Slingshotinfo.com fast approaching one year new!

• I only read the NSFW section... what's this forum about anyway?

Like duh! You know, it's like um, a forum... and well um... SPREADING! Yeah, yeah... wait no?! More like, SHARING! Yeah, yeah, and FAMILY too because that's cool... and then there's some really flashy things to RIDE ON which you can F...

Awe heck, I only read the NSFW section too! :evil:

*slingshotInfo.com when you come in like this ~> <~ and want to leave like this!!

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• Keep in mind many members aren't on your list Robert! Me, Shat, Tripod, Bill Martin, MACAWS, @mytoy thanks for remembering all those who wanted to be removed from the giveaway (or already won)... This place is WINNING!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANNIVERSARY, FESTIVUS, WHATEVER! GLAD TO BE HERE!

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Not that yall should or would need to see proof of how active you are on here..... here is a quick comparison of activity. And remember I DO NOT COUNT THE NSFW section in this sites totals.

I think @ericastar76 is going to win the next Slingshot Info TUBE top ..... well, either her or @BONES - either way somehow we are all going to be winners with this one

sent from the Bader Badger, FAST red slingshot

• Thanks again for setting up and maintaining this great forum @rabtech.

@Guardian_Angel click on your Avatar. It says you have been a member since the 10th. Don't sell yourself short.

Your right... it was the 10th.
    (Go ahead and mark your calendar - women dont tell men that very often you know ;) )

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• I am one of those who is logged on both sites since I never thought it was a problem, I know some of you dislike the other site for reasons unknown to me, since whatever it was that happened occurred long before i joined either site I chose to be neutral until they do something I disagree with.

I can tell you that I like this forum more and everyone seems to be nicer and more helpful but unfortunately there are(or seems like it ) more midwestern riders there than in here and for whatever reason alpha frequents that site more.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• I am one of those who is logged on both sites since I never thought it was a problem, I know some of you dislike the other site for reasons unknown to me, since whatever it was that happened occurred long before i joined either site I chose to be neutral until they do something I disagree with.
    I can tell you that I like this forum more and everyone seems to be nicer and more helpful but unfortunately there are(or seems like it ) more midwestern riders there than in here and for whatever reason alpha frequents that site more.

You are fine. I don't mind at all that you are in both sites. I just brought it up because I was comparing online activity.

And you are correct about the geographical attendance. I have noticed that there are more on this side of the rocky mountains than on the other. We do have plenty of members on that side but it seems they are out riding a lot because their weather is much better.... (My guess)

Im just glad your here......