All things chrome will not respond

• Been patiently waiting since may for a ecm cover and fuse box cover have spoken to 3 different people now and never a call back or an email, it's pretty annoying especially whenever I get on eBay and see that they are still offering the same parts I've been waiting 5 months for . I told them to just refund me but no response yet. Anyone dealt with them and if so what's their deal .

• Anybody that knows me knows how I luv chrome. I have bought several
    things from them with no issues and very happy. Sorry you are having problems.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• well just wanted to finish this thread off never heard anything back from all things chrome had given them one last phone call and nothing in return. maybe one day it will just show up.lol highly doubtful. and not even that it was a lot of money but its business ands its just not how business is done customers pays he should receive his product. but o well you just get so use to dealing with good vendors, when you run into this it kinda sucks. but lesson learned you know i won't be ordering anything from them any more. over and order that was under $200 order I'm honestly not the type of person to complain over something so petty but its the principle.i guess ill just stick to to the top four vendors, slingmods, slingshot only, alpha, and ddm. not putting them in any special order if any one is wondering.

• Thanks for letting us know about your issue. I'm kind of surprised - I thought @Bill Martin owned stock in that company and he might have some pull (just kidding). Seriously though, that sucks, I don't care how little or how much you lose. Have you reported them to the BBB?

• As I said I bought several items with no issues. I forget his name but he was at SSITS this year. He had the Sling with the custom swingarm that had a HUGE tire on the back. He was trying to sell it on evilbay also for $45K. As a chrome lover am really disappointed to hear this. I will reach out to him and see if I have any luck.

• Ebay/ Paypal all have buyer protection. They actually reach out and make seller show proof. If seller does not reply they will instantly put money in account. Remember they have all seller/ buyers info

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• As I said I bought several items with no issues. I forget his name but he was at SSITS this year. He had the Sling with the custom swingarm that had a HUGE tire on the back. He was trying to sell it on evilbay also for $45K. As a chrome lover am really disappointed to hear this. I will reach out to him and see if I have any luck.

It was Todd wasn't it?

• I put in a call - sorry no response yet. I gotta think something happened - I always got great service from these guys. He did not ever give me the impression he was a rip off type of guy ever.

• Just to refresh things I had ordered this stuff back in may when I first purchased my sling . I ordered on eBay and got a response from someone there tellin me he was waiting on a new batch of ecm covers because something about the 16.5 was a little different so he told me it was goin to be a couple weeks before I recieved my order,so I told him no problem. So couple weeks past and hadn't heard anything. I have my own shop so I'm pretty understandable with things happening so I just figured it was one of those occasions so I gave them like 2-3 more weeks before I called. It could have possibly even been longer. So got ahold of the owner pretty sure which he told me he would contact me back well we know how that went,so waited a few more weeks for that call back from them.so after no call I called them once again and this time got ahold of the daughter of the owner I believe she told me the old man did it all the time , and she would make sure someone got back to me. Well that clearly didn't happen. So another couple weeks passed and I gave them one last shot and of course here I am. Now on the issue of getting my money back from them I know eBay is pretty good but like I stated before when I first ordered from them they called me a few days after to let me know it would be delayed. But in eBay's eyes the whole order on track and ready to ship so I never filed a ticket when I went to finally do that it wasn't even an option for me. And I wasn't trying to blow this up or take any money from anyone's pocket I was just informing people about a vendor that someone else might order from and hopefully don't have my same issues . Im a pretty patient guy and like I've stated been waiting since may spoke to 3 different people there and nothing. Even if they sent it now I wouldn't except it definitely don't want any of their stuff on my sling left a bad taste . X/

• Just to refresh things I had ordered this stuff back in may when I first purchased my sling . I ordered on eBay and got a response from someone there tellin me he was waiting on a new batch of ecm covers because something about the 16.5 was a little different so he told me it was goin to be a couple weeks before I recieved my order,so I told him no problem. So couple weeks past and hadn't heard anything. I have my own shop so I'm pretty understandable with things happening so I just figured it was one of those occasions so I gave them like 2-3 more weeks before I called. It could have possibly even been longer. So got ahold of the owner pretty sure which he told me he would contact me back well we know how that went,so waited a few more weeks for that call back from them.so after no call I called them once again and this time got ahold of the daughter of the owner I believe she told me the old man did it all the time , and she would make sure someone got back to me. Well that clearly didn't happen. So another couple weeks passed and I gave them one last shot and of course here I am. Now on the issue of getting my money back from them I know eBay is pretty good but like I stated before when I first ordered from them they called me a few days after to let me know it would be delayed. But in eBay's eyes the whole order on track and ready to ship so I never filed a ticket when I went to finally do that it wasn't even an option for me. And I wasn't trying to blow this up or take any money from anyone's pocket I was just informing people about a vendor that someone else might order from and hopefully don't have my same issues . Im a pretty patient guy and like I've stated been waiting since may spoke to 3 different people there and nothing. Even if they sent it now I wouldn't except it definitely don't want any of their stuff on my sling left a bad taste . X/

Let's see if we can get someone there to ship the parts. Then if you want to sell them or give them away to someone you can..... No reason to throw money away when you don't have to.....

I will call the numbers I have and see if I get any where.