Hey ladies... Can we talk about perception for a minute??

• Yes, what IS this thread about?!?! ?(

People getting distracted while driving... snapping a photograph, taking videos, etc. ~> And in this case, being turned into a meme which was posted on Facebook!

*I believe it was taken during the ride home on delivery day back in October '16 (have a paper tag).

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• Yea, this afternoon I was passed by a woman doing her make-up while she was driving!! It took me by surprise. Shocked me so badly, that I almost spilled my beer. What are these people thinking?

As a public service message, the above did NOT actually happen. I don't drink and drive and in fact I don't at all. This type of behavior is not to be tollerated and is used to show the rest of the world how utterly crazy people can be behind the whel of a deadly weapon

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• you guys, or girls hold your breath when you put makeup on? Who knew! :D

We have guys that wear makeup and drive slingshots??? ?(
    Hey.... no judgement from me... at least I never see any MEN driving doing their hair and makeup on the highway or interstate... but I dont live in the same state as Katlyn Jenner either... :huh:

As for me, I actually do makeup at home.. and actually drive behind the wheel. A novel idea, huh? Nothing like driving alongside somebodys "phone booth", or "hair and makeup booth" while driving 60+ MPH. :00000003:
    Steve has said it, and I agree.. Thats when I wish.... It was legal to toss a brick out the window as you pass them.
    "Heres a brick for you, dumbass..... and one for you...... and, oh you too!"

If you get behind the wheel of a car, your only job should be to drive that car. Nothing else, because me, my passenger, the people in front and in back of me.... is somebodys mother father brother sister son or daughter.. and while your life may be inconsequential, the rest of us prefer you to swerve and play "TAG" with the concrete median by yourself. As I say, its a pet peeve. Because not only is the morons life in danger, now mine is too cause I happen to be driving beside, in front of, or behind you. :00000024::00007956:

Or maybe I'm just one of those females that isnt talented enough to drive a 2 ton missile while applying lipstick and mascara. Miscalculating risks I suppose is talent...?
    My two cents, and rant over.
    :00000021:

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• Marbles lot easier to carry and toss out the window....

• I want a programmable laser that will cut through the paint so I can write cool things like:

"I don't use my blinker"
    "I like to ride your ass, and not in a good way"

And the all time classic,

"I drive like an asshole"

• We have guys that wear makeup and drive slingshots???
    Hey.... no judgement from me... at least I never see any MEN driving doing their hair and makeup on the highway or interstate... but I dont live in the same state as Katlyn Jenner either...

Man I missed a lot in this thread, gotta catch up, but first I have to go wax my brows....BRB

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/