New member meet and greet

• Just wanted to say hey and officially introduce myself. I'm a pharmacist near Charlotte NC. I've had the SS for a little over a month and even with a short stay in the pit for headlight recall and such, I've put over 2k on her even with the less than ideal riding weather we've had of late. So far I've added the alpha CAI, 1320 header, Alpha adjustable exhaust, led headlights, headlight bypass switch, underbrow LEDs, prp seats, assault pedal covers, dead pedal cover, and passenger foot plate. Got tricled under glow in the way and combining it with an xkchrome controller vs their own Bluetooth controller. The DW thinks I've spent more on it since I bought it than I paid for it lol. It's a 2016 base grey but the previous owner upgraded all components to SL Simply bc he wanted the grey. Ive ridden MCs for 20 years and still own a roadglide ultra but I can honestly say at 40yo this is the most pure driving experience I've had out side of a true race build. It's not the fastest. It's no the quickest. It doesn't ride the best. But when he sum of all aspects is added up it is by far my fav vehicle. Anyhow, I've been watching and reading posts on both forums for over a month now and figured I'd introduce myself (I posted this over there too before things went south) It's a pleasure to meet you all and I look forward to riding together one day. Thank you to the admin that created this forum as a drama free hangout for like minded adults!. I have three kids and if I want the kind of childish balogna from "over there" I'll hang around my seven year old little girl and her friends.

Take care and thanks again for all the info on both sites. It was invaluable as my boys and i turned some wrenches on the new toy.

Welcome Pill-Sling-Er , I'm sure you will get plenty of Great Info from Great Folks thru here ..

• Ya I've been really busy lately. Haven't been on the forum much. Although I did notice some members were getting upset there.
    Thanks to @Tripod for letting me know where everyone is at. Although I haven't been on the forum so I still haven't figured it all out yet. But glad to be here. :)

• @slingshot garage I have asked for and received a Canadian thread thanks to @rabtech so we can possibly keep in touch a little easier. Look in the "Regions" Forum. I have reached to some members here in Alberta about a possible group ride this summer with most expressing an interest. This does not exclude any of our brothers to the south from joining us either!!

All the oil might be in Alberta but the dipsticks are in Ottawa!

• Hey I own a rv park we have tons of space here for tents and rvs. Of you want to end up here that would be awesome. We do several large events throughout the summer and could easily add a sling fest weekend in there. It also keeps me busy enough that I can't go anywhere until it slows down in the fall. But hey if you come to me ......
    That invite is open to anyone down south as well love you guys too!
    If you guys want to persue that let us know I promise you will have an awesome time.
    The way I see it if I keep pestering you guys you will come eventually lol

• Hey I own a rv park we have tons of space here for tents and rvs. Of you want to end up here that would be awesome. We do several large events throughout the summer and could easily add a sling fest weekend in there. It also keeps me busy enough that I can't go anywhere until it slows down in the fall. But hey if you come to me ......
    That invite is open to anyone down south as well love you guys too!
    If you guys want to persue that let us know I promise you will have an awesome time.
    The way I see it if I keep pestering you guys you will come eventually lol

@Canoehead sorry still figuring out how to use the forum

• Hello everyone's! On TOS I was James Jackson ( silly people logging in under their real name) I have had my sling since July 15 and love it! My only problem is keeping my wife out of the drivers seat! I have met some great people and am looking forward to meeting some more. We had a great time in Eureka Spring Ar last year. This year we are going back to Eureka springs but we are also doing Maggie Valley NC. We have done some good rides with Mr. Bill Martin and his lovely wife Angela. We are in Houston this weekend to do The Ride For the Kids. I hope to see a bunch of y'all there