Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Fixed it for ya’...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Joe Biden and the democratic party took a calculated risk choosing to stay silent in regard to radical group think. While it may have provided a pathway to the presidency these groups will not go away. In fact I believe the perception of these groups is Joe Biden is in full support of their radical agenda. He's in for some hard truths. Mobs are erratic and they don't compromise. Any deviation other than a radical shift on all expected levels will be dealt with in the way to be expected of mob behavior.

I hope (think) Biden is fully aware it just won't be safe to defund the police in a way the mob expects. I believe in a better way to reach environmental goals but you just can't make a radical shift like an on-off switch. Joe allowed that perception now he's going to have to deal with the consequences of a mob that expects nothing less.

• Joe Biden and the democratic party took a calculated risk choosing to stay silent in regard to radical group think. While it may have provided a pathway to the presidency these groups will not go away. In fact I believe the perception of these groups is Joe Biden is in full support of their radical agenda. He's in for some hard truths. Mobs are erratic and they don't compromise. Any deviation other than a radical shift on all expected levels will be dealt with in the way to be expected of mob behavior.

I hope (think) Biden is fully aware it just won't be safe to defund the police in a way the mob expects. I believe in a better way to reach environmental goals but you just can't make a radical shift like an on-off switch. Joe allowed that perception now he's going to have to deal with the consequences of a mob that expects nothing less.

I don’t think the far left likes Biden much more than they do Trump. If the law does not take a stand and squash these anarchists I believe it will come to a head with a huge deadly riot between far left vs far right in some metropolitan city with many left dead in the street. That may be the only thing that stops all these “peaceful” protests OR exacerbates the problem even further. It will certainly be interesting to see how Biden reacts!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I don’t think the far left likes Biden much more than they do Trump. If the law does not take a stand and squash these anarchists I believe it will come to a head with a huge deadly riot between far left vs far right in some metropolitan city with many left dead in the street. That may be the only thing that stops all these “peaceful” protests OR exacerbates the problem even further. It will certainly be interesting to see how Biden reacts!

What happens when the other side comes prepared like the veteran group did?

• We need someone with balls to go after CNN for fake news and always lies being told

Its very easy with admin access in the voting software to change votes almost drag and drop. Need to investigate and negate. Apparently this software has been proven in court to be fraudulent in previous cases. Al Gore challenged results in 2000 for you lefties FYI.

• Its very easy with admin access in the voting software to change votes almost drag and drop. Need to investigate and negate. Apparently this software has been proven in court to be fraudulent in previous cases. Al Gore challenged results in 2000 for you lefties FYI.

At the end of the night, each precinct prints the results from each of their machines and brings the printed sheets along with all ballots and stubs to the central city/township counting area. This is done by two people, one representing each party. Those numbers are then tallied up from all precincts and brought to the county collection point.

That being the case, every single precinct in every city/township would have to have a bad actor from each party willing to trust the other to be bad and not say anything. Each township tends to have about +/-20 precincts and city can have upwards of 50 precincts. That is a lot of shady people in cahoots from both parties. My wife and I have worked the polls. They don't let spouses work the same precinct. You can't even work in your own precinct.

I find it hard to believe that with a system like that you could get any large, meaningful amount of fraud.

If you question the system, work the polls next time. They are always looking for people and they pay decent for a days work.:)

• you’re missing the definition of swing states. They are only investigating 12 now 6 states. These states only had issues in several counties that just happen to be the biggest cities and democratically held for decades. it didn’t take an army. It only took a handful or less in each city. And you underestimate the power of a wad of cash to habitually poor people to be swayed into criminal activity.

• What if the mandatory mask mandate it just an excuse to upgrade the facial recognition software? They already have your full face. So they can now just overlay an eye or part of your ear over it to know who you are. They know who you are sleeping under your blanket. Big brother deep state has your number.

• Who needs internet when you have a back door on the Dominion machines. Why did the cities in question shut down their counting at night? Maybe their machines needed a tune up adjustment. Let’s do a manual recount with both parties allowed to participate. If your not in favor of that then your part of the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Trump, as I stated before he was ever elected, is not godly, heavenly or heaven bound if you believe the bible.

He is the living embodiment of all the "7 deadly sins". When I listed them before, the only one I couldn't confirm was "thou shall not kill". With Covid, Trumps rally cries against masks, his large rallies of unmasked people, his followers going maskless and gathering in general because of his statements, he may have ticked that final box.

I never said he was godly, I said that I felt he was protected by God.

What if Trump rallies were actually "mostly peaceful protest" wouldn't that make the whole event immune to COVID? At least that is what the media implies...

....busting your chops a bit.

...I hope (think) Biden is fully aware it just won't be safe to defund the police in a way the mob expects

The great thing about being a democrat politician is that your constituents appreciate being lied to. After all their news lie to them every day.

We need someone with balls to go after CNN for fake news and always lies being told

I think it might be time to bring back the Fairness doctrine.

News media has become lieutenants to cult leaders. I think the purpose of eliminating it was that the free market would balance things out, but it hasn't.

This video explains how people have come to hate Trump; oddly enough it's about a fictional face cream...

Who needs internet when you have a back door on the Dominion machines. .

Whether or not it proves out to be a factor, fact is Dominion tried to sell their system to Texas three times between 2012 and 2019. All three times private security forms hired by the state where able to show serious errors and vulnerabilities in both the systems hardware and software. A statement from a Texas official regarding the states rejection of the machines notes "we discovered that these systems are subject to different types of unauthorized manipulation and potential fraud". In one instance during the latest test an evaluator hired by Texas was able to change the programming of a machine submitted for evaluation with just their phone and a USB cord. The reports on these contract bids are publicly available.

......ninja-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......