Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• https://m.imdb.com/title/tt18924506/

2000 mules documentary. I recommend everyone here watches it. Whether you believe there was foul play or not. There's a reason they are working extra hard to not let it get too much exposure.

The methodology they used in that investigation they first tested it out by solving a murder. Literally SOLVING A MURDER to prove their methods are accurate.

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Disturbing numbers. This can't be good for the law-abiding citizens in Chicago. Even more so for the police force. The numbers who left the force in 2021 vs the number joined is shocking but predictable.

• The vote to legalize abortion failed in the Senate 49 to 51. I haven't heard one news agency call it a bipartisan vote to kill the bill, I wonder why?

only reason vote was even held was to manufacture something to try to use for political advantage. Right now the left needs anything they can find to distract from the terrible job this administration is doing

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

• I have to say that if you like to vote by mail, as I do, here in California and with the tools of the usps keeping track to be sure your vote counts is pretty darn easy. The State has a thing you can sign up for called ballot track. I got an email Monday morning telling me my ballot was being mailed that day, and then using the postal services "Informed Delivery" service I received an e-mail from them Wednesday morning showing me pictures of all of my mail for the day and there among the other pictures of each mail piece was a picture of my ballot. Today I mailed back my completed ballot and as soon as it is received the ballot track system will email me and not only let me know it was received, but will also tell me if anything is wrong that might cause a problem

I really love the postal services free "Informed Delivery" service, signed up for it a few months back and now each day in the morning I get an email that has pictures of each piece of mail that I should expect for that day and also any packages - - and if something doesn't show up you can log into the website and let them know exactly what didn't come - great for knowing if anything gets lost or stolen

Seriously - Check it out - USPS Informed Delivery

• However does this tracking let you know if someone was voting using your name? How about does it stop voting fraud? I think not.

Actually if they received a ballot in my name I would get an e-mail saying they received my ballot - - I think I would know if I hadn't mailed it

That's the whole point of the ballot track system - - I get notified when its sent to me so I can report it if I dont get it and then I get notified again the they get it back - Think about it - I mailed my ballot back this morning - they should have it by Monday - - if they dont get it I will know and can inform they will nullify the first one sent and send me a new one, The Ballots are all numbered so they know which ballot they sent me and they will know if they get one back with my name and address on it if it doesn't match the number they sent to me

So since they can't require ID to vote please tell me how you can know someone isn't voting in person using your name?????

If you think about it the mail system seems to have more security - - when they mail me a ballot they know which ballot number they sent me - that is the only one in my name and when they get it back its marked off the list - I have voted - - on the other hand if you walk in with no ID they have no way to know which ballot was yours and if 5 guys drop off ballots with your name they have no way to know which one was really you

As a side note I highly suspect that voter fraud tends to balance out - only a fool would think that only the other side or party cheats - - when it comes to dishonesty I think its pretty clear that both parties are full of lying dishonest cheats - - wouldn't you agree?

• I have to say that if you like to vote by mail, as I do, here in California and with the tools of the usps keeping track to be sure your vote counts is pretty darn easy. The State has a thing you can sign up for called ballot track. I got an email Monday morning telling me my ballot was being mailed that day, and then using the postal services "Informed Delivery" service I received an e-mail from them Wednesday morning showing me pictures of all of my mail for the day and there among the other pictures of each mail piece was a picture of my ballot. Today I mailed back my completed ballot and as soon as it is received the ballot track system will email me and not only let me know it was received, but will also tell me if anything is wrong that might cause a problem

I really love the postal services free "Informed Delivery" service, signed up for it a few months back and now each day in the morning I get an email that has pictures of each piece of mail that I should expect for that day and also any packages - - and if something doesn't show up you can log into the website and let them know exactly what didn't come - great for knowing if anything gets lost or stolen

Seriously - Check it out - USPS Informed Delivery

Here a mail in ballot must be requested (the request covers a couple years) and you can log in to the local elections office to check your status. When a ballot is sent out it has a tracking number that shows when it went out, when it was delivered, when they received it back, and when it was opened/counted or if there was a concern. Mail in ballots are counted early so if there is a concern you can fix it or vote in person. The tracking number stays with the envelope that has your printed information, a signature space for mandatory signature match verification, and is retained by the elections office. The actual ballot of course doesn't have any of that information so once separated from the envelope there is no way to match it back. With it having to be requested in the first place I can accept that chain of custody because either a government entity has it or I do the entire time and it is tracked through every point. Now was it really counted, that part is up to trusting the local elections office but there is an official record that it was.

..... politician-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Ol’ Vlad Knew what he was doing when he set up the pipeline network. No different than a drug dealer creating dependence and Europe let it happen.
    I remember a former president pointing this out however it seemed to fall on deaf ears at the time…

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎