• And the games begin...2 weeks I was til I would have TIAHS/ rims I was told in the beginning. I Was suppose to have thurs/ fri. Wheels were apparently in stock just needed to be "CUT" for sling offset by Lexani. Well, called a week ago and they said an issue with order. I called and placed order and they e-mailed order in? Who does that? Well, order never went through-had to reorder. Was told Lexani will cut and get them out , by last tues. Dubs will mount tires and get out to me that tues when they receive and 2 day ship. Never happened so I called....Original guy I talked to seems to not be taking calls so dealing with another guy. Said I would hear something by thurs/ fri never happened. Giving them till Monday to give me some info-facts!! I have a guy sitting waiting to pick up my stocks, if I loose the sale cause of delay Im gunna be pissed!!

Monday I better have news or :00007510::00000003: to pay!!
    Everyone sells a promise when your dishing out big bucks, everything sounds Great..I hate games!! :00008862:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• And the games begin...2 weeks I was til I would have TIAHS/ rims I was told in the beginning. I Was suppose to have thurs/ fri. Wheels were apparently in stock just needed to be "CUT" for sling offset by Lexani. Well, called a week ago and they said an issue with order. I called and placed order and they e-mailed order in? Who does that? Well, order never went through-had to reorder. Was told Lexani will cut and get them out , by last tues. Dubs will mount tires and get out to me that tues when they receive and 2 day ship. Never happened so I called....Original guy I talked to seems to not be taking calls so dealing with another guy. Said I would hear something by thurs/ fri never happened. Giving them till Monday to give me some info-facts!! I have a guy sitting waiting to pick up my stocks, if I loose the sale cause of delay Im gunna be pissed!!

Monday I better have news or :00007510::00000003: to pay!!
    Everyone sells a promise when your dishing out big bucks, everything sounds Great..I hate games!! :00008862:

Damn!!! That sucks @BONES!!! I was watching for you to post pics of your new shoes....now this!!! Don't these places know they are only as good as their word...WTF!!!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• So... Reviving an old thread...

Three wonderings...

1) @BONES, you got your shoes right? Pretty sure...

2) I'm looking at a used set of 22s all around. Previously purchased from roaring toyz. I have JRI/Alpha 2-ways. How's the ride quality going to be? I currently have the SLs on and I have the base wheels/tires as backups in the garage. Figure I'd sell all 6 stockers if these are recommended...

3) With a 22 wide 305 in the back, will the Welter Performance Dual Exhaust still fit?

• MIM, yes Sir 22" all around, no issues, ride Beautiful! I don't think you should have any issue with a 305 rear & exhaust. From pics I have seen of that exhaust, I don't see any issues...I'm gunna say your good to go.. :thumbsup:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• MIM, yes Sir 22" all around, no issues, ride Beautiful! I don't think you should have any issue with a 305 rear & exhaust. From pics I have seen of that exhaust, I don't see any issues...I'm gunna say your good to go.. :thumbsup:

Isn't the new SLR a 305 now? I've only looked once and can't remember. I do know that sucker is a fatter tire than the SL LE I have

• The stock s/l rear wheel is 20X9 and the widest they recommend on it is a 275, but Discount Tire Direct says you can use the 285/30/20 and that's what I've had for the last couple of tires. It makes it a bit more difficault for them to mount, but it looks right and wears evenly. Not too sure I'd try going to the 295 though.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE