Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Have to admit, this year in the stock market has sucked compared to last year when I got started as a hobby. Leave it to Trump to literally turn around my portfolio for the year with DWAC. He's partnering with them to launch "Truth Social". Got in late to the game in the $30's yesterday, sold all this morning for $101. It's halted at $131 at the moment so could of made more but I like to secure profits. Little flashback to last year.... my portfolio has missed Trump action. TGIF my friends!

• I've investigated a number shootings during my career. The Alec Baldwin shooting really doesn't make much sense. A live round in a "prop gun" sounds like bullshit. What makes it a prop gun if it's a fully functional gun? Second big problem; why was he shooting at the directors? Does the script say shoot the production staff? It all sounds wrong.

• I've investigated a number shootings during my career. The Alec Baldwin shooting really doesn't make much sense. A live round in a "prop gun" sounds like bullshit. What makes it a prop gun if it's a fully functional gun? Second big problem; why was he shooting at the directors? Does the script say shoot the production staff? It all sounds wrong.

anyone with any gun knowledge knows that you should always treat a gun as if it is loaded and never point it at anyone unless you intend to shoot them - - Now I know that this is a movie and in a movie they will point the gun at the other actors, but why did he point it at this poor young woman? unless she was behind the camera and they were shooting an angle where it was supposed to be from the view of the person being shot????

I am also unsure how the second person got shot - - did Baldwin fire twice with it pointed at different people? or perhaps one person was behind the other and a single shot go both - - heck they haven't even said it was a real round that was fired, they seem to be talking as if it was the wadding material from blank rounds which really makes me wonder how two people were shot - - were they that close to Baldwin?

its all very confusing, but heck I guess it wasn't tragic enough to interrupt a good vacation - - Baldwin family packing up for trip to the Hamptons

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

If they had all of these safety rules, Why was there live ammo on the movie set? My understanding is the prop guns are the real thing with the exception of the science fiction stuff

• anyone with any gun knowledge knows that you should always treat a gun as if it is loaded and never point it at anyone unless you intend to shoot them - - Now I know that this is a movie and in a movie they will point the gun at the other actors, but why did he point it at this poor young woman? unless she was behind the camera and they were shooting an angle where it was supposed to be from the view of the person being shot????

I am also unsure how the second person got shot - - did Baldwin fire twice with it pointed at different people? or perhaps one person was behind the other and a single shot go both - - heck they haven't even said it was a real round that was fired, they seem to be talking as if it was the wadding material from blank rounds which really makes me wonder how two people were shot - - were they that close to Baldwin?

its all very confusing, but heck I guess it wasn't tragic enough to interrupt a good vacation - - Baldwin family packing up for trip to the Hamptons

From the info so far the round went through the female and hit the male. Possibly hit the female from behind.

• From the info so far the round went through the female and hit the male. Possibly hit the female from behind.

well, if it went through that sure sounds like a live round to me, I am no expert on blanks - never bothered playing with any, but would seem odd to me that whatever they cap a blank with would be able to go through one person and into another

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I have no experience with revolvers not sure it this is possible? One theory is that an inexperienced set crewperson initially loaded the improper caliber blank, then fudged up and loaded the proper blank in the revolver directly behind the improper blank essentially projecting the smaller shell?

Edit:

As in the aircraft industry. The vast majority of mishaps happen not through a single event but a series of events that at multiple stages have the ability to be caught and corrected. I have a feeling this will be the case.

• anyone with any gun knowledge knows that you should always treat a gun as if it is loaded and never point it at anyone unless you intend to shoot them - - Now I know that this is a movie and in a movie they will point the gun at the other actors, but why did he point it at this poor young woman? unless she was behind the camera and they were shooting an angle where it was supposed to be from the view of the person being shot????

bullet went through her and hit him…

• breathing through a mask everyday….has to be very healthy …..

and fauci lied to Congress. Do you think he lied to you?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Wear 2 masks after you get the shot that’s not for Covid….

that said….

if you can understand what’s been written here in 1989…..

they talk about Covid 19…….now listen……if Covid 19 was around in 1989…..somebody is lying about EVERYTHING

I think Covid 19 is the code name of a deep state operation, to kill a bunch of people…..not the name of an actual virus…what they are now calling Covid 19 could actually be a viral pneumonia (which is what most people end up with) that could Have been deliberately altered…..to make it worse….

and everything that’s happening now is exactly what the 1989 book said would happen…..so go ahead and explain it…..I’ll wait…..and just remember when your head is buried In the Sand your ass up is fully exposed ….for whatever…..