Rabtech's Haltech install and other items to make HP

• If it makes you feel any better I saw it last week and it told me it misses you... It also said it had plenty of other SS to keep it company.

Man, I don't know how but I still luv ya!!!! 8) Oh and I know you were eye balling my rear spoiler!!!!! :P

Why buy one when you can have two at twice the price..... :evil:

• This week is MeanSling top week. I have a duty to uphold. And this week @Ruptured Duck gets to see me modify his first top to fit my SS... I have been preoccupied the last two weeks with the Engine and ECU. But now it's time for me to add the top and make it lift hydraulically. I need it to have plenty of room for me to get in and out. And it needs to clear my windshield. I'll start on it this week and keep yall posted with plenty of pictures.

• I will offer this again...if anyone wants to use my tools and my lift yall are more than welcome to schedule it with me. I have pretty much everything needed to do any project you might want to tackle... I can offer what little knowledge I have but I'm sure it won't be much help.

Anyway if you have been saving a project for some reason because you don't have the correct tools or a lift you all are more than welcome to use mine. And if it's a job that takes two days I can carry and pick you up at the Best Western each day...

• I will offer this again...if anyone wants to use my tools and my lift yall are more than welcome to schedule it with me. I have pretty much everything needed to do any project you might want to tackle... I can offer what little knowledge I have but I'm sure it won't be much help.

Anyway if you have been saving a project for some reason because you don't have the correct tools or a lift you all are more than welcome to use mine. And if it's a job that takes two days I can carry and pick you up at the Best Western each day...

Oh, I see. We're close enough to use your tools and lift, but not the spare bedroom. I get it ;)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Polaris Slingshot Info mobile app

• This week is MeanSling top week. I have a duty to uphold. And this week @Ruptured Duck gets to see me modify his first top to fit my SS... I have been preoccupied the last two weeks with the Engine and ECU. But now it's time for me to add the top and make it lift hydraulically. I need it to have plenty of room for me to get in and out. And it needs to clear my windshield. I'll start on it this week and keep yall posted with plenty of pictures.

well thank you sir... Just so everyone knows this is the development prototype and not the production top. This design did not have any type of lift assistance. There are also a lot of differences between this design and what I am trying to bring to market. @rabtech top sits slightly lower and protrudes more forward towards his taller windshield. This is why he has to do some modifications. I have worked out a way to add the hydraulic lift as an option or something that can be purchased later and added. The new design is very light and tilts forward enough to stay I. The up position without the lift assist but people like gadgets.. :P

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• well thank you sir... Just so everyone knows this is the development prototype and not the production top. This design did not have any type of lift assistance. There are also a lot of differences between this design and what I am trying to bring to market. @rabtech top sits slightly lower and protrudes more forward towards his taller windshield. This is why he has to do some modifications. I have worked out a way to add the hydraulic lift as an option or something that can be purchased later and added. The new design is very light and tilts forward enough to stay I. The up position without the lift assist but people like gadgets.. :P

What he said......

• Nobody has crossed the 500 number if you go back and look. 431 was the magic number to beat. 467 was where I stopped because that will be difficult for anyone to top.

Dave won't let me use any other numbers. And I didn't add any HP for how much his dyno is taking off. Remember Dave's dyno has a stock SS dynoed at 130hp. So you could add 20hp to my figures. But to get things all even and make everyone happy it will be what it showed.

• Nobody has crossed the 500 number if you go back and look. 431 was the magic number to beat. 467 was where I stopped because that will be difficult for anyone to top.

Dave won't let me use any other numbers. And I didn't add any HP for how much his dyno is taking off. Remember Dave's dyno has a stock SS dynoed at 130hp. So you could add 20hp to my figures. But to get things all even and make everyone happy it will be what it showed.

lingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/1592-i-knew-it-was-strong-but-not-510hp-strong/&pageNo=1

Then you might want to clarify this...
    It sounds like at one point you claimed to have hit over the 500hp mark and now you are saying that no one has.

• I'm pretty sure if you read between the lines , he is making 500 hp, but being concervative with what he puts out there, I would to, but lets just say that even at 431hp, that is flat out incredible!!

Why buy one when you can have two at twice the price..... :evil:

• lingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/1592-i-knew-it-was-strong-but-not-510hp-strong/&pageNo=1

Then you might want to clarify this...
    It sounds like at one point you claimed to have hit over the 500hp mark and now you are saying that no one has.

I am glad some else brought it up since i did not want to be the one to piss on anyone's wheaties...

I was under the impression that he had a 510 HP Dyno before by pushing the limit and that it wasn't safe so he dialed it down to 470 HP for stable daily driver, so I have been trying to make sense of why He was so excited over what seems like like mundane numbers compared to the earlier ones... ;(

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

Edited once, last by Neosolidus ().