Digital Guard Dawg Keyless Ignition System Install Pics

• Bill, your efforts to help out the membership is truly appreciated. I wasn't even on the list for this product but really appreciate your efforts. Class act, Brother... :thumbup:
    @slingmods, we appreciate your efforts also! Your company continues to set the standard for customer service! Thanks for all you do! :thumbup:

Thanks Larry - close but no cigar - Imma have that cigar though when we roll up on ya on the way to Vail !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Thanks Larry - close but no cigar - Imma have that cigar though when we roll up on ya on the way to Vail !!!

@Bill Martin and @slingmods thanks for trying we truly appreciate it, sad that we had to deal with a company that gives zero fracks about their customer/possible customers.

This has put a bit sour taste in my mouth as far as QuickJack is concerned, if this is how they treat potential customers how will they treat actual customers in the event of a warranty issue or any issue down the line?

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• @Bill Martin and @slingmods thanks for trying we truly appreciate it, sad that we had to deal with a company that gives zero fracks about their customer/possible customers.
    This has put a bit sour taste in my mouth as far as QuickJack is concerned, if this is how they treat potential customers how will they treat actual customers in the event of a warranty issue or any issue down the line?

In all fairness they were great before and during my purchase so if you want one don't let them not cutting us a deal influence your decision. I gotta believe that that price points are locked in for retail sales and they ain't budging

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Bill, your efforts to help out the membership is truly appreciated. I wasn't even on the list for this product but really appreciate your efforts. Class act, Brother... :thumbup:
    @slingmods, we appreciate your efforts also! Your company continues to set the standard for customer service! Thanks for all you do! :thumbup:

Good thing you weren't on this buying list @Tripod because @Bill Martin is charging $450 an hour and dividing it with everyone that signed up.

• Who all would be interested in a group buy and I can contact them and see where we stand! I know with @rabtech harness it took a little longer than originally expected but I can see where they stand with them and the stock of that harness..

Did we ever get a group buy on the T harness?
    Still interested

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• @MACAWS I have one.... it's awesome. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

When I bought mine they did not have the T harness available
    Love the system - Just wanted to make sure I had the keyed ignition back up.
    I already put a set of spare batteries for the remote in the glove box just in case!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• @MACAWS

Not yet, still going back and forth with them on the T harness group buy.. The trouble part is the T harness they keep it as a made to order item, so usually takes anywhere from 3-6 weeks once the order was placed.. Trying to get that turn around time down before we do the group buy as I would hate to have you guys do a group buy and then have to wait a month or two to get the product..

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• @MACAWS

Not yet, still going back and forth with them on the T harness group buy.. The trouble part is the T harness they keep it as a made to order item, so usually takes anywhere from 3-6 weeks once the order was placed.. Trying to get that turn around time down before we do the group buy as I would hate to have you guys do a group buy and then have to wait a month or two to get the product..

My system and I think most everyone else waiting for one is already installed so If the deal is a good one -
    I don't mind waiting a reasonable amount of time since it won't keep me from diving
    Thanks for helping to work this out

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• @MACAWS

Slingmods, Thanks for working this...and I am not trying to be a smartass.....but we are waiting now, and may still have to wait once we order. Suggest we press with a group buy and get them on order as quick as possible. Again, thanks and just mean as a suggestion. I agree with Macaws, many already have it installed and are fearful if a battery goes. I carry the torn to disconnect if needed... Thanks

• Slingmods, Thanks for working this...and I am not trying to be a smartass.....but we are waiting now, and may still have to wait once we order. Suggest we press with a group buy and get them on order as quick as possible. Again, thanks and just mean as a suggestion. I agree with Macaws, many already have it installed and are fearful if a battery goes. I carry the torn to disconnect if needed... Thanks

For SlingMod to get these going faster they would need to do a "pay before you make" . They would have to order and pay up front ahead of knowing what the real number of interest individuals would be. It's a business decision that, if me, would be handled the same way as they are doing. If you want the extra discount than there sould be no issue holding off to get it. If you want it really bad and quick than you can order at the normal price.

Not trying to be an A-hole here just pointing out the business choose that has to be weighted here.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• RD and Slingmods......I apologize if I came across as critical of Slingmods, I was throwing in a customer view to the last Slingmods post. If they are going back and forth to "get that turn around time down before we do the group buy", that takes time. My thought, we order now and the total time is similar (or less). If I was wrong, sorry, just replying to what I thought to the post indicated. I understand business decisions, just did not really think that is what Slingmods was saying.

I agree FULLY with pay up front. Have been involved with multiple group buys over the years, including leading a couple, and peoples' "yes I am in" are fickle over time, and even worse when $$$ are on the table. I do not want to go direct because I put my "yes" on the table, and fear it would screw Slingmods if too many walk away.

Thanks for Slingmods on this....it is less about a good price and more about getting one. It may be the vendor just does not want a group buy, and I can call direct once a decision is made, or would preferably order though you with an agreed wait.....you have done nothing by right with me, and I have a ALLOT of your stuff on my machine.