Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• should have never sold out of this business - high profits, never a down turn and could write off bourbon and cigars - never understood why my bride had a major problem with it - guess some folks ya just can’t please :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• they are trying to blame the stock market drop today March 9 solely on the virus...but according news reports nobody wants to talk about.....Saudi Arabia wanted to stop oil production to keep the price higher....because oil started to drop. They asked Russia to stop production and Russia said no....so SA said then we’ll drop the price..

Russia is trying to put our drillers out of business because they don’t want us to be energy independent ....they want us to buy gas and oil.....oil prices are dropping like a rock....that’s why the market is going crazy.

The democrats were right all along.....IT’S RUSSIA ....RUSSIA ....RUSSIA...

NOT CORONA....CORONA.....CORONA like MSM wants you to believe...not saying the corona thing isn’t worrisome ...

when your the king of the mountain everybody wants to knock you down....

I heard the oil thing from the MSM. Then again, MSM to me means "Main Stream Media" not "My Shuttered Mind" so...;)

• Food for thought

I have always wondered if the shit really hit the fan and the markets totally collapsed and I had a room full of gold bullion - - - - who exactly is there who is going to want to trade that gold for the things I need - like food?

Gold only has value if someone else wants it more than the things they have that I might need - - if you have a farm full of excess food that you can barter with why would you want chunks of metal that don't do anything?

Yes gold will have value again if/when the markets come back, but if that is not something people can see happening in the near term are they really going to want gold or silver - - - without a market its just a chunk of worthless metal

If I were going to stockpile a commodity as a back up to my cash supply I think I would choose things that could be used immediately like guns, ammo, hunting knives bow's and arrows, tools - - - and other things that I could trade for that farmers crops that he needs as much as I need the corn or tomatoes that he has

seriously if you were sitting in the middle of a major depression with no end in sight and you had a little farm with some crops and chickens and eggs and perhaps even a pig or two - - would you trade any of that for gold?

or would you rather trade for some chicken feed or something else you needed to keep your little farm going and food on your families table.

I dont think Gold and other metals make a good backup plan - - they might be nice to level out things and to diversify your portfolio, but in a true economic meltdown or back to nature apocalyptic event like an EMP chunks of metal become just that

Shit hits the fan? - - - - yea I think I would rather have a few chickens that can give me and my family eggs. and I might give you a few eggs if I can spare them but you better have something better than gold to trade - - - cant eat gold

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• That's one reason ammunition is a better investment in heavy metals. You can even make change using individual rounds. Ever wonder why a "shot" of whiskey is called that?

• That's one reason ammunition is a better investment in heavy metals. You can even make change using individual rounds. Ever wonder why a "shot" of whiskey is called that?

I like it - - - learn something new every day :thumbsup:

• You don't have to take that authors word for it. You don't have to take any of these( https://www.google.com/search?…id=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8 ) articles and the many more out there's word for it. It is obvious, much like most of Trump's lies and false realities.

if all of MSM wasn’t biased and owned by just 6 billionaires that are democrats....I might think about believing anything they broadcast, say or print.

https://www.businessinsider.co…ia-in-america-2012-6?op=1

the end is near and it’s going to be shocking....

• gold has always had some value....

unlike this....toilet paper

• if all of MSM wasn’t biased and owned by just 6 billionaires that are democrats....I might think about believing anything they broadcast, say or print.

https://www.businessinsider.co…ia-in-america-2012-6?op=1

the end is near and it’s going to be shocking....

Why get news from 6 different billionaires when you can get all your news and have your own beliefs confirmed by one, FOX. Fair argument.;):P

• Hanoi Jane, What A......Scum sucking Turd. Talk about Entitlement, that Bitch was born with a silver spoon in her mouth and had the audacity to go to Vietnam and turn her back on Our Enlisted and Drafted Men That Charlie was Our Friend????

How can anyone believe anything she says. She would’ve made Hitler sound like a peace maker. Her citizenship should have been stripped years ago! Lock the Bitch Up!!!!!!

• The biggest problem with Fox is that some morons cant tell the difference between their actual news broadcasts and their political opinion shows

It is a network and many of its programs like Hannity (who I don't personally care for) are not news programs and they do not pretend to be - they are political opinion talk shows and yes they are very biased toward the right and yes I will agree that overall the entire network is biased to the right

on the other hand their actual news programing like America's Newsroom, Bill Hemmer reports & Special Report are about as close to the center politically as I have found - yes perhaps a tad bit right of center, but still much closer to center than any of the actual "news" programs on CNN or MSN

I actually think their "fair & Balanced" motto for their actual news reporting programs is very accurate - - at least much more so than any of the other major news reporting programs

So anyway, if someone starts to tell me that the news as reported on Fox is far right propaganda and then they try to defend this view by talking about Hannity or other political opinion shows on the network - I immediately have to question their basic intelligence - - seriously if they cant tell the difference between an actual news program and a political talk show then why would I waste time taking their opinion seriously?

judging Fox networks news programs based on their non news programing is about as logical as it would have been to call the news reporting on CBS racist because of the things Archie Bunker said on All in the Family - - - who with half a brain would actually do that?

• Edward Neal such shows as ArchieBunker, Fred Sanford and Moving on up and a lot of others is the reason that I do not watch Network TV today.

All in the Family was a kick - - no political correctness whatsoever - Archie showed the world how stupid a person could make themselves look when they tried to judge others - - there was an honesty to it that todays political correctness wants us to hide from

cant learn from things or change them when you would rather hide them and pretend they don't exist

• Hanoi Jane, What A......Scum sucking Turd. Talk about Entitlement, that Bitch was born with a silver spoon in her mouth and had the audacity to go to Vietnam and turn her back on Our Enlisted and Drafted Men That Charlie was Our Friend????

How can anyone believe anything she says. She would’ve made Hitler sound like a peace maker. Her citizenship should have been stripped years ago! Lock the Bitch Up!!!!!!

…and Jane Fonda married Ted Turner, the founder of CNN. Go figure why CNN is bias!

• …and Jane Fonda married Ted Turner, the founder of CNN. Go figure why CNN is bias!

didnt they break up a long time ago?

Not a fan of Ted Turner, but also not sure its fair to hold it against someone because their Ex is a total nut job - - God knows I sure wouldn't want to be judged by my ex - - - - and i'm pretty sure I'm not the only one 8o

• One thing that Hannity does do (and quite often) is to call people out and give them the opportunity to come on the show and explain their stance. Very seldom does anyone take him up on the offer or attempt to back themselves up. Sometimes Bill De Blasio will appear.