Production Status - MeanSling Sport Top

• Man... First supercharger club... I'm not in it... Then... Trailer club... Not in it... Now MeanSling sport top club... Not in it... ;(

One day...

But, you're in the houseful of women club! :D

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• I really want this top. My wife really, really wants a top. Any chance of a color choice (maybe blue) in the near future? I'll even go for a replacement canvas down the road.

2016 Bluefire LE, the fastest color. :D:BLUESS:

• Man... First supercharger club... I'm not in it... Then... Trailer club... Not in it... Now MeanSling sport top club... Not in it... ;(

One day...

Steering wheel removed club ..... not in it
    No room in the bathroom club .... President
    Never leave the seat up or else club .... President
    Master of the ponytail club .... President
    His razor used for her legs club .... President

Just kidding you. The worst day will come in about 10-12 years. It happened to me. Was helping the wife fold laundry so I reached in to the laundry basket and pulled out a hot little lacy thong. I looked at my wife and said 'damn when did you get this and you should wear this to bed tonight because it will only be on for a few minutes'. She smiled at me, grabbed them out of my hands and held them up and said so 'you like those huh'. I said 'why don't you wear them to bed and I'll show you just how much I like them'. She said 'I mean do you really like those?' I said 'hell yes, you hold them up any longer and you won't need to wear them'. To which she replied 'let me ask your daughter if I can borrow them'. Never been so sick to my stomach in my life. My daughter pulled into the driveway and I yelled out the window 'you're grounded and your step mother is taking you shopping and tell your boyfriend I'll be out back with the 30-30 and to come see me'

• Fuck.... :cursing:

But spot on with the ponytail thing... :thumbsup:

Brother, you'll know it's bad when you carry hair ties, barrettes, and hair scrunchies in your pocket but in 20 years it will be those memories that make you lol and the same memories will remind your kids of what an awesome dad you are

• Just kidding you. The worst day will come in about 10-12 years. It happened to me. Was helping the wife fold laundry so I reached in to the laundry basket and pulled out a hot little lacy thong. I looked at my wife and said 'damn when did you get this and you should wear this to bed tonight because it will only be on for a few minutes'. She smiled at me, grabbed them out of my hands and held them up and said so 'you like those huh'. I said 'why don't you wear them to bed and I'll show you just how much I like them'. She said 'I mean do you really like those?' I said 'hell yes, you hold them up any longer and you won't need to wear them'. To which she replied 'let me ask your daughter if I can borrow them'. Never been so sick to my stomach in my life. My daughter pulled into the driveway and I yelled out the window 'you're grounded and your step mother is taking you shopping and tell your boyfriend I'll be out back with the 30-30 and to come see me'

When something like this happens to you but they belong to your mother in law....... and she was behind you when you said it...... :00008862::00000461:

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• I really want this top. My wife really, really wants a top. Any chance of a color choice (maybe blue) in the near future? I'll even go for a replacement canvas down the road.

yes... We will be able to do some standardized haarzt material colors that match very close to the blue, red and gray. Need 4 orders minimum for each color. As volume builds I'll be able to add that feature to a build page.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

One day...

Don't feel bad - I'm in all those clubs ... that and $1.50 will get you a cup a coffee at McDonalds ;(;(:D

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• water jet order in the works and fabric tops are being made.

Tomorrow will be improving quality control for the frames and A-Arms.

Things are proceeding well.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• @dangerdarrell or @Goats_Hogs

Can one of you guys confirm the hole spacing on the 2017 hoops. I had to modify your hoop mounting bracket to use the Polaris supplied hoop holes. I have in my notes 18 5/8" spacing center to center. Just need to feel better about the revisions I made before production starts. Also is the tapped hole an M8 or M6? Somehow I missed that in my notes.

Thanks!

(Slingshot Owners Group)