Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• chavey2 good thing you don’t live in California because I think I still have at least five or 600 left😎

you need to take a trip up to Big Sur and put some of those stickers on the pumps at this station, and then go inside and tell the owner he isn't helping

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• you need to take a trip up to Big Sur and put some of those stickers on the pumps at this station, and then go inside and tell the owner he isn't helping

been there done that but when I did gas was about seven dollars not 10 for crying out loud! I’m going to start getting aggressive with these stickers. My goal is to have to buy another thousand!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• New owner here. Only riding around town locally for now. Really anx to hit the open roads though!

Welcome to the forum - always glad to see new blood. I see your in Raleigh - I’m in Maggie Valley. If your over this way ever - would love to take a ride with ya !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• New owner here. Only riding around town locally for now. Really anx to hit the open roads though!

welcome welcome welcome! Please stick around for a while and poke in a lot of different areas and I think you will find as I did invaluable information about the Slingshot and unprecedented support. There’s a lot of great people here. Get ready to be a celebrity if you’re the only one in town it’s an unexpected cool thing!😎

• Well all the new bits are on, gotta clean the thing before posting some pics. Living down a dirt road baaah...

Woke up this am to hear of a good friends passing (auto accident on that Hwy 20 late afternoon yesterday), had to do a lil head clearing and I do a lil group thing over in Ukiah as part of Celebration Recovery. If anyone feels inclined to add the Juan Ortega Family to their prayers it would be appreciated.

Now about this route, should you ever find yourself in NorCal, that lil tid bit of road between Highway 29 in Lakeport over to the 101, Hwy 175, is one you will not want to miss. 18 miles of ripitie do dahhhh, mostly 2nd and 3rd gear. Had the pleasure of running this from end to end with no hold ups, a true rarity on this road. I mean really in 32.5 years of running this road, today was like the 5th time it ever happened.

To give you an idea, a typical cage takes about 30mins to run this. Maybe one of these days I'll get a go pro set up and give ya all a sample.

Hug your loved ones and always remind them of that love, you can never say it enough. Even if you think they know it, and possibly slipped into a bit of complacency, say it.

• Lor sorry to hear the loss of your friend and yes on the prayers.

My wife and I have not gotten further north than San Francisco or Reno however you’re posting of this road is intriguing. We are planning a ride this summer and will need to be far north or at least right now we’re planning on Salt Lake area but if we get around your neck of the woods I’ll shout out and definitely see about taking that route!

• A park somewhere in South Jersey. I'm not sure what the helicopter or tank are but I believe the jet in the background is an F-86. I also spotted a red slingshot on the return home!

• Lor, Im sorry to hear about your friend's passing in an auto accident. I was involved in a head on collision at highway speeds March last year 2021 (not in my sling lol) because some distracted driver thought his phone was more important than the road. I am a miracle story. How I was able to survive that accident baffled the ER doctors walking away with only 3 fractured lumbar. I know it very easily could have ended differently and makes me appreciate how fragile life is. Being a slingshot owner has opened my eyes even further to how car drivers really are ignorant to motorcycle drivers and how selfish car drivers are on the road. It has made me a better car driver. While my dad is in Santa Rosa area, I am in NC so unfortunately I wont be able to ride with you. Cheers my friend and happy riding.:thumbsup: