Free To Good Home

• It's been a number of years since I sat behind the computer editing photos - almost forgot home much fun it can be.

Anyway - I would like to make you an offer. I can't think of anyone on this forum that hasn't done something to help me out and I would like to thank you for that.

With the weather now being winter in Wisconsin, here's the deal......

• Send me a PM to get my email address if you are interested
    • Send me your ONE absolute most favorite photo of your Slingshot. With or without you in the picture. It has to be an original photo - no cropping, no adjustments, etc. It has to be a big file version - not the tiny thumbnail from Facebook or what you would text a friend. In fact, when you look at the file size it should be 1 megabyte or larger - on your computer it should be 1,001 kb or bigger
    • Send me that photo
    • Give me time - let me mess around and see if I can create something cool for you
    • When I'm all done, I'll send you the image back via email and you can either take it to Walmart, Walgreens, Target, etc. (I recommend mpix.com) and get a larger print if you want or hit the delete key and send it to your trash.
    • If you like it, just pay it forward and help someone out with their Slingshot - write up a how-to post or spread the word about the forum or just help a stranger who has no idea what a Slingshot even is
    • If you hate, just toss it in the trash as a deed done with good intention or give me another chance by sending me an email critique of what you think

I don't have any Slingshot aftermarket product design talent or automotive talent or audio or electronic or turbo or supercharger talent or .... well maybe I should stop typing or I'll be asking myself why I love the Slingshot. I'm just a guy who enjoys photography and maybe you will think I don't have talent for photo editing. I spent many years doing photography for other people - to bring them joy and happiness. Now, I want to try all the fun stuff paying clients didn't have an appetite for and I can't think of a better group to try it out on.

• Yes sir!

Not Sling related... But very proud of this photo... It's my most favorite photo yet of my 2nd born... Took this on her 2nd birthday (one of the few "good ones" out of like 1000 pictures)...

My biased opinion... But she's precious! :love:

• oh my goodness is she cute! She must take after her mom. :P

@Ross, that is an amazing offer! Time is so important, so thank you for being so willing to donate yours on all of our behalf.

• thank you @Ross
    You know with SSITS 2017 starting to get closer maybe you could combine your two interest.
    Don't know about others but I would pay for a little quality photography. If I make it with the top than I will need some good quality lifestyle shots. What you think. I know I can't be alone on this.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• thank you @Ross
    You know with SSITS 2017 starting to get closer maybe you could combine your two interest.
    Don't know about others but I would pay for a little quality photography. If I make it with the top than I will need some good quality lifestyle shots. What you think. I know I can't be alone on this.

We aren't sure if we will make it to SSITS but if we do you are guaranteed that we'll either be in the Slingshot or taking pictures of you all in your Slingshots burning rubber, straightening the curves, or just sitting pretty

• I met her!

• @Ross thank you very much for your kind and generous offer....It is people like you and the rest on here that make me feel so humbled to be a part of this great and talented family......

I don't have any talents and can't turn wrenches like I used to but my house and property are ALWAYS open to our family...

Life is simple ... you're either "Qualified or you're Not'