Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• And then there is this …..

Am I the only one that sees the idiotic “logic” of the Seattle city council??

So the $$ to recruit new officers is coming from the “savings” of over 400 officers leaving the untenable work environment. Priceless!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Have any of you guys seen 2000 Mules yet?? I generally hate conspiracy theories but there is evidence that is hard not to believe that Democrats cheated in 2020 and many other elections also. If you are a reasonable person it will certainly make you scratch your head with a WTF look on your face!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Have any of you guys seen 2000 Mules yet?? I generally hate conspiracy theories but there is evidence that is hard not to believe that Democrats cheated in 2020 and many other elections also. If you are a reasonable person it will certainly make you scratch your head with a WTF look on your face!!

I have watched it twice and yes - too much proof to be a hoax or conspiracy.

More people should def watch #2000Mules

https://node-1.2000mules.com/

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.

• I have watched it twice and yes - too much proof to be a hoax or conspiracy.

More people should def watch #2000Mules

https://node-1.2000mules.com/

proof?

no proof just speculation. Even if every person they suspect was transporting ballots was in fact depositing ballots in the boxes ther is zero “proof” that those ballots were not 100% legitimate ballots cast by legal voters. There is only speculation that they were not

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• proof?

no proof just speculation. Even if every person they suspect was transporting ballots was in fact depositing ballots in the boxes ther is zero “proof” that those ballots were not 100% legitimate ballots cast by legal voters. There is only speculation that they were not

Have you seen 2000 Mules?? People going up putting ballots in voting boxes with gloves on then immediately taking the gloves off and throw them in the trash. Actual footage FROM THE GOVERNMENT shows this happening in hundreds of places. You need to watch it if you haven’t - love to hear what you think after. I have and just call me a lot more skeptical —the Democrats are committing voter fraud on a massive scale from what I saw!!

• Have you seen 2000 Mules?? People going up putting ballots in voting boxes with gloves on then immediately taking the gloves off and throw them in the trash. Actual footage FROM THE GOVERNMENT shows this happening in hundreds of places. You need to watch it if you haven’t - love to hear what you think after. I have and just call me a lot more skeptical —the Democrats are committing voter fraud on a massive scale from what I saw!!

I can asure you thats just one of the methods that were used.

• Have you seen 2000 Mules?? People going up putting ballots in voting boxes with gloves on then immediately taking the gloves off and throw them in the trash. Actual footage FROM THE GOVERNMENT shows this happening in hundreds of places. You need to watch it if you haven’t - love to hear what you think after. I have and just call me a lot more skeptical —the Democrats are committing voter fraud on a massive scale from what I saw!!

The problem I have with this is that for it to work all of those thousands of people who dropped illegal ballots would have to never ever tell - 3 people can't even keep a secret and people expect me to believe that in this case thousands are keeping this secret?

• Excellent point - you just have to see the film to form your own opinion. You have to see the geo tracking that makes the case. Like I said - before I watched the film I was on your side but now I have a LOT more questions - the film is very persuasive!!

• Excellent point - you just have to see the film to form your own opinion. You have to see the geo tracking that makes the case. Like I said - before I watched the film I was on your side but now I have a LOT more questions - the film is very persuasive!!

yes and the geo tracking only shows that people walked near the boxes - before the last election I walked within a few feet of a drop off box twice every day, it was in the parking lot of where my old office building was - - - wouldn't geo tracking of my phone show me the same as it showed in the film? Just because a person was geo tracked near a box does not prove anything

and again I still need to fall back to the fact that not even three people can keep a secret let alone the number that would be required to pull this thing off

Seriously think about it - I am sure there are people that would pay millions of dollars to any person who could prove they were used as one of these mules - - - do you really believe not one single person would have come forward by now for millions of dollars and the fame that would come with it???

I personally believe the "proof" people have posted that the twin towers were brought down with pre set explosives and the "actual photos" of the set where the fake moon landing was filmed are actually more likely to be true for the simple fact that they wouldn't rely on the secrecy of 2000 so called mules.

As a side note I think the people that wont let go of wanting Trump back are at risk of splitting the conservative vote in 2024 and very likely guaranteeing we end up with someone like Gavin Newsom - - - people might want to think about that

• I never said “proof” - I just have a lot more questions now. I find it very mysterious how the vast majority of what they show happened in swing states that barely were won by Biden. I’m still not convinced Trump won - but I not convinced he lost either !!

• Nice to see the rest of the world (other than our country) is start to fighting back against the WEF and their horrid governments!!

As for #2000Mules - as said by Bill Martin - watch it 1st.

To think that either party are 'honest' in their tactics is naïve IMO.

"If you lie to the government, they'll put you in prison

But when they lie to all of us, it's called being a politician"

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.

• I wouldn’t put it past Republicans to do the same thing - sadly it’s becoming the people vs the government 😩

• I think both parties are equally corrupt and would almost bet that for every illegal democrat vote there was an equal illegal republican vote - - in fact the louder one side shouts that the other side is cheating I take as evidence that the accuser is probably cheating - - its human nature for cheaters to accuse everyone else of doing the same thing

• I think both parties are equally corrupt and would almost bet that for every illegal democrat vote there was an equal illegal republican vote - - in fact the louder one side shouts that the other side is cheating I take as evidence that the accuser is probably cheating - - its human nature for cheaters to accuse everyone else of doing the same thing

Has anyone ever explained the box of votes brought out from under the desk in PA after to he repubs left the room?