Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• The country needs hundreds of more Sheriffs like him. Sadly, if he were a Sheriff in a liberal NE or far West he would be persecuted and most probably run out of office. It’s for sure time to prosecute the hell out of juveniles that commit violent felonies. In the current state of the judiciary juveniles believe they have a free pass to do whatever they want until of legal age. HORSESHIT !! You can pull a trigger at 13 years old knowing full well what you are doing. Put many away for life or execute a few - it would send the correct message - society will not tolerate violent crimes - no matter the age !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• While out walking my dogs this morning, I was reflecting on how women sports is now officially dead .

Going forward, I believe when biological men cut their dick and balls off then we can have a conversation about entering the women’s league after the testosterone drop. Until then you’re just a dude in make up.

When biological women who identify as men have an addadicktome then we can talk.

As far as what league you play in is concerned, whatever you have between your legs, not your ears, on the day of the event dictates the gender league you playing in.

And here’s a question, why are there no lesbian story hours at our library?

And here’s my follow up question; where is Gloria Steinem?

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Why is it that the entire controversy is about men transitioning to women?? Do you EVER hear about a female transitioning to a male in sports? If we are all the same as they claim why aren’t there any trans males competing and excelling in college or pro sports?? Show me ONE trans female that can compete against men at the same level - I might listen to their arguments? Biology is science and it is a proven fact men are stronger - smarter can be debated from now on :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Why is it that the entire controversy is about men transitioning to women?? Do you EVER hear about a female transitioning to a male in sports? If we are all the same as they claim why aren’t there any trans males competing and excelling in college or pro sports?? Show me ONE trans female that can compete against men at the same level - I might listen to their arguments? Biology is science and it is a proven fact men are stronger - smarter can be debated from now on :00008172:

The left is winning!

• Fellow SlingShotters...

My opinion. Women's sports has been a joke even since before Title IX was enacted to screw things up.

I believe if u wanna play sports then one should have to play with the sex they were born with. No exceptions of any kind for any reason.

Women wanna claim equality with men;

but they can't play by the same rules as men...women's college basketball is played in a 9 foot hoop, men's are 10 feet. Even the timing is different, men play 2 twenty minutes halves, women 4 ten minute quarters.

Tennis in the 4 major tournements men play a best of 5 sets, women a best of 3, yet want equal pay?

All of the Real TransWomen that I know aren't thrilled to be the latest Flavor of the moment.

Most of the assclowns are simply trying to get their 15 minutes and a pay day, and could care less about the damage caused.

They do not represent me or my views; anymore so than an inbred such as Dylan Roof represents our Southern Heritage...or any such other example of ignorance.