Report your current weather here.

• Your well seasoned also - been thru Rita & Ike and this one looks to be as bad or worse. Been 15 years since the last one - I guess if your gonna live on the Gulf your turn will happen. Sad thing here is being it’s been 15 years I’m hearing about hurricane parties going to happen here. These younger ones once again don’t know shit about how destructive and deadly they can be. I was just a baby when Audrey slipped in in the middle of the night in 1957 with no warning killing over 400 folks. Then went with my Dad in 1969 to Gulfport shortly after Camille to see the total devastation. So in short my folks drilled into me since youth to get the hell out. I hope these dumbasses here wanting to throw parties learn that the hard way!! I’ll always remember my Dad telling me about a big hurricane party east of New Orleans - none of them have ever been seen or heard from again!!

See . . . . there IS a cure for stupid.

• You guys have truly humbled me again. I have had offers from all over the US from folks offering to take me and my bride in thru this badass storm. Like I’ve said before - the Sling is great but I wouldn’t take it over the people I met and made my friend for nothing. You guys rock!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• You guys have truly humbled me again. I have had offers from all over the US from folks offering to take me and my bride in thru this badass storm. Like I’ve said before - the Sling is great but I wouldn’t take it over the people I met and made my friend for nothing. You guys rock!!!

DITTO

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Appreciate the offer but gonna try and stay within couple hundred miles. Bad thing is I got reservations at 4 hotels until this bad girl (not the good kind) decides where she is gonna go. I ain’t worried bout my place cause it’s rated for 175 mph straight wind BUT the draw bridges off the island I live on will be opened to boat traffic only and with storm surge I could be stuck for DAYS or more with no power. Smaller hurricanes don’t bother me but this one looks like it may blow big!!

Bill Martin Hope you made a decision as to a hotel/place to stay and are on your way? I just saw it placed west of Lake Charles. Fingers crossed it weakens or changes direction. Stay safe!

• I am very happy to report that for my ride home in a few minutes it is no longer hot & shitty - - at least for today the humidity has abated and its just hot

just checked and its only 11% humidity which will make the 115 degrees seem much nicer than it was last week when the humidity was 30% and higher

:00008674:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Bill Martin Hope you made a decision as to a hotel/place to stay and are on your way? I just saw it placed west of Lake Charles. Fingers crossed it weakens or changes direction. Stay safe!

We are gonna be on the East side of the storm which is the bad side. I’m headed East early in the AM. The storm surge is what is going to be bad. To give you an idea - during Hurricane Ike - my house is 30 miles from the Gulf as the crow flies. My property was under sea water and you could have ridden a boat straight out into the ocean. I built my house based off what was learned in Hurricanes Rita & Ike and I hoped I would never have to test it but here we go!! I just saw a FOX news reporter on TV at Holly Beach not far from me - you know that can never be good :00008172:

• We are gonna be on the East side of the storm which is the bad side. I’m headed East early in the AM. The storm surge is what is going to be bad. To give you an idea - during Hurricane Ike - my house is 30 miles from the Gulf as the crow flies. My property was under sea water and you could have ridden a boat straight out into the ocean. I built my house based off what was learned in Hurricanes Rita & Ike and I hoped I would never have to test it but here we go!! I just saw a FOX news reporter on TV at Holly Beach not far from me - you know that can never be good :00008172:

Was watching OAN. I'll check out FOX. Good luck!

• I’m gone - plan in effect..,

Please go be safe - - - looks like its coming right down on you.

I will keep you in my prayers

• I just got a text from Entergy (our power company) saying prepare for WEEKS without power!! It’s gonna be a Rita nightmare all over again!! Turns out it’s a heavy price to be a coonass:00008172:

• I just got a text from Entergy (our power company) saying prepare for WEEKS without power!! It’s gonna be a Rita nightmare all over again!! Turns out it’s a heavy price to be a coonass:00008172:

I've got some acreage for sale in Castle Rock, WA. It's not coonass land but we have our own brand of rednecks.

See the source image

Stay safe Mr. Bill!!! This one is gonna hit hard.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Just when I thought 2020 couldn’t get any worse she said “hold my beer”.....I may be moving to the mountains after this!!! Getting to old to fight these damn hurricanes!!

• Just when I thought 2020 couldn’t get any worse she said “hold my beer”.....I may be moving to the mountains after this!!! Getting to old to fight these damn hurricanes!!

Well - look on the bright side - - - at least your 2020 didnt start with you having to be evacuated away from a volcano that buried the house you were in in volcanic ash - - - - on the other hand I am glad I dont have to deal with Laura =O

• Well - look on the bright side - - - at least your 2020 didnt start with you having to be evacuated away from a volcano that buried the house you were in in volcanic ash - - - - on the other hand I am glad I dont have to deal with Laura =O

I’ve always said ya ain’t gotta look far to find somebody that has or had it worse than yourself!!

Been following this brother. We are here for you all. Just remember we have mountains in Arkansas, and we are a Northern brand of Coon Ass if you decide to move.