Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• so you think the deep state and using movies for predictive programming (they give us an early warning of things to come) is all BS……

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fifth_Element

movie came out in 1997……anybody think it’s coincidental that the words moderna and pfizer are on the wall in big bold letters? The plan to kill us code named “Covid 19” has been in the works for decades……and you don’t think there are others plans in case this one fails? …….dream on little sheeple…..dream on….

• I dunno about that but I finally ran across a liberal that is not completely stupid…

https://www.mediaite.com/enter…hey-know-how-to-use-them/

Most sane thing I’ve heard out of a liberal pie hole in a long time !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• not as far fetched as you may believe…..look at this….

same guy on the set of 2 different “accidental” shootings? Think it’s a coincidence ….LOL

everyone knows Alex has no enemies….or did the women know something? Or was there turmoil amongst the director, the woman and Alex? And what was the othe guy doing on the set…..who would hire that guy after he was associated with an accidental killing on another movie…..or was she sacrificed to insure the success of the movie ?

• Sure is a sad statement to make when the President of the United States LIES to the American people on something so important. he will go down in history of being the only president to surrender to the enemy and leave HUNDREDS of Americans behind. This is less than 10 days after telling the world that we would NOT remove the armed forces until EVERY American was safely on their way home. Then he creates his version of the truth saying that about 100 Americans may have been left behind. It doesn't take long to find out the truth behind this lying bread dead fool for cares more for his cone full of vanilla ice cream than he does for the brave soldiers of the United States. I sure hope he likes other flavors, since it's clear to see that the only thing he has to look forward to is Rocky Roads - 2 Scoops.

Everyone must read this and then decide if your vote for Biden was really what you wanted

https://www.nationalreview.com…ant-to-leave-afghanistan/

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• So... as a movie buff going to point out a couple things here I noticed and move on...

1st. The movie that picture is from is 12 monkeys, which came out in 1995. You linked and described the 5th element which did not star Brad Pitt [who is clearly in the picture] at all. As far as the picture and the words. Here is a picture from the actual scene.

Clearly the picture you posted is photo shopped, and poorly done at that...

so you think the deep state and using movies for predictive programming (they give us an early warning of things to come) is all BS……

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fifth_Element

movie came out in 1997……anybody think it’s coincidental that the words moderna and pfizer are on the wall in big bold letters? The plan to kill us code named “Covid 19” has been in the works for decades……and you don’t think there are others plans in case this one fails? …….dream on little sheeple…..dream on….

2nd. Brandon Lee died in the filming of the original crow, not the sequel. Dave Halls was not listed in the credits or involved with the original crow at all. So he WAS NOT on set of 2 shootings at all.

not as far fetched as you may believe…..look at this….

same guy on the set of 2 different “accidental” shootings? Think it’s a coincidence ….LOL

everyone knows Alex has no enemies….or did the women know something? Or was there turmoil amongst the director, the woman and Alex? And what was the othe guy doing on the set…..who would hire that guy after he was associated with an accidental killing on another movie…..or was she sacrificed to insure the success of the movie ?

You can look at a duck and can pretend to see a t-rex or or grizzly bear all day long. But if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck I hate to be the bearer of bad news but...

FACTS... They're a finicky b*tch...

You can return to your original programming now.

• interestingly I think one of the first thing every one who shoots is taught is that you never take someone’s word for it when they tell you a gun is not loaded. The minute that gun is handed to you the very first thing you do is check for your self and verify that the gun is in fact unloaded.

I guess in the movie business they think it’s a better idea to trust someone else - personally someone could tell me “cold gun” a million times and I would still crack that thing open and check for myself

and this tragic event with Baldwin was a rehearsal how tough would if have been for Baldwin to pop the cylinder open and to check it and to also check the barrel for any obstructions?

It’s just sad that this young woman is dead and it Could have been so easily avoided

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• interestingly I think one of the first thing every one who shoots is taught is that you never take someone’s word for it when they tell you a gun is not loaded. The minute that gun is handed to you the very first thing you do is check for your self and verify that the gun is in fact unloaded.

I guess in the movie business they think it’s a better idea to trust someone else - personally someone could tell me “cold gun” a million times and I would still crack that thing open and check for myself

and this tragic event with Baldwin was a rehearsal how tough would if have been for Baldwin to pop the cylinder open and to check it and to also check the barrel for any obstructions?

It’s just sad that this young woman is dead and it Could have been so easily avoided

something fishy is going on……either Alex was set up…..or he wanted someone dead.

If he had taken a safety course from the NRA I could have saved a life. Bashing the NRA is the Hollywood way.

• I did search the movie actors and found it odd that brad wasn’t in it……

does photoshop work both ways? Asking for a friend…..

could this be the before picture …

and this one the after picture?

just as things can be added with photoshop…..it can also erase things……can’t it?

• vaccinated people are creating the variants…..whatever they put in them is using their body to create “stuff”…

why aren’t massive football stadiums with thousands of people yelling and screaming and breathing and coughing with no masks no masks and no social distancing considered unsafe? People in church were forbidden to sing because of the spit coming out…..Why can’t unvaccinated doctors and nurses and factory workers just wear masks at work….if they are so effective at stopping the spread?

• ...and this tragic event with Baldwin was a rehearsal how tough would if have been for Baldwin to pop the cylinder open and to check it and to also check the barrel for any obstructions?

Baldwin violated not only common sense gun rules, but SAG guidelines.

He gave exactly zero fucks about the well being of other people. No one with any respect for firearms would point one at somebody loaded or not. That shit isn't funny. Alex Baldwin is an idiot and a murderer.

• just a simple 15 minute or less class before the beginning of filming on basic gun safety for all people who might be handling guns would much better than simply trusting others to tell you when a gun is “cold”

but then again someone like Baldwin would probably think having to learn such things was beneath him

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies