Digital Guard Dawg Keyless Ignition System Install Pics

• I meant to let everyone know that this product is awesome. No more buckling into the seat and then remembering that the key is in my pocket. Then either having to get back out and dig into my pocket OR remain seated and lean over and risk digging in my pocket to drag out my key and possibly my money clip or whatever else is in my pocket at the same time ....I just get in and flip the switch and hit the start button. I can't tell you how awesome it is not to worry about keys. Just leave the FOB in your pocket and hit the button......

• Who all would be interested in a group buy and I can contact them and see where we stand! I know with @rabtech harness it took a little longer than originally expected but I can see where they stand with them and the stock of that harness..

I am in for the full kit+ harness if we get this going.

@Bill Martin you should post here if you are still interested on this.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• I have bought some cool stuff for my SS. But this keyless start module and the Haltech ECU are my favorites for pure useability. My ECU is tuned so well that Allison can ride in the passenger seat all day and that evening her clothes have absolutely NO exhaust smell. I can also hit the rev limiter and go into the next gear and it never stutters. It just shoots right to the limiter in that gear..... I also have no fuel surge in any situation. AND it never fails to start perfect like a normal car.. it just starts and does not rev at all..

The keyless module I described in an earlier post in detail about why I like it so much...

Happy Happy Happy!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• just emailed them to get current lead time for harness and see if we can get better pricing on a group order! Will keep you guys posted

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• Don't blame yourself, who would have thought that there was a company who thought that a ~$35k order was not worth their time

It wasn't like it wasn't worth our time.. We attempted work the company directly but with their terms they had to ship the units to us and then we would have to ship them out to guys. This wouldn't be a big deal if the items were a few pounds, the Quick Jacks itself a single unit has multiple boxes weighing in the area of 200 pounds. Paying shipping to us and then back out to you guys pretty much eliminates the margin for a group buy. We tried to talk to them about shipping directly to customers and they wouldn't do that.. If they could we would have been able to do that, but with having to pay shipping both ways, unfortunately a group buy wasn't do-able.. I even mentioned that we have 19 people interested if we could ship directly to them and with their terms they couldn't do that.. We tried but unfortunately after all said and done we would have to sell them at their MSRP.. We always try and do whatever we can for you guys no matter what it is! :)

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• It wasn't like it wasn't worth our time.. We attempted work the company directly but with their terms they had to ship the units to us and then we would have to ship them out to guys. This wouldn't be a big deal if the items were a few pounds, the Quick Jacks itself a single unit has multiple boxes weighing in the area of 200 pounds. Paying shipping to us and then back out to you guys pretty much eliminates the margin for a group buy. We tried to talk to them about shipping directly to customers and they wouldn't do that.. If they could we would have been able to do that, but with having to pay shipping both ways, unfortunately a group buy wasn't do-able.. I even mentioned that we have 19 people interested if we could ship directly to them and with their terms they couldn't do that.. We tried but unfortunately after all said and done we would have to sell them at their MSRP.. We always try and do whatever we can for you guys no matter what it is! :)

I was referring to Quick Jack and the VP of sales who couldn't be bothered to give a proper reply, didn't know you guys were involved at some point.

Thanks for trying.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• I reached out to @slingmods as a last ditch effort to get us some kinda deal. I really appreciate you guys for tryin to help us out. I was never able to get anyone to budge from the posted price. It is an excellent product and I guess they figure you will pay their price if you want one. Sorry guys - I gave it all I got :(

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I reached out to @slingmods as a last ditch effort to get us some kinda deal. I really appreciate you guys for tryin to help us out. I was never able to get anyone to budge from the posted price. It is an excellent product and I guess they figure you will pay their price if you want one. Sorry guys - I gave it all I got :(

damn good effort @Bill Martin - doesn't reflect negatively on you at all ...... on them - we'll that's a different story

Hi Mr. Bill!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bill, your efforts to help out the membership is truly appreciated. I wasn't even on the list for this product but really appreciate your efforts. Class act, Brother... :thumbup:

@slingmods, we appreciate your efforts also! Your company continues to set the standard for customer service! Thanks for all you do! :thumbup:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014