Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Well, when everything goes tits up, I hope to be back in the States (we fly through Inchon next Thursday, and there's a lot of tension in this region).

*Wouldn't put it past that crazy lunatic if he tried to down some airlines heading towards the US... X(

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• Well, when everything goes tits up, I hope to be back in the States (we fly through Inchon next Thursday, and there's a lot of tension in this region).

*Wouldn't put it past that crazy lunatic if he tried to down some airlines heading towards the US... X(

Nah, hes not going to down any civilian aircraft. At least not deliberately. As often as he throws tantrums, as long as you aren't a hostage or the coral reefs off of Guam, you should be safe. It's all posturing for attention.

• Nah, hes not going to down any civilian aircraft. At least not deliberately. As often as he throws tantrums, as long as you aren't a hostage or the coral reefs off of Guam, you should be safe. It's all posturing for attention.

Thanks Heather <3

I spoke with some of my SK friends and they are mixed. Half are freaking out and the other half saying the same: "posturing" ~> either way, he's an a-hole and needs to be taken out!

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• I am watching the Charlottesville "protests" right now and am quite frankly sick of seeing this type violence on American streets. This behavior must me stopped by any means necessary. While I believe that any American has the right to say whatever they believe - no matter how stupid - but have no right to assault another individual in any physical manner. I don't care if you are Black Lives Mattter, the KKK, White, Black, Hispanic, Oriental or anything else - speak your mind peacefully or the full weight of the judicial system should crush any offenders under its weight. While I am a staunch supporter of the Second Amendment and have no problem with open carry, these idiots showing up at a very contentious event such as this are not doing us any favors giving the gun haters ammunition for yet another attempt to infringe on our rights. If you wish to attend a protest like this - leave your weapon at home or don't go if you do not feel safe!!! If a precedent is set that you protest, and cross the legal line - you are going to jail - not for just overnite either - this nonsense may stop.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

Edited once, last by Bill Martin ().

• I am watching the Charlottesville "protests" right now and am quite frankly sick of seeing this type violence on American streets. This type of behavior must me stopped by any means necessary. While I believe that any American has the right to say whatever they believe - no matter how stupid - but have no right to assault another individual in any physical manner. I don't care if you are Black Lives Mattter, the KKK, White, Black, Hispanic, Oriental or anything else - speak your mind peacefully or the full weight of the judicial system should crush any offenders under its weight. While I am a staunch supporter of the Second Amendment and have no problem with open carry. These idiots showing up at a possibly violative event such as this are not doing us any favors giving the gun haters ammunition for yet another attempt to infringe on our rights. If you wish to attend a protest like this - leave your weapon at home or don't go if you do not feel safe!!! If a precedent is set that you protest, and cross the legal line - you are going to jail - not just overnite - this nonsense may stop.

THIS NONSENSE MUST STOP I agree @Bill Martin

• 1 dead, 19 injured as car hits crowd after a 'Unite the Right' rally in Charlottesville

There is no way to condone this action. When arrested and tried, I hope he spends a long time in one of our fine federal facilities!

I heard them say he would be charged with Vehicular Homicide - I am not familiar with Virginia law but from preliminary accounts from the scene, I believe that a 1st Degree Murder charge would be more appropriate. It appears to be premeditated and the vehicle used as a weapon. Virginia is a death penalty state and this piece of crap deserves a needle in his arm !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I heard them say he would be charged with Vehicular Homicide - I am not familiar with Virginia law but from preliminary accounts from the scene, I believe that a 1st Degree Murder charge would be more appropriate. It appears to be premeditated and the vehicle used as a weapon. Virginia is a death penalty state and this piece of crap deserves a needle in his arm !!!

No needles. Stand him up and run over his ass.

• That wasn't a protest it was groups of idiots attacking each other. You don't have a right to hit people and damage things.
    Interesting the news kept saying the guns shouldn't be there because someone will get hurt or killed, the car changed that story line.

• I didn't/haven't payed attention to the protest, but from reading the few comments here. Are you surprised? I mean I've read a story of a 4 year old boy shot from road rage.... FUCKING ROAD RAGE..... your in such a hurry you'll kill someone for getting cut off?????? WTF...........
    I guess what I am saying is if people can't control them self from a simple driving infraction, what makes you think they can control them self when something they may or may not take personal like a protest.
    While I agree you should be able to protest for what ever you want. You should be able to be " Black Lives Matter, the KKK, White, Black, Hispanic, Oriental or anything else"........ but those days for doing it with out having to worry about something bad will happen are pretty much long gone.
    Prison is 3 meals & a bed....hell it's my retirement plan. Make it horrible like it used to be and a lot of this will calm down. Take away all rights of a prison convicted person & live stream the horribleness and maybe that will keep sane people from being so stupid. As long as its not that bad it'll only get worse.

• I'm a racist! Yup we were doing a test on the elevator last week. So a black older lady walks by & we say " sorry elevator out of service" she says to us "your racists I'm making a call, this is BS" (social security on next floor so you know people we're dealing with) So , me being me after her comment said, "Wow, I've heard it all now, testing elevator for public safety is now a racist act!?" Lady says "Go F!$K yourself"
    I just laughed & shook my head , people are unreal!

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/