Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Ford Electric 150 almost does.

I guess that depends on the charging source used

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• One of the communities in the Amana Colonies pipes the methane from the manure pit of their pig farm to their power plant which supplies the entire city with electricity. ZERO oil consumption.

If you have an electric car plugged in, then it runs on pig shit. Might not be unicorn piss, but it's pretty darn close.

:pig_face::pig::pile_of_poo::pile_of_poo:

• One of the communities in the Amana Colonies pipes the methane from the manure pit of their pig farm to their power plant which supplies the entire city with electricity. ZERO oil consumption.

If you have an electric car plugged in, then it runs on pig shit. Might not be unicorn piss, but it's pretty darn close.

I am not a global warming nut, but from what I hear the methane from animal waste causes more of a problem than Co2 - - takes less of it to hold in more heat they say

also as everyone knows unicorn piss is completely neutral and has no impact whatsoever 8o

• Ford Electric 150 almost does.

That should be interesting. Bigger trucks get fairly shitty gas mileage which gets worse when hauling or trailering. How feasible would a large high end electric truck be considering charging time is FAR greater than gassing up time?

I'm not sure if Ford has properly engineered that bad boy or just wants it as a expensive show piece for the elites that fancy themselves as "ruffians".

• That should be interesting. Bigger trucks get fairly shitty gas mileage which gets worse when hauling or trailering. How feasible would a large high end electric truck be considering charging time is FAR greater than gassing up time?

I'm not sure if Ford has properly engineered that bad boy or just wants it as a expensive show piece for the elites that fancy themselves as "ruffians".

In my view charging time is the huge drawback to any electric vehicle and the only two ways I have been able to come up with that might be a partial solution would be to either have a range per charge so great that a full days driving was never a problem on a single charge or a system with swappable battery packs where you could pull into a battery station and swap your depleted battery pack for a fully charged battery pack. After swapping the station could then put your depleted battery into a charger for some other vehicle - of course this second option would require at least some uniformity in battery pack design across all electric vehicle manufactures so that the battery stations could keep a good supply of fresh packs on hand while they charged the depleted ones that were dropped off. It might also be nice if owners could have a second battery pack on the charger at home for quick changes if needed

I really think that except for an around town only commuter vehicle most people will never want to have to stop for long periods of time to top off their batteries every time they take a longer trip

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• Actually this is all a part of a plan by the left to gather DNA of the people they consider extremists - those people who wont get vaccinated. So how are they doing this? They requiring people who are not vaccinated to get covid tests for every little event or travel or any other excuse they can find (and they are finding more excuses every day) and then when they take that swab for the covid test they use it to add that persons DNA to the national DNA database - NDIS or National DNA Index System which is a part of CODIS so that in the future they can track those people down using their DNA if they ever decide they need to. - yep, if you have had a covid test - better be careful about any protesting or complaining that the government disagrees with - - they will be able to identify you and find you

Fortunately I have never had to have a covid test and now that I am fully vaccinated I am exempt from having to be tested for covid and giving them my DNA

like you say - they are smarter than you think 8o

Damn Ed... I think you're right....

tenor.gif

• In my view charging time is the huge drawback to any electric vehicle and the only two ways I have been able to come up with than might be a partial solution would be to either have a range per charge so great that a full days driving was never a problem on a single charge or a system with swappable battery packs where you could pull into a battery station and swap your depleted battery pack for a fully charged battery pack. After swapping the station could then put your depleted battery into a charger for some other vehicle - of course this second option would require at least some uniformity in battery pack design across all electric vehicle manufactures so that the battery stations could keep a good supply of fresh packs on hand while they charged the depleted ones that were dropped off. It might also be nice if owners could have a second battery pack on the charger at home for quick changes if needed

I really think that except for an around town only commuter vehicle most people will never want to have to stop for long periods of time to top off their batteries every time they take a longer trip

Changes are afoot... SSBatteries... Solid State Batteries... https://www.carmagazine.co.uk/…c/solid-state-battery-ev/

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I suppose if companies will be forced to pay for testing many companies with a small percentage of employees over 100 will be announcing layoffs or as stated will pass it on to the employees. Any company with an amount somewhat higher surely won't want to pay out of their pocket.

Biden will have OSHA make a rule requiring employees of companies to be tested. Companies will have to pay for the testing, but they can pass the cost on to employees.

• If the gubment wants me to get the vaccine, all they have to do is ONE little measly thing.

REVOKE THE LIABILITY WAIVER for the vaccine manufacturers for the covid vaccine.

No other vaccine has had a liability waiver attached to it.

Without that, I ain't taking it.

• If the gubment wants me to get the vaccine, all they have to do is ONE little measly thing.

REVOKE THE LIABILITY WAIVER for the vaccine manufacturers for the covid vaccine.

No other vaccine has had a liability waiver attached to it.

Without that, I ain't taking it.

actually you have been given false information

According to 42 U.S. Code § 300aa–22, "No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings."

In other words, companies that manufacture vaccines are not liable if someone has an allergic reaction or injury after being vaccinated.

so you are wrong, the manufacture of every vaccine since October 1, 1988 has had immunity from direct liability, there is a national vaccine injury compensation program that was setup by the government that has its own "vaccine court" and at this point the covid vaccines are not a part of that program , but the funds paid to the petitioners of that court are not paid by the vaccine manufacture - they are paid by the government which as I am sure you know means they are paid by the tax payers

So considering this your excuse that you won't get it until manufacture can be held liable is not a valid excuse, because under the law this can never happen

Fact Check of another false conspiracy

• That's interesting.

I did not know that.

But I am pretty damn sure I have not had a vaccination since 1988.

I don't do the flu, and there hasn't been a need for one since I got out of the military.

And I don't see a need for one now.

• Well, and even those who claim they don't like its been politicized and blame the left for doing it, still want to "win" at every argument they try...

Simple observation here is you just have to look at what's posted and the "likes" received (even when proven false)... wacky-squared

And of course, excluding what BD posts (though even back before he was blocked, he also got a like or two at times...things that make you go hmmm...) laugh-squared

fill your trunk with pig shit and pipe it into the motor.....