Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I wonder what Monica uses on her teeth to get them so white ?

Topal Tooth Polish. Packaged in the USA by self made business man Ron Jeremy (also known in certain "Circles" for his fine line of Pearl Necklaces)

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• So.... now that we are in the "last days" of this election process....
    whats the generalized consensus of probability in Trump being elected ? what say you?
    Give me a ray of hope!

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• It's gonna be a tight race - hopefully the Sanders supporters will become disenchanted and stay home and we have the biggest Republican turnout in history. It is going to take leaving no stone unturned to defeat the Clinton machine and the liberal media who is going to bash Trump at every opportunity presented to them. We gotta get ourselves and every anti Clinton voter to show up at the polls and vote against Hillary - even if they don't care for Trump!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• gotta get her to open debate where she's alone! no teleprompter, notes, Obama by her side..She'll be a robot. Im disgusted how America is so rigged, dirty, scamming, deal making, lying, corrupt and flat out BULLSHIT! Her whole party/support is clear as day dirty and proves "YOUR" current presidents true colors! He knows all the corrupt, dirty things going on and he supports it all cause he's in and part of the DEALS!

Im sorry and honestly really don't care what people think as I have always called things as I see them and don't sugar coat. People can say America's the best- we are free....I see us becoming a disgrace, embarrassment , weak and depressing. I was proud to be an American, but in last 7 1/2 years really don't care what happens ( and Im sorry if that sounds sad.... I have nothing but respect for our troops and anyone trying to HELP America, but our leaders/ government is damaging), I can vote, but there's to many stupids and people getting the "FREE LIFE" to go against. I have gotten depressed with everything happening around us. Life has gotten more expensive and harder to survive For any/ most middle class average everyday joe. This could be 12 years of my/ our lives (12 YEARS OF SICKNESS/ STRUGGLES!!!!!) All I can say is this....We give what get, We deserve everything we get, So hold on America...I don't watch the news (unless on @ gym), I refuse to allow "YOUR" current / possible future president in my house hold or on TV. I laugh at the worlds destruction and problems because 7 1/2 years of OBAMA has started 90% of the issues, BUT still people are willing to vote for someone who will carry his legacy...Hold on People cause if Hillary wins we are all gunna take another 6" a lot harder and dry!! Obamas gunna be her guide , she has no clue and he & Bill will lead her from the shadows....

All I can say is this....I really believe in a few years when everyone's life's are Worse a shit load of us can say " TOLD YA!"

I think I have given up....

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• So.... now that we are in the "last days" of this election process....
    whats the generalized consensus of probability in Trump being elected ? what say you?
    Give me a ray of hope!

It is up to the GOP ... if they keep shooting themselves in the foot the infighting may loose it for them ..... seems the entrenched are willing to give the election away rather than back Trump (acting like a bunch of spoiled children) funny thing is, being an independent I see many of my persuasion as well as right leaning Dems (or those who just don't like HC) backing Trump just because the red hierarchy don't want him, regardless of his party. These are the wild cards and are rarely counted in the polls. Remember according to the press Romney had it in the bag right up until election week. Even Obama stated if Hillary is not scared of losing she may give it away ... so keep the hope ....

We are far from .......

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• All we can do is vote and try to persuade everyone we can Hillary is corrupt. Hell buy a couple lbs of the cheapest coffee you can get, brew it, call it Starbooks and go to your local college (they will never know) and give it away for a Trump vote. PS Tell em Trump is gonna throw in a free pound of pot when they graduate. (Again they will never know the difference) :)

• It is my belief those in the Republican party who continue not to get on the train to push the Democrats out are the ones who will profit the most from the status quo. If they truly are for what is best for American and are Conservative in thought, they would not hold on to the power and riches gained as a servant to the people. Those in the Republican party who would rather have four more years of Obama should be made to remove the R and put on the D for Dumba$$.

• Agree - I USED to have a lot of respect for John Kasich but he might as well get out and campaign for the wicked witch along with Ted Cruz. Get on board and have balls enough to get behind one of the 2 candidates so we can see how loyal a Rep you are.

• "Just having a little fun"
    Our future depends on our impending vote. Regardless of your choice, be comfortable with your decision. Know that it will impact us all for at least 4 years. Good, Bad, or Indifferent, it is our duty to vote. Exercise your Right, America.

• or they "don't believe he stands for Republican party values "

IMO they may not believe he stands for their rather narrow view of "party values" ... apparently he stands for the majority of Republican peoples view ....which I believe is much of the reason the entrenched GOP has been unsuccessful recently ... they cannot comprehend that the people may not agree with them ... and are unwilling to adapt to their constituents ...... they want the people to bend to their opinion of how things should be rather than represent the people ... which I see as much of the force driving people to Trump ....

Or they are just big fat crybabies and afraid of loosing their jobs .... whichever...

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I have no problem with a female for president - Hillary ain't the one. One I could get behind and support would be
    Condy Rice - she would be excellent IMO. She has more integrity in her fingernail than Hillary has in her whole lying body. Could care less who Bill got a BJ from but character means everything. Say what you will about Trump but he is not the liar Hillary is!!