Report your current weather here.

• This is a few examples from across Canada with average humidity levels. We defiantly have very humid weather up this way. We get migrant workers from Jamaica around here and even they have a hard time getting adjusted when they first arrive.

• Humidity and Wind

Palm Springs has no months that would be considered humid, with some very dry months. The least humid month is June (13.9% relative humidity), and the most humid month is December (30.2%). Wind in Palm Springs is usually calm. The windiest month is May, followed by June and April.

And the GIF posted above from the movie Airplane - - - yep that's pretty much what I looked like when my wife and I visited the Philippines in their rainy season - - and pretty close to how I look even when its their dryer season/ I do not do well with humidity =O

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• This is a few examples from across Canada with average humidity levels. We defiantly have very humid weather up this way. We get migrant workers from Jamaica around here and even they have a hard time getting adjusted when they first arrive.

Damn - I woulda loved coming visit you & your bride but that would be like going from the proverbial frying pan to the fire. On the other hand that maple - squeezed diamond juice alcohol might make it worth braving the humidity :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Damn - I woulda loved coming visit you & your bride but that would be like going from the proverbial frying pan to the fire. On the other hand that maple - squeezed diamond juice alcohol might make it worth braving the humidity :00008172:

any time you want to visit the door is open and the drinks are on ice.

• Would be great to take the sling to one of these events. Just beautiful! Can't imagine how they control all those balloons. Has anyone ever gone up in one of these?

• Would be great to take the sling to one of these events. Just beautiful! Can't imagine how they control all those balloons. Has anyone ever gone up in one of these?

I never have but Jim - kyslingshot made a living flying those things for years. He and I sipped fine Kentucky bourbon by the creek during rally and he explained all that goes into it. The gist was going up is a piece of cake - coming down is kinda like the box a chocolates thing :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I never have but Jim - kyslingshot made a living flying those things for years. He and I sipped fine Kentucky bourbon by the creek during rally and he explained all that goes into it. The gist was going up is a piece of cake - coming down is kinda like the box a chocolates thing :00008172:

I find it hard to believe you sipped fine Kentucky bourbon 😎 I would guess you did more than sip. I believe when the stories are flowing so is the drinks Mr Bill Martin. Hope all is well down there.

• You're not in Canada anymore!

nope our Florida biketoberfest got drown out by Ian so we made some changes and flew to Cancun for 10 days. No slings down here the roads are too rough and honestly you wouldnt make it a few miles and you would be under a truck the way they drive here. If there is an inch opening they put the bus in it. We took public transit yesterday and I was hanging on for life. I swear we ran over a few people on scooters😯

• nope our Florida biketoberfest got drown out by Ian so we made some changes and flew to Cancun for 10 days. No slings down here the roads are too rough and honestly you wouldnt make it a few miles and you would be under a truck the way they drive here. If there is an inch opening they put the bus in it. We took public transit yesterday and I was hanging on for life. I swear we ran over a few people on scooters😯

Hope you are enjoying your trip.

• Tom, it looks like you made the right decision to head further South this time. Biketoberfest starts here Wednesday as do the rain showers. Only 30 to 40% chance of rain, but we both know how Slingshots ride in the rain (and there's no way in hell I'm going to total TWO Vanderthalls in the same year due to wet roads and crazy cage drivers. If it's going to rain, this guy is staying put

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Finally starting to get into the good riding time of year here - was only 94 here today and no real humidity - looks like we are finally past the 100's to stay for the next 8 months or so - - People often ask me how I can put up with our very hot summers and the answer is easy for me - for putting up with those 3 1/2 to 4 months of hot - I get rewarded with 8+ months of absolutely beautiful :thumbsup:

• Just had our first snowfall of the season here in Northern Ontario. None stayed in the ground, so maybe I was dreaming. 🤣🤣

we had a haboob day before yesterday - - in the 35+ years that I have lived here this is only the second time this has happened - its really crazy seeing this wall of dust going thousands of feet up into the sky in the distance moving toward you and then a few minutes later not being able to even see the end of your own street - - spent most of the day cleaning the swimming pool and our solar panels