Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• At this point I am just happy that God saw fit to give us 4 years of Trump and that in that 4 years God saw fit to open up the door for Trump to appoint 3 Supreme court Justices and countless Justices to the courts below the Supreme Court

Nationally I voted and volunteered some time, that's all I can do.

But locally I am working hard to make sure Brian Mast stays my representative.

I just can't accept the alternative .....

Hopefully my friends and neighbors turn out today.

..... politician-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Very true. However your quote of Ed, is taken out of context. When he said that, it was suggested that one side/person is always great for the economy and the other will utterly destroy it. Which is never the case. Heck, Congress is more responsible for the economy than a President.

Correction;

Actually THE PEOPLE are responsible for the Economy .. In spite of the government.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Now - - Just to look on the bright side

No matter what happens today, no matter how bad things end up - - - - - - - - - - At least Hillary is out of the picture :00008674:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I know that is what you think. That is why I clarified that the statement out of context is correct, while in context is flawed.

Thanks for confirming what I said.;)

• I know that is what you think. That is why I clarified that the statement out of context is correct, while in context is flawed.

Thanks for confirming what I said.;)

you are welcome - - - - oh and just to be clear, should Biden win I hope and pray that I am wrong and I would love it if he turns out to be so great that I have to come back here and tell you that you were right and I was wrong

:thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Correction;

Actually THE PEOPLE are responsible for the Economy .. In spite of the government.

Yes, I agree. What would it have been like if the buying public refused to by products from China and other places. You see all of this started with the Japanese when the U.S. wanted to help them out. Now it is all about the money, the manufactures making all they can make "DAMN THE USA" and the buying public that will buy the cheapest shit they can find even if it breaks the next week, the thinking is I will just buy another one since it is so cheap. We the people do not want to get involved until it bites us in the ASS.

• with the free college, free Medicare for all, the new green deal, amnesty for 22 million illegal aliens complete with Medicare and social security for them, ending fossil fuels and killing millions of jobs.....were looking at trillions of dollars....that will only come from much higher Income taxes.....like in the 40-50-60% or more range.....China already owns about 25-35% of our debt....what happens when it hits over 50%......build back Beijing better ....

• Yes, I agree. What would it have been like if the buying public refused to by products from China and other places. You see all of this started with the Japanese when the U.S. wanted to help them out. Now it is all about the money, the manufactures making all they can make "DAMN THE USA" and the buying public that will buy the cheapest shit they can find even if it breaks the next week, the thinking is I will just buy another one since it is so cheap. We the people do not want to get involved until it bites us in the ASS.

that’s called corporate greed.....they only way to stop it is to incentivize them To change their ways....

• Yes, I agree. What would it have been like if the buying public refused to by products from China and other places. You see all of this started with the Japanese when the U.S. wanted to help them out. Now it is all about the money, the manufactures making all they can make "DAMN THE USA" and the buying public that will buy the cheapest shit they can find even if it breaks the next week, the thinking is I will just buy another one since it is so cheap. We the people do not want to get involved until it bites us in the ASS.

very true and on another note if our own government made it advantageous to make products here without punitive taxation and regulation there would’ve been no need to go overseas

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• you are welcome - - - - oh and just to be clear, should Biden win I hope and pray that I am wrong and I would love it if he turns out to be so great that I have to come back here and tell you that you were right and I was wrong

:thumbsup:

Whoa, whoa, I never said Biden would be great. I said he will not destroy the economy. I hope, IF he wins he does do well. I hope he does put republicans in his cabinet as he suggested he would. I hope he doesn't pack the courts as he has so far failed to say he wouldn't.

• Whoa, whoa, I never said Biden would be great. I said he will not destroy the economy. I hope, IF he wins he does do well. I hope he does put republicans in his cabinet as he suggested he would. I hope he doesn't pack the courts as he has so far failed to say he wouldn't.

I have a feeling he will be doing exactly what they tell him to do for the short time he will be there.

• Damnit..... :)

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• https://www.yahoo.com/news/let…g-firearms-110025127.html

don’t tell me they might be getting afraid of the direction the democrats are ruining the country.

The left is comfortable with hypocrisy.

They were willing to hang Bret Kavanaugh, but were ok with overlooking Tara Reade, even though Kavanaugh's accuser had zero evidence, or witnesses and Tara did.

They are now calling for the arrest and prosecution of the Trump caravan that harassed the Biden bus, but had zero issues with Trump supporters being murdered.

They say they are about tolerance while not tolerating any point of view that differs from their own.

They call Trump a sexual predator for the "they let you grab'em" remark forgetting that "let you" implies consent, something we learn in elementary school and yet give Biden a pass for Tara, Bill Clinton a pass for raping Juanita Broaderick and being a frequent flyer on Lolita one to Epstein's pedophile island, which apparently was a haven for Hollywood celebs that now suffer from TDS.

• very true and on another note if our own government made it advantageous to make products here without punitive taxation and regulation there would’ve been no need to go overseas

that’s what Trump is trying to do by relaxing all the government regulations and reducing taxes....and adding tariffs on foreign goods coming in...

But you have to remember corporate greed took control. Using labor that works for pennies on the dollar and doesn’t want healthcare and vacations....was the big incentive to screw the American workers,..

• Very true. However your quote of Ed, is taken out of context. When he said that, it was suggested that one side/person is always great for the economy and the other will utterly destroy it. Which is never the case. Heck, Congress is more responsible for the economy than a President.

Wasn't looking for a "deep-dive". Just agreed that if a good economic base isn't in place everything else will falter. I think that's extremely important especially with this global pandemic.

Also my opinion the stock market is riding high today with the anticipation the senate will remain with a republican majority (house remaining democrat). leaving a balance. More stability.