Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• Just a little advance notification for the first week in June. Three of us are trying to settle the meet up day in Maggie Valley. I will be staying at least 4 days myself (up to a week) The food joints were to open yesterday according to SlingSC at 25-50 %, inside and outside. They should have it figured out so we will not starve to death while we are there. I will start a thread

• Just a little advance notification for the first week in June. Three of us are trying to settle the meet up day in Maggie Valley. I will be staying at least 4 days myself (up to a week) The food joints were to open yesterday according to SlingSC at 25-50 %, inside and outside. They should have it figured out so we will not starve to death while we are there. I will start a thread

Enjoy....

• I've been having issues with a stability light coming on for no apparent reason so today I popped in on the dealer unannounced. They stopped what they were doing and hooked up the digital wrench. Had several codes stored but one had 8 occurrences so figured that was my culprit but wanted to be sure so had him clear all codes and told him I'd let him know what happened. Only got 3 miles down the road and the light came on so I turned around and headed back. This time I left it running so the light stayed on and had him hook it up again. Amazed me that there was no code till we shut it down. Anyway he said something about a micro switch and that they would file a warranty claim.

They know you by name and treat you like a friend . You gotta love service like that . :00008040::00008040::00008040:

Update....micro switch installed , problem fixed. Now the good part, while he had the laptop hooked up he noticed it was starting to get hot setting there idling. We watched as it climbed to 235 and no fan.

At that point he shut it down and began diagnosing the problem. Started by checking relay and power to relay, all good. Pulled the fan plug to check for power which he had. Then noticed that one pin on the fan side was slid back and not making contact. After correcting all was good but this plug had never been apart before so had to be that way from factory. So to recap he replaced micro switch, diagnosed fan problem then fixed said problem. My sling is still under extended warranty but the warranty states that there is a fifty dollar copay. Again there was no charge for the service. Like I said before THEY TREAT YOU LIKE FAMILY. So today they got donuts :) Some even had sprinkles :00008356:. If your in the area and need a service department give The Toy Store a try. They treat you like family

• I think Maggie Valley might be empty today. We gonna ride over and take a look. Pictures to follow when we get back. If I see anybody on the forum flag us down.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• Thank you for noticing my good man. Denise and I have collectively lost 165 pounds since December 21st. I cut the grocery expenses back saving for a Turbo.

You guys are going to blow away in the wind if you get any smaller...

Congrats stay healthy - hope to see ya soon. Trying to put together a trip to Mt Airy soon!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• You guys are going to blow away in the wind if you get any smaller...

Congrats stay healthy - hope to see ya soon. Trying to put together a trip to Mt Airy soon!

Would love to see you and Colette. Come on over anytime.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• Wife and I got some wind therapy yesterday going about 50 miles to a Memorial Day ceremony in Searcy, AR. About 15 CVMA members got together for the ride ( 3 stops to pick up different riders). Being in the SS, I'm an official tail-gunner. Always great to honor our vets, both past and present. (Yes we social distanced on the road and at the cemetery) With this virus, the state did not hold an open to the public ceremony at the Ark State Veterans Cemetery (But the Governor was the keynote speaker there - it was live cast on FB). But I was able to put a flag on my dad's grave there on Sat.

• Your pictures are always so beautiful. Do you use a professional camera?

I have a Nikon Coolpix 900 like below. I have a 3$ walmart 4" tripod that folds on the bottom. I got this because the one I have has 23 MP

so you can do a lot with the pictures AND it fits in my hand easy and my jacket pocket with a 35X zoom. I wanted a "portable" camera that would take good pictures but not be bulky like an SLR. I pair it with my iPhone and it downloads pictures as I shoot. You can choose full MP or 2MP downloads. I paid 425 for mine years ago but you can get an open box one for about 200 now. Mine has been around the block and has dents, has been dropped and still works great.

Thanks for the complement!

Hope this helps :)

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• I think that is the same one I bought year ago for Brenda and we/I never used it. I do not do pictures. I also think those are some very good pictures.