New approach for a SlingShot top...

• I like what you have designed - I am not a top guy but I am seriously looking to get this. The fact of being able to put it on and take it off with ease is a big deal. You got my attention... and your in a great price point for those like me on whom are on the fence....hell I jump over for this. Keep up the great work brother.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• I like what you have designed - I am not a top guy but I am seriously looking to get this. The fact of being able to put it on and take it off with ease is a big deal. You got my attention... and your in a great price point for those like me on whom are on the fence....hell I jump over for this. Keep up the great work brother.

Agree 100%.....except for the life of me....I never saw any mention of "price point".....did I miss it somewhere in all these posts?

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• yes.. the goal is to be well below $1,000

I have a price point goal that if possible will really make everyone happy. I just don't want to list a price just yet. Bill is close and hopefully a tad bit high. Manufacturing cost on a limited run will determine the cost.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• yes.. the goal is to be well below $1,000

I have a price point goal that if possible will really make everyone happy. I just don't want to list a price just yet. Bill is close and hopefully a tad bit high. Manufacturing cost on a limited run will determine the cost.

Ooh...I just love it when you talk all sexy like that.....all this talk of low....and dare I say AFFORDABLE pricing...I might have to excuse myself for just a few minutes.....be right back....this never takes too long........... :00000019:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• I have received in the mail today the official application number, confirmation number and official filling date paperwork from the US Patent Office.

PATENT PENDING baby!!!!!!!!!!

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• @hurricane, @MACAWS, and @Bill Martin have all asked the question regarding pre-orders and a deposit to hold a top. I understand the concept similar to Elo's approach to take people's money up front to both have startup capital and to also increase investors interest by showing how many are willing to buy. I greatly appreciate this offer but at this time I do not want to go this direction. There is nothing I hate more than seeing companies ask for a deposit and then delay delivery. I can think of one retailer that did something similar for the SlingShot and I'm not sure if everyone has been taken care of yet. I might do something like this only when I have secured a lot of things and know the product will be available and will ship. Thank you again for the offers but honestly keeping friends here is far more important to me at this time... :thumbsup:

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• @hurricane, @MACAWS, and @Bill Martin have all asked the question regarding pre-orders and a deposit to hold a top. I understand the concept similar to Elo's approach to take people's money up front to both have startup capital and to also increase investors interest by showing how many are willing to buy. I greatly appreciate this offer but at this time I do not want to go this direction. There is nothing I hate more than seeing companies ask for a deposit and then delay delivery. I can think of one retailer that did something similar for the SlingShot and I'm not sure if everyone has been taken care of yet. I might do something like this only when I have secured a lot of things and know the product will be available and will ship. Thank you again for the offers but honestly keeping friends here is far more important to me at this time... :thumbsup:

I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.