Maggie '24

• Well I guess I’ll meet ya and back your trailer in at Uncle Bills and you just get a cabin with a guest house and I’ll be right there. Just breaking your balls lol. I won’t know till closer to that week the way things are going.

• Not sure. It really went great for the first ywo weeks, but has stayed about the same since. Hoping the remaining pains are still from the cutting through the muscles and tissue and it will subside over the next month or so. Sure would hate to have gone through all this and still have the pain I still have today. Time will tell I guess

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Not sure. It really went great for the first ywo weeks, but has stayed about the same since. Hoping the remaining pains are still from the cutting through the muscles and tissue and it will subside over the next month or so. Sure would hate to have gone through all this and still have the pain I still have today. Time will tell I guess

dam that sucks brother

• Phil I hope your pain goes away soon. My knees and legs still hurt and now they tell me that could take two years to go away. The knees work well but having them replaced didn't help me get around any better as my back still hurts bad. I have avoided having it fixed as a have had many doctors and physical therapist tell me it will hurt just as bad when done. Of course the back surgent didn't sat that. He just said someday I wouldn't be able to walk and then he would have to try to fix it at that stage. Right shoulder is hurting and I already had surgery on it once years ago. All the sports I have done has worn out a lot of joints. I can still get in and out of the SS so I still go that.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

Good luck with that. I know the feeling.

• Phil I hope your pain goes away soon. My knees and legs still hurt and now they tell me that could take two years to go away. The knees work well but having them replaced didn't help me get around any better as my back still hurts bad. I have avoided having it fixed as a have had many doctors and physical therapist tell me it will hurt just as bad when done. Of course the back surgent didn't sat that. He just said someday I wouldn't be able to walk and then he would have to try to fix it at that stage. Right shoulder is hurting and I already had surgery on it once years ago. All the sports I have done has worn out a lot of joints. I can still get in and out of the SS so I still go that.

DO NOT DO THE BACK! unless there is any other choice. I i had the lower 3 and 4 done in 2005. number 5 was bone to bone. My surgen told me up front it would be a contioning problem. Now it is pain all of the time. Four NORC's a day just to have some relief, I fefuse to take any more. Wednesday I was in tears it was so bad.

• I'm going to rent a house for a little over a week.

Hopefully I'll be @DER's next door neighbor again!!

Hopefully, he let's me tag along on one of his Epic rides!! Will arrive on May 23rd, and head directly to Uncle BillyBob's creek!!

(Hope Angie is there......I think she digs me!!) :00008356:

Then heading home on June 3rd

:00000436:

:00000441:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• This is for information.

If anyone is looking for a trailer to haul sling, I found a rather inexpensive one made by Karavan. It will fit your STOCK wheels just barely. There is a pinch point on tires at ramp.
    I made a small wood ramp at that point to clear. It was only $3k. Here are some pics This is not a travel cover, used just for the night here.

Keep Three Wheels Down

• I bought this exact trailer to haul my Polaris General.

After I got it, I realized that the SS could fit on it.

I'm considering selling my Slingthing V-Cave and just using the Karavan.

Nice to see that it fits.

For you folks that are not familiar with Karavan, they make quality trailers. I've had a few enclosed snowmobile trailers from them that were awesome!

If anyone is interested in my V-Cave, you can see it this year at Maggie.

It's as fresh as the day I bought it.

It's also always been stored indoors.

Beautiful trailer with many custom additions!

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555: