Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Man! I’m on a roll! These are the people that lead our country just think about that for a second!

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0d0e0Few0sxhwCw0XIIor_siw

YES!! Terrifying - if Biden goes down - Harris - Harris goes down - Pelosi - the Blind, Mental Cripple and Crazy are the lineup for leader of the free world

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• YES!! Terrifying - if Biden goes down - Harris - Harris goes down - Pelosi - the Blind, Mental Cripple and Crazy are the lineup for leader of the free world

These days Zelenskyy looks more like world leader material than anyone in this country that the D's or R's have to offer

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Speaking of which I’m pretty sure this is Rick Scott laying the groundwork for a run at President. I read his 11 point plan and I could really get behind this platform. Much like Trump but he won’t have voters voting against him just because of his personality…

https://rescueamerica.com/11-point-plan/

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• The Rs have several to offer can,t say that about the ds.

The R's are all bought and paid for - - no different really than the D's - - only major difference is who owns them - - - I can guarantee it isn't you or me.

• I don't know about you but when it was the Rs controlling things life was much better for me. Yes they are both bought and paid for but the Rs are being paid for by people with the same ideas I have and sure enough if I had the money I would be paying for them also. You don't think someone will be paying for your third party candidates?

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• I don't know about you but when it was the Rs controlling things life was much better for me. Yes they are both bought and paid for but the Rs are being paid for by people with the same ideas I have and sure enough if I had the money I would be paying for them also. You don't think someone will be paying for your third party candidates?

The problem with what you are saying is that you seem to think Trump was one of the Republicans - - He was not, he only ran as one of them to get around the 2 party systems lock on who they allow to run.

Trump was not, is not and never was a "Republican" and fact is the high up Republican Party insiders are just as much responsible for getting Trump out of office as the Democrats were - and the high up Republican Party insiders are fighting right now right along side the democrats to try to guarantee Trump is not allowed to ever run for office again.

Trump was and is a businessman not a politician. And Trump went very much against the Republican Party line and did what he felt was best for his own interests - which was business and you are correct - that was good for me and my family, but no way in hell the Republican Party should get any credit for this - - they didn't do it - Trump who for all practical purposes was a third party candidate did it and he did it despite being hated by the old republican Party elites.

I truly 100% believe that the Republican and Democrat Parties worked together behind closed doors to get rid of Trump and I 100% believe they still are conspiring behind closed doors to make sure he never runs again - - - this is what the 2 party system does, they make rules and set things up in a way designed to keep outsiders from having any chance at getting elected President - - Trump found a way around it, he played their game and despite all of their efforts he won - - - - The Republicans and Democrats are doing everything the can to make sure that never happens again.

You are free to believe the Republicans are different or better than the Democrats - - heck I used to believe that myself, but please dont give the Republicans credit for what Donald Trump gave you - - Trump didn't do it as a Republican, Trump did it despite the Republicans.

Edited 2 times, last by Edward Neal ().

• The R's are all bought and paid for - - no different really than the D's - - only major difference is who owns them - - - I can guarantee it isn't you or me.

Idk about that entirely, Sen. Ben Sasse has the heart of a teacher.

I think this guy is our best hope for all, to sit in the big chair eventually. However the likely hood of effectual change is slim to none, until we insist on a Convention of States to in act term limits for congress.

And I'll add to the pipe dream list, something I once heard on Armstrong and Ghetty, you should only be allowed to vote for the offices you meet the age requirements to hold. :thumbsup: