Slingshotinfo.com fast approaching one year new!

• Rolling up on the One Year Mark for Slingshotinfo.com. And some us would like to say, "Thank you and :00000439: . Official date is a little fuzzy, BUT... Lazily scrolling around the site and I see currently 965 members... First member login appears to be April 9th with April 10th logging numerous users. (for those not in the know, it was dark times and finding out what was up and where was a real fiasco. It was a real secret except for those few involved. Didn't take long for the fire to spread.)

This forum has been a major help to my indoctrination to the Polaris Slingshot and continues to be some of the best information available. Plenty of comradery, how-to's, laughs, pictures, stories,and bullsh*t... (enough to green a desert).

And I want to say THANK YOU to @rabtech for stepping out on that limb to find out if anyone had your back. As always, ballsy!

To @allison, so sorry. Sharing has to be the most difficult. Thank you!!!

@kenny_h, how the hell did he get anything done? Thank you.

@MACAWS, @Ross, @Shack... thanks for putting up with us slackers. Don't think it's that tough, though.

So, @Guardian_Angel and I have the T-shirts, business cards, and stickers to continue helping SlingshotInfo grow...

Just wanted to return the love by tapping that donate key and say,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SLINGSHOTINFO.COM and THANK YOU!!! :00008674:

(and @rabtech, how bout you give this baby an official birthdate)

:REDSS::GRAYSS:

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• MEMBER SINCE APRIL 11TH 2016! THANKS FOR THE HARD WORK, DEDICATION, FRIENDSHIP,AND THE MEMBERS WHO MAKE IT INFORMATIVE.

:00000436::00002448::00002456::00002501::00002485::00002518::00002508::00002517::00002462:

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• Nice! It doesn't seem like a year, but then addiction has a way of blurring time.

What an outstanding group of folks here. The can do, will do, and let me help you attitude is so great. It is real, alive and true. If you have doubts, meet up with a group of us somewhere, anywhere and see.

Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.

• I like that idea.....
    By the way ,, I will give you a call today. I got sidetracked the other day.

Make it later in the day I am in NY - meetings all day
    Thanks for getting the shirts out so quickly - planning a huge group photo at the wine festival should be about 20 slings and hopefully 35 people in slingshotinfo.com shirts

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Membership doesn't outnumber the other site. It would be impossible to achieve that unless I spawned a bot army and had then all register. However active members dwarfs it by over triple the users at most times of the day. I can't help myself sometimes and I pull both sites up to see how many people are online and we (and I am very thankful for this) usually always have double the real users online. And it would be an even greater amount but some of you (I'm not naming anyone) keep yourself logged into both sites. So,,,, if you took those users away from the other sites "online list" it would really look great for this site.

One thing that has taken time to overcome is not having the word "forum" in my domain name. But with all the activity on the site and the large amount of great content this site gets it now equals other sites in search results when you search for a "Polaris Slingshot forum". Google uses an activity metric that guages search results based on many criteria and one is activity. Thankfully I never have relied on search results for growth and hope that I don't ever have to. I think word of mouth is working just fine.

I am just going to continue to do things like they have been done here over the last year and I'm sure it will continue to grow and expand. It is obvious that we have shown the whole Slingshot community that you need some sort of family to be a part of. Not just a website that is faceless and has no concern on weather or not I logged in. When I login each day to check what has been posted I feel like I actually know how each person's day went based on what they have posted. That is how it should be. I don't care if I get another member. As long as the members we have are happy and participate then the site has done it's job.

Thank you to all the members. AND thanks to all the great vendors that have come onboard.

• Well, this lady (and her partner in crime) have definitely found ourselves a new home... and for that, we're both very grateful! <3

Thanks @rabtech, for all that you (and the rest of the slingshotinfo.com family) have done, to make it a success!! :*

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• Keep in mind many members aren't on your list Robert! Me, Shat, Tripod, Bill Martin, MACAWS, all those who wanted to be removed from the giveaway (or already won)... This place is WINNING!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANNIVERSARY, FESTIVUS, WHATEVER! GLAD TO BE HERE!