• Always been allot of talk about rear tires but I cannot find anything about fronts. I have set of 255/30/20 T1R1 Toyo's that have been on through 3 rear tires. They are about to see end of life and I will need to replace.

Any suggestions? Want something good in dry/wet and curves.

Thanks for the responses.

• Always been allot of talk about rear tires but I cannot find anything about fronts. I have set of 255/30/20 T1R1 Toyo's that have been on through 3 rear tires. They are about to see end of life and I will need to replace.

General G-Max or Riken Raptor ZR. The Riken is what I have been running on this last set. Just do not get the Nitto 555

When I replaced my T1Rs I stayed with toyo and got the proxes sport . Have been happy with them in wet and dry

Don't know that it is necessary, but I always stay with the same make/style when changing tires. Riken Raptor ZR is what I put on all the way around last change and was able to pick up an additional real on a good sale price so I have an extra rear put up for down the road.

• Want something good in dry/wet and curves.

I really like these Lexani's I have.

Half the price of Pirelli's, and awesome reviews.

My personal experience has been great!

Ran the Dragon 2 years ago at a wicked high speed run, in reverse, one eye open, one hand, left foot tied behind my head, drinkin' beers, smokin', with a naked chic on my lap. Tires stuck like no other!!

:00000441:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• You did that? Try running all the way in second gear bumping the red line the whole time. Yes! I did that, just wanted to see if it could be done. That was with the Riken Raptor's

• Are those the LX-Twenty?

• You did that? Try running all the way in second gear bumping the red line the whole time. Yes! I did that, just wanted to see if it could be done. That was with the Riken Raptor's

Did you just go ahead and take the brakes off on that run cause ya didn’t need the extra weight ??? :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Keep Three Wheels Down

• PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN. ,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brother Boom-Boom......

You don't trust me??

So go the The Dragon website for pics and enter date and time.....

June 31, 2025 @ 1:64 in the afternoon...

The pics are streaky.......

Because of my near Sound Barrier speed!!

:00000156:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• You mean you going to try and do it Next Year and what Time frame should we be checking ??? Just Asking??

• Are we playing “ In the future “. Cause I cannot find that year in pics.

Just saying

Keep Three Wheels Down