Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I guess having lived all of my life in California I have become more accustomed to not having elections go my way than others here

But what the heck - we got Prop 22 passed so Uber and Lift wont have to leave California like the government wanted

Thats a win :thumbsup:

you’ll need that when they take away your slingshot and force you to replace it With a new green deal way more expensive electric vehicle....

Be careful what you wish for.....

• There is a lesson here.....next election all the republicans that want in office should register and run as democrats ......I’m going to register as a democrat for the next presidentIal election....everyone needs to get out their wolf costumes......it works every time they will be designated DINOs ....just vote against them every time ...

• you’ll need that when they take away your slingshot and force you to replace it With a new green deal way more expensive electric vehicle....

Be careful what you wish for.....

Your really paranoid aren't you

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• There is a lesson here.....next election all the republicans that want in office should register and run as democrats ......I’m going to register as a democrat for the next presidentIal election....everyone needs to get out their wolf costumes......it works every time they will be designated DINOs ....just vote against them every time ...

Chinese collusion right Adam?

no way people just don't like Trump - - Right?

No way he just didn't do enough - - Right?

perhaps they should start pushing for impeachment of Joe now - - Why wait

Bigdog wants us to be exactly like Nancy & Adam and refuse to accept the possibility that our side simply did not do enough to win

WOW!!!

• Fraud is going to end freedom. Kamala will take it all from you. Plan to enjoy communism while the leftist elite criminals dine on your money.

The will have a hard time with Republican control of the senate; a smaller lead in the house and a conservative leaning supreme court.

Not to say they won't try...

That being said Trump is an easy figure to focus your hate on. He's bombastic, boorish like a blue collar worker with lots of money. With no Trump there no easy focal point for the left's hate.

I'm going to miss having him in office. His peace deals in the middle east were something beautiful to read about. The thought of one day Arab and Israeli kids growing up not hating each other put that little spark of joy in my heart. It will be absolutely hilarious if he does win the peace prize... best f*ck you to democrats ever, because unlike Obama he will have earned it!

• This first generation American is thankful that our country's forefathers never said, "oh well, we'll just let them have this one".

When is it a good time to lose? Losing sucks!

Not once in my life have I ever gotten anything of value by giving up. DT's presidency may not survive this battle but there is still a war for the soul of

this country. You can be damn sure HE is not giving up!

And I would like to clarify my "Go Roman" statements. By that I mean by every legal, ethical, and moral way never say die. You push until it or you is done.

My first home was New Hampshire - "Live Free Or Die".

Even Isoroku Yamamoto knew this about Americans;

I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.

Question is, Are we gunna just stay sleeping or follow in the footsteps of those

that came before us? My hope is no matter what happens this time around I pray that the sleeping giant has awoken and is ready to go full on. If we lose this, our kids lose, your grandkids lose. And we will be remembered as the generation that couldn't find the App on our phones to save ourselves.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Personally I think that if we assume that the other side had to cheat to win this election then we are dooming ourselves to keep losing in the future. - - - Better in my view to assume that we simply didnt do enough or didn't do it right and then to focus on improving what we do - - - we have control of making sure that next time we fight harder and do better whereas we surrender control if we blame others

Better in the next fight to learn to fight harder and get the knockout so that we dont leave it up to the judges

Seriously does anyone really think that Trump did everything he could to win this and that he did it the best way possible?

I sure as heck dont - - and I think if he had simply put a filter on his mouth and thought before he spoke right now we might be looking at a very different result - - - - Yea, I know, that just the way Trump is, but you have to admit it didnt really help

• Edward Neal again I’m not looking for a friend in Donald Trump I’m looking for someone to perform a job that I had a small piece in hiring him to do. If more minority votes than any presidency in our lifetime, more votes than he got the last time when he did win, the best economy in our nations history, lowest unemployment ever, no wars, three Middle East peace deals, and the strongest military in our history, and countless other accomplishments are not enough - what is?

Seriously does anyone really think that Trump did everything he could to win this and that he did it the best way possible?

I sure as heck dont - - and I think if he had simply put a filter on his mouth and thought before he spoke right now we might be looking at a very different result - - - - Yea, I know, that just the way Trump is, but you have to admit it didnt really help

Edited once, last by SoCal ().

• Edward Neal again I’m not looking for a friend in Donald Trump I’m looking for someone to perform a job that I had a small piece in hiring him to do. If more minority votes than any presidency in our lifetime, more votes than he got the last time when he did win, the best economy in our nations history, lowest unemployment ever, no wars, three Middle East peace deals, and the strongest military in our history, and countless other accomplishments are not enough - what is?

the problem is not you and I - we look at policies and accomplishments and can overlook a crapy personality - - - unfortunately in the voter pool I think we are the exceptions - I think for a very huge number of voters it is a personality contest, I think for a huge number of voters its about feelings.

its why I dont like it when people encourage everyone to go out and vote - I personally think that when you really get down to the nitty gritty a very small percentage of those who do vote are actually knowledgeable on the issues - the rest should probably stay home

like it or not that is the swimming pool that all politicians must swim in - and being a jerk, and being unlikable, and saying really stupid things trying to be funny turns off a huge number of people who probably would have voted for you otherwise

Seriously do you honestly think Trump would have even gotten one term if Hillary had been a sweet lovable person??

I have always said if you do not like the answer, DO NOT ask the question. He is straight up and says it like it is. The reason he used Twitter was the Media could not twist and turn what he was saying. Looks like you pretty much knew where he stood on something. Everything does not need to be sugar coated and there lies the problem. Say what you mean and Mean what you say.

• The problem is that the Dem voting public were still willing to vote Dem even though they had done nothing for the American citizens for the past 4 years except to try and get rid of Trump. That by itself was enough reason for me to not vote Dem no matter who they had running. I am doing my best to try and be nice but really it is a waste of time.

• Oh - the LED lights I need for the two remaining Canadian head lights - Placed the order and they showed up the next day. How is that possible??????

Isn't that funny? You order new lights for your Sling and they arrive the next day, while mail-in ballots can't seem to find their way to their destination inside of a week. That's efficiency for you... At least you know what you'll be doing this weekend while the rest of the country is still trying to determine who the next leader of the free world will be... 😆

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• crazy as it sounds Edward Neal and I do agree with you on a lot of those however the reality is more people voted for Donald Trump after four years of his shenanigans then did the first time.

My father always said don’t tell me what you’re gonna do tell me what you’ve done and I think Donald Trump‘s record is what got more people to vote for him this time then last time.

• that is exactly what the Democrats did. The fix was in for Kilery to win. That’s why she was in shock as where the rest. My guess is they had phony ballots then. They picked a number they thought from the pollsters that they felt they needed to beat Trump. The highly underestimated that number and didn’t understand how much popularity he had.
    This time they learned there lesson and went crazy with phony ballots. Setting a record number of ballots cast. Real or not.

I find it very coincidental that all the problems occurred in only the critical swing states. It didn’t happen in Wyoming or Tennessee just the handful of swing states. Simply amazing coincidence. Too many important people believe voter fraud had taken place in those democratic swing states.
    best case scenario is it hoes to the Supreme Court and since we control the court, it declares Trump the winner.