Snazzy's From an aerial view

• Folks, you do not see any straight down aerial video of a Polaris Slngshot. Well, I am here to show the first one. If you have one post it, I think the view is cool.

Here, Starring Snazzy, the Polaris Slingshot. Show em your stuff girl!!

• It does look different from above. Look how far back we sit from the front. The shape is why we have trouble parking our dream.

Here is the photo.

• My Buddy is Sponsored for his crazy ass wheelies he does on Harleys. Kids nuts, No handed wheelies, drags his hand with bike straight up on road, does shows etc..RedBull, exhausts, Shocks etc sponsor him...Anyhow enough on that, He has this drone that's like over $1k. He can have it follow him while he does his tricks overhead, in front of him etc. Once weather breaks we already talked about it, he's gunna hop in Sling with me and get aerial video, pics...Looking forward to it

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• My Buddy is Sponsored for his crazy ass wheelies he does on Harleys. Kids nuts, No handed wheelies, drags his hand with bike straight up on road, does shows etc..RedBull, exhausts, Shocks etc sponsor him...Anyhow enough on that, He has this drone that's like over $1k. He can have it follow him while he does his tricks overhead, in front of him etc. Once weather breaks we already talked about it, he's gunna hop in Sling with me and get aerial video, pics...Looking forward to it

VIDEO OR IT DOESN'T COUNT!! :00008356:

• My Buddy is Sponsored for his crazy ass wheelies he does on Harleys. Kids nuts, No handed wheelies, drags his hand with bike straight up on road, does shows etc..RedBull, exhausts, Shocks etc sponsor him...Anyhow enough on that, He has this drone that's like over $1k. He can have it follow him while he does his tricks overhead, in front of him etc. Once weather breaks we already talked about it, he's gunna hop in Sling with me and get aerial video, pics...

Ya, but, is he gonna be able able to keep up to that blistering 35 mph pace you keep!!?? :thumbsup:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• Folks, you do not see any straight down aerial video of a Polaris Slngshot. Well, I am here to show the first one. If you have one post it, I think the view is cool.

Here, Starring Snazzy, the Polaris Slingshot. Show em your stuff girl!!

Great video as all ways. Keep them coming I enjoy watching them. :thumbsup::thumbsup::D:thumbsup:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• VIDEO OR IT DOESN'T COUNT!! :00008356:

My drone will also follow someone and want a subject to follow. I am going to get a friend to drive his Slingshot and I will follow him with my drone, look for it soon. Good luck on your buddies video from drone, will be looking for it.

• No Video. @Cameron Roberts has aerial home, track day and V8 madness. I just have a couple shots taken from the roof of my garage (1st Sling, 2nd the replacement). :)

Wolf, the roof is an option of getting some great shots for sure. They look awesome, thanks for sharing.

• My Drone is the DJI Phantom 4 and does all the follow type video along with flying way points, a planned course flight. I am going to Slingshots in the Smokies Event and my drone is looking for great video capture of some of our great Slingshots riding. So look for me, the Red Slingshot called "Snazzy". I want to video all kinds of rides and exhibitions with the Slingshot family. Just send me a PM with contact information. I will be ready to fly and get you and your Slingshot in some nice views. I am going to station myself at some of the great overlooks for some of those captures with my drone. I am currently seeking approval to fly at the event. My total goad is capture an aerial view of Slingshots in the Smokies.

• I hold a FAA UAS Remote Pilot Certificate, I hope the other drone pilots have the same, as Hobby folks fly under different rules. It will be great to meet some of our Forum friends.
    I hope we can all coordinate some meeting times. Our Facebook Group, Florida Slingshot Cruisers will be where I will post flight time and locations. You can meet some of our Florida members that are going to SSIT. I will try to make special flight time video for groups. Join our group and follow us.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Floridaslinghotcruisers/