Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Good reading, vibes and people tonight. Plus LMAO here and there.

Hey did anyone catch Jessie Waters Saturday night discussing meat with the vegan and his producer brought him out a nice Ribeye cut and he began to consume it? I was on the floor rolling!

LOL -I did - Jesse is doing a great job of drivin the liberals batshit crazy - he is my hero !’

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• She could not possibly do any worse than some of the idiot Democrat leaders already there - I’m all for givin her a shot !!

Because I know her personally, I'm biased. Friendship aside, she's really the best person for the job ~> definitely qualified (the irony of her win however ~> EPIC)!! :thumbsup:

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• Because I know her personally, I'm biased. Friendship aside, she's really the best person for the job ~> definitely qualified (the irony of her win however ~> EPIC)!! :thumbsup:

could you please pull some strings and see if she can take this asshole’s place??

He really pisses in my Cheerios daily or even better

With Hillary and Reid gone - 2 down 2 to go - then I can go....HAPPY :00008172:

• could you please pull some strings and see if she can take this asshole’s place??
    He really pisses in my Cheerios daily or even better

With Hillary and Reid gone - 2 down 2 to go - then I can go....HAPPY :00008172:

LOL... I'm just a small fish in a big pond these days. Sure, I'm still allies with a few dems on the hill... BUT, that number has dwindled because I've been steadily pulling out of politics entirely ~> I'M DONE!

*Last thing being with Loretta Lynch and her team on a case in the 4th circuit... and that was many moons ago!

Got to say ~> life is A LOT less stressful! :thumbup:

Signature.png

• Well, the good news for the tax plan is that if Haley and the President's Twitter are to be believed, we should be recouping a good portion of the estimated $1T+ loss of tax revenue from the no longer needed foreign aid to countries in the UN that don't like us anymore after tomorrow's vote. :D Makes me want popcorn and a six pack... Wait, a UN General Assembly... Better make it a keg.

• When will this stupid thought process in Washington end? What other place of "business" can you continue to sign contracts without reading them?

Yes, I know the Dems do it, I posted the picture Jackass(for that one guy, he knows who he is ;) )

I personally care more about the National debt than a small personal tax cut. If it cuts the National debt, I consider it a win. Otherwise, what's the point?

"It will bring more jobs". Speculation, does it cut the debt?

"It's debt neutral". Does it cut the debt?

"It will cut the debt". Very few read it, fewer understood it, that's speculation and WILL IT ACTUALLY CUT THE DEBT?

B-T Dubs, removing the mandate (if in the bill) would constitute "breaking it", the Republicans now own Obama Care. :D:00008356::00002448::00002485::00008172:

• If you notice I am smiling this AM!! Gee you do not have to pay for health insurance you can’t afford anymore ....BAD TRUMP!!! All is speculation on the national debt but if the GDP goes up to 4 to 5% it will be an economic boom for ALL Americans ....BAD TRUMP!! Big companies investing massive amounts of new money in the USA giving bonuses to thousands of employees .....BAD TRUMP !!!! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN......BAD TRUMP. Who the hell is this Obama fellow you speak of so highly ??? :00008172::00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I think the bill will provide a boost to the US economy in the short-term ~> but long-term (lets say in 2 years), that boost would dissipate and any GDP growth will fade. In the meantime, I’ll be shifting around some of my portfolio to agressive stocks before the national debt balloons.

*IMHO (and purely from an economics perspective), this bill is one giant <see pic> for America:

Signature.png