one who speaks the truth and doesn't back down to the woke side

Wish more had his common sense. IMO I can't say this situation is about woke or not woke though. A 12 and 17 yo teen that are part of a gang having guns that are obtained illegally is not a situation any party wants. Left doesn't want them to have the gun and Right doesn't want them to have the gun, so they are both on the same side in this example.

Left and Right issues are with access to legally owned guns, and individuals that maybe should not have access without a check. Completely different.

The way the sherif addresses this is just plain old common sense. From my standpoint, the only people that would oppose this common sense are the parents and friends of the suspects, as they were "good kids" that can do nothing wrong.

Its the laws that need to be changed to hold people (young or old) accountable for their actions. Hate to say it, but many can't or don't want to be rehabilitated.

In the end "tough on crime" has to win. Doesn't matter what side it comes from.

• ABSOLUTELY!!! No matter your age - IF YOU CAN’T DO THE TIME - DON’T DO THE CRIME !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Anyone interested in something that is truly uplifting and shows how resolve that instigates with just one person can turn into something monumental should consider watching this documentary. Healing house.

There are many instances of things just like this happening in our society, but precious few people will report on them.

There are many in our society that are hell-bent on division, because they believe it gives them power. Trying to defeat hate with hate will lose every time.

Particularly on this special weekend, we should consider the golden rule.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• If this account holds true and it's not reversed it's a very bad indicator of where this country is today. I'm losing any hope. Perhaps it's correct to say I've lost hope. When mob mentality becomes the rule we are in deep trouble.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi…rgeant-shooting-protester

https://www.foxnews.com/politi…r-black-lives-matter-riot

..... politician-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......