• While one of my biggest concerns would be how we could travel and be able to carry luggage without adding saddlebags or a trailer I think I have settled on a luggage rack, since mine has a roll cage it should be fairly easy to add and I think I have selected all the pieces that I will use but I would love to see if any of you have done this and if so can you post a few pics. Thanks.

• While one of my biggest concerns would be how we could travel and be able to carry luggage without adding saddlebags or a trailer I think I have settled on a luggage rack, since mine has a roll cage it should be fairly easy to add and I think I have selected all the pieces that I will use but I would love to see if any of you have done this and if so can you post a few pics. Thanks.

Look at the picture gallery and you will find several. SoCal has a nice set up and travels with his wife a lot.

• I made luggage racks years ago for my 2015 Sling. Only made like 14 sets, for the early model roll bars. Most of the racks out there are too large and ugly, besides costing too much. You would have to look at my build thread for a picture. They are good for the 20 inch by 10 inch tube bag or what I call the medium top loader sissy bar bag. We rarely use the large bags.

• My version of FunCycle 's racks. I don't make these anymore but they work with many medium size motorcycle bags. They clamp onto the roll bars. If you have a top, that can pose some limitations. There are bags that will hang from the roll hoops without racks. I wanted the option of carrying other items. If they are any larger they will interfere with fueling up unless you have a mechanism to swing the driver's side rack.

Hauling an 85 lb excavator battery.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

You could make a similar luggage rack as mine but to make it clamp around the tubes. If you are handy making things yourself.

• I went back and added a picture of mine, a lot of the racks made want work with mine.

Well now, that is different and I haven't seen that before. I'm not a top guy but I really like that one. Did you make it? There are threads here showing how some members have fabricated their own roof racks. Maybe that's an avenue you could explore if the look was acceptable to you.

• Well now, that is different and I haven't seen that before. I'm not a top guy but I really like that one. Did you make it? There are threads here showing how some members have fabricated their own roof racks. Maybe that's an avenue you could explore if the look was acceptable to you.

It was on their when I bought it, really nice, I think it may be by Polaris, the cover has the SS insignia and say's Slingshot wrote down it.

• I just use a couple of backpacks. They can strap around the roll bars even with a roof. And they leave just enough space to fuel up without removing them. I've also seen people hang stuff from the mirror mounts behind the fender.

The was a post on here a couple years ago about a guy that found that the Walmart hitch basket, when separated into 2 parts, fit perfectly on the roll bars. He just fabbed up a couple of flat bar washers and bolts and it worked for him, same premise as SlingLow 's luggage racks shown above.

• I just use a couple of backpacks. They can strap around the roll bars even with a roof. And they leave just enough space to fuel up without removing them. I've also seen people hang stuff from the mirror mounts behind the fender.

The was a post on here a couple years ago about a guy that found that the Walmart hitch basket, when separated into 2 parts, fit perfectly on the roll bars. He just fabbed up a couple of flat bar washers and bolts and it worked for him, same premise as SlingLow 's luggage racks shown above.

FunCycle is the original maker. Slinglow just made a different copy.

• Well now, that is different and I haven't seen that before. I'm not a top guy but I really like that one. Did you make it? There are threads here showing how some members have fabricated their own roof racks. Maybe that's an avenue you could explore if the look was acceptable to you.

That's Polaris new rollover top and comes standard on the new 2023 Slingshot Roush Edition!!!

• Here are the brackets that I made for my large travel bags. I just put them back on today .

Yes I know I can imagine I get some snickers, but that is Velcro on the top of each bracket. Needless to say I have the other soft side on the bottom of each bag. All I do is set the bags on top of the brackets and that’s it. I can travel 1000’s of miles and those things will never fall off. Steady as a rock.

I have one little small clip on the top D ring just as a failsafe you can see with a red circle. I don’t believe there’s an easier set up out there. No straps no bungees - nothing..

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Perfect. You have the fail safe. Your riding style doesn't exceed the capacity of the velcro. I like it!

• Perfect. You have the fail safe. Your riding style doesn't exceed the capacity of the velcro. I like it!

Yup!!

After getting read the riot act from the Mrs., the last time I did a 360 curb decapitation of the rear wheel and swing arm the conditions upon purchasing the second one were quite clear😎

It does take two hands, a firm grip, and a hard pull to get them off though.

Just a travelin’ Man now.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎