DDMWorks Supercharger Kit - Now more power Available

• Does anybody know a good hope in FL, near Tampa / ST Pete, that could do a supercharger install? Was planning on Cycle Springs, then they sold Slingshot Only. Have not had a chance to talk with them about doing one, but probably less enthusiastic if they do not all the supercharger as well.... Too lazy to do myself if I can avoid, although looks straightforward.

• Does anybody know a good hope in FL, near Tampa / ST Pete, that could do a supercharger install? Was planning on Cycle Springs, then they sold Slingshot Only. Have not had a chance to talk with them about doing one, but probably less enthusiastic if they do not all the supercharger as well.... Too lazy to do myself if I can avoid, although looks straightforward.

if you are close to cycle springs you should have them do it, @Noel Hughes said that he would still be building custom slingshots and sell parts directly to customer, he is just out of the online sales.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• @McClendons contact the Fab Factory and talk to @FFShawn . This is what he does...period. They are the subject matter experts of forced induction in Tampa Bay. His custom, forced induction creations speak for themselves.
    CNC / Fab Factory / Tampa, FL
    ...I forgot to mention that he custom designed and built the first twin turbo setup just for my Slingshot..To push the first quad kit to hit the street outfitted by @Bob Runman s Bullet Speed built, SILVER BULLET Slingshot powered by @oneshot s HALTECH setup....Etc. :D

• Thanks for the recommendations. Ordered the SuperCharger from Cycle Springs this morning. In a month or 2, should have it on! They definitely knew what they were discussing, obvious they've done a few....tended to be turbo fans though. I did not think I would move from NA, so I'd installed a 2 inch Welter Stealth, the supercharger gives me the opportunity to keep the exhaust with a little performance loss due to larger pulley on the supercharger.

• Since the DDMWorks SC can be used with the stock manifold and muffler or with the stock exhaust manifold and aftermarket muffler, I'd assume it should work with the Welter 2" as well, although they do recommend the use of an aftermarket manifold and aftermarket muffler.

• @McClendons - you might want to verify if the 2" Welter will work with the SC - it may be to restrictive on the exhaust. I had to change the baffles on my 2.5" Welter to lessen back pressure.

I did reach out to Dave at DDM works, and he said he would need to ship with a larger pulley, which of course decreases boost a little. Think he said It would drop to 250-260 in another post. I am after some more power, but also want reliability, so I am Ok with a little less boost if needed *now, who knows, it never ends....)

For DDM Works, if you see this, Cycle Springs is ordering a SuperCharger with red tubing for me. Mine has the Welter 2 inch stealth cat back (using Cat) and a 1320 header.....I told them to order the supercharger for a 2 inch exhaust as we'd e-mailed about, anything else that would be needed? Would I need the center feed fuel rail? I have the surge tank, but did not do the steam reroute. Is that needed? As mentioned, I am not out for race, but want reliability and a little more power....

Thanks

• I did reach out to Dave at DDM works, and he said he would need to ship with a larger pulley, which of course decreases boost a little. Think he said It would drop to 250-260 in another post. I am after some more power, but also want reliability, so I am Ok with a little less boost if needed *now, who knows, it never ends....)
    For DDM Works, if you see this, Cycle Springs is ordering a SuperCharger with red tubing for me. Mine has the Welter 2 inch stealth cat back (using Cat) and a 1320 header.....I told them to order the supercharger for a 2 inch exhaust as we'd e-mailed about, anything else that would be needed? Would I need the center feed fuel rail? I have the surge tank, but did not do the steam reroute. Is that needed? As mentioned, I am not out for race, but want reliability and a little more power....

Thanks

I will get @Dave@DDMWorks to reply to this for you. And I will note the order as soon as I see it. Thanks !

Jeff Mellor
    DDMWorks
    119A Highway 183
    Piedmont, SC 29673
    Orders - 864-438-4949
    Tech Support - 864-907-6004
    www.DDMWorks.com

• Hello,

We can set you up with the 110mm pulley with the 2.0" Welter Exhaust. The coolant re-route would also be highly suggested to keep the engine running a little cooler also and since you already have the coolant tank, it is an easy install.

We will watch for the order from Cycle Springs and make sure it is noted on the order when we see it. Let me know if you have any other questions.
    Dave

• That's awesome! We can get a 2.0 inch exhaust and still supercharge with a modified DDM if you're okay with a tamed version?!?

@V-SHOT... If you want to go the tamed route, I understand... If you are really wanting the big Kahuna, I will seriously consider your 2.0 Welter now... =O8o:whistling::D

SERIOUSLY!

• I'm so excited and just can't wait for my new set up! It's all I think about I just stare and read as much as I can about it. It has me hooked since I drove Painters ride!