• @DocG, hope all is well, and thoughts and prayers are with you and your family (all family), especially that 2 year old who is pure good and innocence.

Let us know if anything is needed...

@KayTwo, you said what I said with more words... @sideseatdriver, give him a cookie!

@DKF Texas, thanks!

And finally, @Nemesis1701, use your logic and beam back over here! We've given it all we've got captain!!!

• @Nemesis1701 & everyone else:

Please understand I'm not disrespecting you personally or ANY of the D12ers. It's just not my thing on a personal level. Been around the block & been thru many subcultures over the years & I've seen these types of things create division - that's all I'm saying. If that's what trips your trigger, then GO FOR IT! :thumbsup: You still have my respect & friendship.

I understand the basis for the name is the Dirty Dozen (great movie! :thumbup: ) but I brought up the "music" group issue just so that those who weren't aware of it could be informed.

Sling on!!!! :thumbup:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• We are family. Your words are as true as true can be.

Sling on, yes. Keep in touch, you need to work on.

Recover my friend. Unfortunately, I don't have good advice for that.

Yer' buddy forever,

-e

• Thanks all for your kind replies. We "got this" and will get through it. But what I want to see is @Nemesis1701 Come on Buddy, shrug it off - WE are family! (hmm, wasn't that a song????)

Boating with the dolphins, US Navy '76-'84

• Hey Dick - how is that motor swap going?

Quite well, the only hiccups so far is that my local driveshaft guy does not want to build the driveshaft, so I'm going to have to outsource that and the stock fuel tank is going to have to be replaced with a custom stainless or aluminum one to setup my HO inline fuel pump and the return fuel line I will need to run, but that is OK, I'll handle the fueling issues we are all having by getting rid of the crappy filler neck and gas cap, going to a flip-top, and I'll put baffles in the tank as well as try to increase capacity yet make sure it still will fit in the same mounting location and not have to cut the frame or brackets. Hopefully the sending unit is removable from the tank. I have not looked at the manual yet to find out, if not, I can always buy another sending unit. But the Jenveys require a minimum of 45psi at idle and a return fuel line source, so it must be done. Gotta go to a baffled oil pan as well, where the stock eco tech is weak on the top end with the crappy "chinesium" pistons cracking, the Honda's one weakness is spinning bearings due to lack of oil when driven hard into turns and the oil splashing away from the pickup in the pan plus the valves springs become an issue when you run the motor for any time at the 9000 redline, which I plan on doing allot, so those will get replaced in about two weeks. My side pipe and header are all done, we are just going to finish grinding the welds, polishing the aluminum and then get the heatshield coated black and the aluminum may got to a polished ceramic coating, not sure yet.

• i miss you you big ol wookie! Hows the star fighter running?

It's running as good as the quiet muffler will let it. I have a trip scheduled to DDM the end of January to uncork the power. I am adding a pressure operated dump valve so at 5 psi it shoots straight out. And then it will be super quiet when im in town and traveling down the road...

I am finally adding the WOT/2 STEP finally to the mix. That should be good for some nice flames.

• It's running as good as the quiet muffler will let it. I have a trip scheduled to DDM the end of January to uncork the power. I am adding a pressure operated dump valve so at 5 psi it shoots straight out. And then it will be super quiet when im in town and traveling down the road...

I am finally adding the WOT/2 STEP finally to the mix. That should be good for some nice flames.

FLAMES......FLAMES for cryin out loud!!! I can see another trip to the north Alabama woods on my horizon

:00008359:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Want to wish all of you, absolutely all of you, those who agree and those who don't the best year ever in their lives and in the lives of those they love. Thanks to all my friends that have PMed me and supported me...may God bless you and protect you !