Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Why is this tolerated by anyone? It should be reported like a front-page hot ticket item on every newspaper and media outlet nationwide. But it's not. It's suppressed. It's an election for the most powerful office in the world. At least for now, maybe.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c…veryone-identified-video/

There were hundreds of instances of similar instances of ballot trafficking that took place at the drop boxes during the 2021 election.

On Monday Lehigh County District Attorney Jim Martin, a Republican, admitted that there were likely hundreds of instances where people deposited numerous ballots into the ballot drop boxes in the last election.

At least 288 people deposited more than one ballot in the various drop boxes, all of which were under video surveillance.

• Has anyone ever explained the box of votes brought out from under the desk in PA after to he repubs left the room?

and you dont think the repubs have done the exact same thing?

you truly think democrats are dishonest and republicans are not?

Seriously?

I think this what I truly find hilarious when I hear person acting like only one side in politics would ever try to rig an election - - its like you got to kidding me - - - politics is a corrupt business, and the die hard supporters on both sides cheat, lie and would probably kill if they thought they could get away with it.

Fact is these days I think the die hard conservatives are far more likely to go to illegal extremes to win an election than the die hard liberals - oh and this is not because the conservatives are are any less honest, it just that the snowflake liberals dont have the balls to push things as far as the conservatives will.

in the end politics is a game of cheating and lying and it makes me laugh when one side complains because the other side did it better. - - like they are some kind of innocent saints - - - - NOT!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• Have any of you guys seen 2000 Mules yet?? I generally hate conspiracy theories but there is evidence that is hard not to believe that Democrats cheated in 2020 and many other elections also. If you are a reasonable person it will certainly make you scratch your head with a WTF look on your face!!

worst conspiracy movie ever. Too many holes and no concrete evidence, only speculation and assumptions. Its an actual farce……

• worst conspiracy movie ever. Too many holes and no concrete evidence, only speculation and assumptions. Its an actual farce……

OK - you explain to me the people on film wearing gloves to put ballots in the box then removing the gloves throwing them away ?? Now I will agree that all the geo tracking is a technology that I am uninformed on. On what authority other than your own biased opinion of Trump can you say “it’s an actual farce” ?

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• OK - you explain to me the people on film wearing gloves to put ballots in the box then removing the gloves throwing them away ?? Now I will agree that all the geo tracking is a technology that I am uninformed on. On what authority other than your own biased opinion of Trump can you say “it’s an actual farce” ?

Guaranteed he hasnt watched the documentary so why even try?

• OK - you explain to me the people on film wearing gloves to put ballots in the box then removing the gloves throwing them away ?? Now I will agree that all the geo tracking is a technology that I am uninformed on. On what authority other than your own biased opinion of Trump can you say “it’s an actual farce” ?

I can't explain it, but what does it actually show?, what is it evidence of? - - do we know those were not votes cast for Trump? do we know those persons were not working for republican interests? do we even know those were not staged just for the film and that they are actors?

the film wants you to believe there were mules for the left, but how do you know they are not the exact opposite?

I wasn't there to witness these events and neither were you, and I am sure you would agree that we can't trust anything we see that was filmed, actors, special effects, computer generated bs - the film industry can make anything look very very real - Hell! I saw Bruce Willis walk around on a damn asteroid and it looked very real, but despite how real it looked my logic and common sense tell me it was just staged and computer generated BS for my entertainment

Using my logic and common since I have to come to a similar conclusion here, and I don't need to see the film for this to be clear.

Simple fact - People can't keep secrets!!!! and the more people involved in trying to keep something secret the sooner it wont be a secret

So, You're a lawyer, so tell me do you honestly believe a conspiracy of the size that this film presents is even possible? do you really think the thousands of people who would have to be involved could keep their mouths shut and keep the secret?

I don't - to me its no more possible than Bruce Willis saving the world from armageddon by blowing up an asteroid and I dont need to see a movie to know this

Trusting what you see and are told in a movie is no more reliable than trusting a politician both are designed to engage the audience with fantasy.

• I will say the most compelling part of the film is the geo tracking (have you seen the film?) I do not know enough about it other than what the filmmakers say as to whether this is such an exact science as they propose. If you will read previous posts I am not saying this is a smoking gun but like a good juror should do - I am weighing all the evidence with an open mind. I would like to see a rebuttal of this film that gives hard evidence - not opinion it is a farce. Right now I’m leaning toward a hung jury!! 😬

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• On a lighter note, this weekend keeps getting better than my portfolio.

My Son called to surprise us with his promotion to Sargent in 2 weeks at his PD. Asked if I would honor him with pinning on his Stripes.
    Then one of my Nephews (Master) sent good news of being inducted into the Martial Arts Hall of Fame for the second time today in Houston. Shortly after his 1st time, he was diagnosed with Parkinson’s and keeps pushing his abilities everyday.

• I will say the most compelling part of the film is the geo tracking (have you seen the film?) I do not know enough about it other than what the filmmakers say as to whether this is such an exact science as they propose. If you will read previous posts I am not saying this is a smoking gun but like a good juror should do - I am weighing all the evidence with an open mind. I would like to see a rebuttal of this film that gives hard evidence - not opinion it is a farce. Right now I’m leaning toward a hung jury!! 😬

Like I said, it is a movie, we have no way of knowing is anything in it is real, it could be 100% staged and faked and every single person in it could be an actor paid to pretend

And no I haven't seen the film nor will I - - Films are for entertainment, and even so called "reality" shows are not really reality - - seriously can you give me one reason why I should trust anything they say or show in this movie? - - just because they say its real?

But anyway, no point in arguing - if people want to believe a movie is telling them the truth that's okay with me, but for me trusting a movie made by a guy who is so far right that he wrote a book called The Big Lie where he says the Democrat party is founded on the same principals as the Third Reich. Not exactly a source I can trust to be unbiased and report the full truth.

Dinesh D'Souz is a far Right extremist go research his books and movies - and then tell me you think he is a good source for honest unbiased information

Anyway, I am done with this subject. The election happened and one way or the other its done and at this point in time probably the worst thing that could happen for conservatives wanting a conservative to win the White House in 2024 would be for Trump to run again. He is done, its over and all he will do by running is split the vote and guarantee we get someone like Gavin Newsom

Trump did a great job, got us a conservative Supreme Court which is more than we had a right to even hope for, but now its time to move on.

• .....?at this point in time probably the worst thing that could happen for conservatives wanting a conservative to win the White House in 2024 would be for Trump to run again. He is done, its over and all he will do by running is split the vote and guarantee we get someone like Gavin Newsom

Trump did a great job, got us a conservative Supreme Court which is more than we had a right to even hope for, but now its time

By the time the '24 election rolls around we should have 22 months of Republican majorities in Congress, a severely comprimised lame duck President (or an even worse one) and the same amount of time having put Congresses focus on the orange boogeyman behind us. If Conservatives do their job and we successfully fight for bettering the average Americans life the dems will have proven themselves and their agenda failures. The political climate will be so different that any predisposed thoughts you have now will be irrelevant.

...angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• worst conspiracy movie ever. Too many holes and no concrete evidence, only speculation and assumptions. Its an actual farce……

if I remember correctly, and it is possible that I’m wrong, but the Democrats in Congress accused George Bush Sr prior to his election of jumping in an SR 71 going to Europe and making secret deals.

The Democrats at that time said even though there is/was no evidence of him doing this the uttering of the accusation means that we must investigate.

I wonder what happened to that view point held by the Democrats at that time? I guess that’s ancient history and it need not apply now.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎