Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• for investigational purposes he was very vague about how things were done....He mentioned back doors and thumb drives....and the reason All the swing States stopped counting early in the evening. Then when everyone went home the manipulation took place. Ballots were trucked in, drop and drag computer files were accessed...point being he said they had all the information on how it was done.....now they need to find who.....their was also mention of the CIA using the exact same program to fix elections in other countries......so it’s getting very complex......

you did see there were several democratic female congress people several years ago raised concerns over that voting program....which were ignored by the rest of congress....so ask yourself why? For some reason it got swept under the rug...maybe they let the cat out of the bag.....unintentionally....
    rudy and trump are not corrupt....He had stood up to every investigation of him they could do and he came out clean.....and if anyone wanted to find dirt on him it wad the democrats...and they didn’t....I stand with your president DJT 46....

Stop feeding the troll.

• Hey you know everything like. In your book 1 + 1 = Thursday

This is fact I know.

In one video of the incident posted by Primera Hora, a man reads out the date on one of the water pallets: "October 14, 2017," he shouts.

"While people were suffering after Maria, this place was full of water," another man can be overheard saying. Hurricane Maria struck the island on Sept. 16, 2017.

https://www.npr.org/2020/01/20…y-of-unused-hurricane-aid

• My Brother WOLF is definitely NOT a troll. He may have a different view on many things than the status quo on this thread but his arguments are always well thought out and respectful. He has had my respect for the past 5 years and will continue to have my respect in the future!! Respect is the core value that has allowed this thread to flourish - please keep it up !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• My Brother WOLF is definitely NOT a troll. He may have a different view on many things than the status quo on this thread but his arguments are always well thought out and respectful. He has had my respect for the past 5 years and will continue to have my respect in the future!! Respect is the core value that has allowed this thread to flourish - please keep it up !!

Thank you Bill. Right back at ya. Much love brother.

These new kids just don't know our history. They weren't there on TDS, before the Slingshot was even released. They weren't part of the conversation that began Slingmods, Alpha Powersport and this website. They weren't hoping to get their Slingshot on time to be first to Florida for a Hahn Prototype turbo. They don't know Funinthesun won and had his motor blown. They don't know I was his biggest voiced competition to get there, except he lived there and got his Slingshot a day before me.

They are still working on getting all the T-shirts that you and I got from being there and doing that. :D

• they found warehouses in PR full of government supplies...somebody (Governor) hid them to make Trump look bad.....typical democratic ploy.,,,

they found warehouses in PR full of government supplies...somebody (Governor) hid them to make Trump look bad.....typical democratic ploy.,,,

Hey he did hand out paper towels in PR already, did it help them LOL

• Hey he did hand out paper towels in PR already, did it help them LOL

Holly molly guys. I was directly involved in the delivery of the water, paper towels, and all OCONUS food service supplies in this monumental effort in support of the people of Puerto Rico. Long weeks, days, hours. We did good, incredibly good. The numbers were beyond belief! Hopefully at some point I'll get a chance to do a shot of screwball peanut butter whisky with all.

No bad feelings but a celebration of the great things our country does.

• a 5 second search and I found a page full of the story....I heard it on national news some time ago....

so you have to wonder why someone would want to hurt people that are already suffering...

was it a conspiracy to sell them on the black market or to make Trump look bad? How many people knew they were there? Why were they silent?

• Thank you Bill. Right back at ya. Much love brother.

These new kids just don't know our history. They weren't there on TDS, before the Slingshot was even released. They weren't part of the conversation that began Slingmods, Alpha Powersport and this website. They weren't hoping to get their Slingshot on time to be first to Florida for a Hahn Prototype turbo. They don't know Funinthesun won and had his motor blown. They don't know I was his biggest voiced competition to get there, except he lived there and got his Slingshot a day before me.

They are still working on getting all the T-shirts that you and I got from being there and doing that. :D

I thought I was I reading the transcript of a Trump speech about all his accomplishments at first... 8o

But then I saw who posted it and thought surely not, but it seems you take good motivation from your president. Hopefully you didn't pull a biden and plagiarize 45th and a half while trying to keep Slingshots great.:POKESS:Just kidding.

I'll step back to the side and continue observing.

Carry on... :00005129:

• 1st in Michigan to own a Sling, 2 Slingshots owned and modded, 2 build threads, 4 rallies, 4 track days, multiple meets, multiple rides, visited many forum members across the country, member of multiple Slingshot rider groups.

Who are you?

Oh you took it as me discrediting your slingshot endeavors or time in the community? Not at all. Mainly referring to this thread it feels to me you are trolling, hard. Hence why I told him to stop feeding you. 😚

• My Brother WOLF is definitely NOT a troll. He may have a different view on many things than the status quo on this thread but his arguments are always well thought out and respectful.

I couldn't agree more!!

This thread would suck without him!!

Love ya my brother Wolfee!!

:clinking_beer_mugs:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• I'm OK with this but only if every tax paying American is afforded the same debt forgiveness for any type of debt. I lived my life in a fiscally responsible way. Why should I be penalized. I thought Joe was all about fairness and equality?

I personally know a few young grads that immediately moved into homes much nicer and twice the expense of the home I live in. I don't fault them and I'll say good for them. But don't stick it to me when they have already outspent what i have.

You know what this action achieves. VOTES! Now and for the future even if doesn't happen. If it happens the dems are their savior. If it's blocked the evil republicans blocked it. Even the attempt gains a solid voting block for free stuff.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi…-student-loan-forgiveness

• he knows you vote republican.....he’s saving you to be the meal ticket for the democrats

• I don’t agree with this forgiveness of debt. You & me will pay for it. I was raised that if you borrow money, you pay it back. It’s called responsibility and integrity...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Oh you took it as me discrediting your slingshot endeavors or time in the community? Not at all. Mainly referring to this thread it feels to me you are trolling, hard. Hence why I told him to stop feeding you. 😚

I've stated my purpose in this thread many times. It isn't to be a yes man or add to the echo chamber. It also isn't to offend.

It is to have fun and provide banter. It is to give a different perspective. I'm sure you noticed that this thread is very low on participants that aren't Republican or right winged.

With that, I will very rarely verbally agree with anything in here. I will simply "like" it after more than 3 people already have. The beauty is, I'm so good in my role, some probably take my "like" as sarcasm.;)

• using my super power of deduction

If the hurricane happened in September and they found pallets of water dated October that means they shipped the pallets a one month after the hurricane hit. That’s pretty fast. So how long did it take to find them. And who was in charge of the supplies that were “misplaced”

There were probably other pallets dated before September because of preparedness production.
    thirstday divided by 2 = water

• using my super power of deduction

If the hurricane happened in September and they found pallets of water dated October that means they shipped the pallets a one month after the hurricane hit. That’s pretty fast. So how long did it take to find them. And who was in charge of the supplies that were “misplaced”

There were probably other pallets dated before September because of preparedness production.
    thirstday divided by 2 = water

I was involved in the process as an intrem between vendors and the purchaser. Along the process I was privied to info and stats delivered/received. From my knowledge/experience (again it's not my specific area) for most contracts once the products reach the contracted delivery point they become property of the purchaser and distribution at that point is the responsibility of the purchaser.

The products were delivered on a massive scale and very quickly.

Edit: I didn't work for FEMA. Just throwing it out there. They take a beating. Hah! :huh: