Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I keep reading this stuff on this thread and I'm glad I don't participate much, otherwise I would feel like in the good old times in "germany 30th 40th" my way or no way. It is getting nasty and I don't like it.

Libtards or Reptarts what is the difference, just treat everyone like you want to treadet.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• I keep reading this stuff on this thread and I'm glad I don't participate much, otherwise I would feel like in the good old times in "germany 30th 40th" my way or no way. It is getting nasty and I don't like it.

Libtards or Reptarts what is the difference, just treat everyone like you want to treadet.

You know I love ya like a brother but

Politics is a full contact sport !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• You know I love ya like a brother but

Politics is a full contact sport !!

So I should take the gloves of and use the same internet videos about TRUMP?? and no one would be offended. Right??? Actually you don't have to look for videos just listen to his interviews, It is what it is:thumbdown::saint:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• So I should take the gloves of and use the same internet videos about TRUMP?? and no one would be offended. Right??? Actually you don't have to look for videos just listen to his interviews, It is what it is:thumbdown::saint:

I don't take different views personally. Feel free, sound off. It's what makes this country great. To oppress other views is fascism isn't it?

• So I should take the gloves of and use the same internet videos about TRUMP?? and no one would be offended. Right??? Actually you don't have to look for videos just listen to his interviews, It is what it is:thumbdown::saint:

Bro - You and I have drank (heavily I might add) discussing politics and we are really not that far apart on ideology. I ain’t gonna try to make you believe or anybody else for that matter thatTrump doesn’t have flaws (arguably many). I know you and you are a law and order guy - ain’t gonna get that with Biden. You have a new company and I know you want to be prosperous - ain’t gonna happen with Biden. I know you believe in LEGAL immigration - ain’t gonna happen with Biden. I know you are the best we have in legal immigration and never depended on the government for healthcare (or anything else) as Joe Biden is for open borders and healthcare for illegals. I realize this is another “hold your nose and vote” situation for most voters but you have to think - do you like the American prosperity of the last 4 years or do you want to see the country you love being transformed into something unrecognizable. For me there is no choice - prosperity and freedom over burdensome government and higher taxes - Biden will get you that. Just my perspective - be glad to hear your thoughts. Gonna be my Bro no matter how you vote or the election comes out.

• Bro - You and I have drank (heavily I might add) discussing politics and we are really not that far apart on ideology. I ain’t gonna try to make you believe or anybody else for that matter thatTrump doesn’t have flaws (arguably many). I know you and you are a law and order guy - ain’t gonna get that with Biden. You have a new company and I know you want to be prosperous - ain’t gonna happen with Biden. I know you believe in LEGAL immigration - ain’t gonna happen with Biden. I know you are the best we have in legal immigration and never depended on the government for healthcare (or anything else) as Joe Biden is for open borders and healthcare for illegals. I realize this is another “hold your nose and vote” situation for most voters but you have to think - do you like the American prosperity of the last 4 years or do you want to see the country you love being transformed into something unrecognizable. For me there is no choice - prosperity and freedom over burdensome government and higher taxes - Biden will get you that. Just my perspective - be glad to hear your thoughts. Gonna be my Bro no matter how you vote or the election comes out.

Thank you Brother, I'm not just talking about ideology (similar) I also talk about how we are being taking care of (NOT a free for all) but how can we be number one when the people are not being taken care of. And you know how much I LOVE our country. We need someone who cares,

• Thank you Brother, I'm not just talking about ideology (similar) I also talk about how we are being taking care of (NOT a free for all) but how can we be number one when the people are not being taken care of. And you know how much I LOVE our country. We need someone who cares,

OK - tell me what Biden is going to do that is going to help the American people? He has been in office around 50 years and I challenge you to tell me one thing he has done to help anybody.

• most people that would vote for biden have no clue what he has planned for us.....they just don’t like trump......ignoring all the things he promised ....he did....grew the economy, lowered unemployment, the stock market loves trump and that’s why your 401k is up so high...Lowered taxes.....secured the border....Protects the second amendment ...

Biden has already said he’s raising taxes, wants the border open, want to take your guns, Wants to kill the fossil fuel industry which will cost millions of jobs and drastically raise your utility bills....wants free Medicare for everyone, free college, free healthcare for everyone including illegal aliens.....all this free stuff is going to be paid for out of your wallet.....that means people that work will be giving a free ride to all the people that don’t work....if you’re ok With all of that vote for biden.....Better yet move to North Korea they already have all that stuff....plus you and the family could possibly starve to death if you don’t kiss Kim’s ass 24/7 365....while you’re all doing hard labor...Everyday ....

• That is the key!! The Trump team needs to contrast the difference between a Biden America and a Trump America every day until the election. Trump can run on his record - what record can Biden run on - Obama’s lackey? :00008359::00008359:

• wow!!! Joe Biden basically says all Blacks are alike!

"And by the way, what you all know, but most people don’t know, unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

Unlike the Black community the Latino community is diverse

probably wont hear a thing about this from the liberal press, but you know darn well if Trump had said this we would never hear the end of it and how racist it is

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies