Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• The only reason I see for concern is their nuclear capability... and I feel they are crazy enough to possibly use it.

And the current crew running the clown show right now may just “understand” his need to do it and send Hillary over there to press the reset button….

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• The only reason I see for concern is their nuclear capability... and I feel they are crazy enough to possibly use it.

It has been reported that he may have a terminal disease - if that is so I wouldn’t put it past him to push the button and take as many with him as he can. Hopefully SOMEBODY over there would stop him…

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• So I thought I’d give you guys a little information. I work for a big company of truckers……we have AA&E drivers for ammunition and explosives. So a friend of mine had some ammunition loads to move…..out of 100 certified teams 80 were on boats to Syria…..hmmmmm

• Does anyone find it funny how when taking about gender or sexual identification the left seems to be either incapable or unwilling to define what a "woman" is yet when the subject changes to abortion they can't stop talking about how its a woman's right

Rather confusing - what about a trans woman - - is it "her" right as well or are they actually acknowledging a physical difference and saying that people who have that physical difference have some special right that others don't get?

Its all very confusing :rolleyes:

we are all the same, they say, and should be treated equally, but then again were not all the same and some of us get special rights to kill babies - - what about a man who doesn't want to be a father and be saddled with child support? - - should he have a right to demand the woman get an abortion? aren't his rights to not be a parent equal to the woman right not to want to be a parent? and if she says no shouldn't she then have to free him from any financial responsibility?

Equal is equal don't you think? - - perhaps some potential dad should get a lawyer and test this one out - "I told her I didn't want it and I told her I would pay for the abortion so now I want freedom from financial liability" - - if you could get this one approved by some liberal judge I have to wonder what the impact would be on the number of un wanted pregnancies - - bet there are women who would be much more careful if they knew they couldn't get the man to pay child support if he didnt want the child.

Why should the woman be the only one in the consensual sexual relationship who can get out of her parental responsibilities if she chooses?

anyway, just random thoughts, I thought I would throw out there

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Biden said we would support Ukraine "as long as it takes". If the war in Ukraine is causing all the economy damage in the US why would Putin want the war to end quickly? He can take his time and complete destroy our economy.

• Hopefully the people who would actually push the button, 2 keys I hope or multiple codes, would have more common sense.

you would hope Russia has some multi person protocol, but then again its Russia and Putin so who knows?

• AAZopbe.img?w=800&h=415&q=60&m=2&f=jpg

This used to be true in my youth, but these days I dont think the right actually wants any less government than the left wants. They just want government regulation and involvement in different things

These days both sides seem to want way too much government for my taste as a Libertarian

oh - and that "divided highway" - - yea that sucker covers the entire country ;(

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

• 7/8/22 - A win for Trump in Wisconsin. Also had one in AZ, but I prefer these actual gov sites info.

WEC's interpretation of state statutes in the Memos is
    inconsistent with state law, to the extent they
    conflict with the following: (1) an elector must
    personally mail or deliver his or her own absentee
    ballot, except where the law explicitly authorizes an
    agent to act on an elector's behalf, (2) the only

lawful methods for casting an absentee ballot pursuant
    to Wis. Stat. § 6.87(4)(b)1. are for the elector to
    place the envelope containing the ballot in the mail
    or for the elector to deliver the ballot in person to
    the municipal clerk, (3) the use of drop boxes, as
    described in the Memos, is not permitted under
    Wisconsin law unless the drop box is staffed by the
    clerk and located at the office of the clerk or a
    properly designated alternate site under Wis. Stat.
    § 6.855.

https://www.wicourts.gov/sc/op…?content=pdf&seqNo=542617

• Lobsters, entitled liberals - - - - things that make you hmmmmm!