Something must be working.... Look how many are above this site when you search....

• Just fixed that meta data

Forums : Your leading source for everything related to the Polaris Slingshot. Turbo, supercharged, and naturally aspirated Polaris Slingshot owners welcome. Slingshot events updated daily

I noticed this the other day... But I didn't want to point out an error..... Kinda like when you see someone with a booger hanging out their nose..... Do you ignore it ? Or tell them? I don't tell them.....

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

Edited once, last by Guardian_Angel ().

• I noticed this the other day... But I didn't want to point out an error..... Kinda like when you see someone with a booger hanging out their nose..... Do you ignore it ? Or tell them? I don't tell them.....

LMAO!! I watch the booger for while to see if it'll finally blow off, or just keep flapping. It can be rather hypnotic don't you think????
    If they notice I'm staring a little too long, I shrug and tell them that if they blow just a little harder, that boog hangin out their nose might fly off and they won't have to latch onto it with their fingers. We all know that just leads to another awkward moment......what to do with the sticky booger stuck to your finger.....quite the fork in the road for decision making and it can go downhill pretty quickly from there...........

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• LMAO!! I watch the booger for while to see if it'll finally blow off, or just keep flapping. It can be rather hypnotic don't you think????If they notice I'm staring a little too long, I shrug and tell them that if they blow just a little harder, that boog hangin out their nose might fly off and they won't have to latch onto it with their fingers. We all know that just leads to another awkward moment......what to do with the sticky booger stuck to your finger.....quite the fork in the road for decision making and it can go downhill pretty quickly from there...........

Now we know what your fetish is.....SNOTS! :00008359:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/